DEBUNKING Ramtha's Teachings on Manifestation

This is a thread to debate the pseudoscience that RSE promotes, versus the science of our current day.
skills

DEBUNKING Ramtha's Teachings on Manifestation

Unread post by skills »

Hi Everyone

This is my first post. I am sharing some information that helped me in my recovery and it's about how Ramtha's teachings about manifesting things - like a paper clip or gold ring - out of thin air are just nonsense. Even though it is nonsense, it has taken me years to work out why, so please don't feel bad if you have struggled with it. So did I.

Well, here's what I have learned and it delivers a fatal blow to Ramtha (whenever I say Ramtha...I mean JZ, of course).

Let’s look at manifesting “out of the air” a gold ring. What helped me here is the real science...

According to the Big Bang theory, all elements (including gold)...in fact all atoms and all elements (except a negligible number) were created billions of years ago through the Big Bang and from stars.

Indeed, EVERYTHING ON EARTH - INCLUDING ALL HUMANS, are made of atoms (e.g. electrons, protons and neutrons), elements (e.g. carbon) and molecules (e.g. hydrogen) that were created during the Big Bang billions of years ago. We are NOT NEW!

In the case of gold, it was made by the massive energies from nucleosynthesis in stars...this includes HUGE forces and EXTREME TEMPERATURES and took millions/billions of years.

Hence, the famous astrophysicist Carl Sagan once said: "To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.”

So, in order to manifest a steel paper-clip or a gold ring, what Ramtha is saying is that we'd have to create the equivalent of our own Big Bang and nucleosynthesis in stars!

I would love someone to ask him how on earth we can do that!

For further reading, I have a few good suggestions below...all credible (e.g. NASA):

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/ ... e-stardust

Hope this helps,
David

https://www.nasa.gov/pdf/190387main_Cosmic_Elements.pdf

https://education.jlab.org/qa/radelement_03.html
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: DEBUNKING Ramtha's Teachings on Manifestation

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Welcome to EMF David,

I remember sitting in the RSE arena circa 1995 listening to 'Ramtha' garble on about quantum physics for hours on end.
Most were also thinking this must be amazing science but clueless to its meaning, but hey..
it will filter through to our 'greater mind' somehow..just turn to your partner and repeat like drones while trying to look intelligent .. :roll:
My dear friend Carroll Cobbs groomed by JZK as the RSE ''master of science'"
he finally woke up having realized JZ had memorized verbatim pages from a newly published quantum science book
then added her Ramtha spiel...
He left RSE soon after but It took Carroll many years to finally comprehend the full measure he had been used and bamboozled at RSE...

Thank you for your 'enlightening' posts and your perspective as a scientist.. :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
skills

Unread post by skills »

Thanks David

Just wanted to clarify that I am not a scientist, but did find ways to get to the actual scientists' papers and was able to line things up against RSE's teachings...as have many real scientists :D
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Just wanted to clarify that I am not a scientist
Thank you for clarifying David.. :idea:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Pseudoscience & RSE”