Sources for Real Science

This is a thread to debate the pseudoscience that RSE promotes, versus the science of our current day.
Wakeup-Call

Sources for Real Science

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I hesitate to make this recommendation since an RSE monkey may hand this to JZ as a new source for "Ramtha" material. Well, just remember - you saw it on EMF first.

"The joy of lifelong learning every day." http://www.teach12.com/teach12.asp?ai=16281

This company contracts with college professors who put together versions of their courses. These professors have to be rated highly by both students and their peers to even be considered. In other words, they have a track record for teaching...unlike Ramtha who claims that if you don't understand his teaching then you are just too lazy or stupid or unevolved to get it and should try harder - or better yet, attend more events where he will repeat the same idle prattle and pure drivvle again and again.

I have their program on Biology and just started the one on Chaos Theory. They are excellent. And believe it or not - are much more cogent and comprehensive than Ramtha's presentation of the topic. I know, I know - That just seems impossible! But don't take my word for it. Try a course - they actually have a money-back lifetime satisfaction guarantee - something JZR can't afford to offer given the paltry realities her students are able to create with her "disciplines" and "knowledge."

For what I forked over to RSE, I could probably own their entire library and be the wiser for it.

Return to “Pseudoscience & RSE”