Banned from Private Messages.

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Gigi

Banned from Private Messages.

Unread post by Gigi »

I can't understand why I have been banned from getting private messages. I only posted one simple email asking for RSE cd's or anything pertaining to RSE that is only available to students and I was banned from the private message function.

Why is that? Seems very autocratic.

Lots of questions bombarding me about who is funding my research and what I have previously written.

Whats the rumpus? No need for paranoia. Its just a simple request.

Gig
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Gigi,

Thank you for your patience.

Regarding the questions asked of you: There have been attempts by both staff and students of RSE to sabotage EMF & harass members of EMF in the past. Thus the moderator team is cautious with all new members and their requests.

It is EMF policy to disable the private message option for all new members for a probationary period; this has helped to stop the occasional flood of abusive/profane PMs being sent to our members.

Any one wishing to contact you privately may do so via their personal email.

Much love, unbound
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Gigi,
Given what unbound has just posted to you,
and given the purpose of EMF and this board..... yours was not a "simple request"...!
Read... http://www.enlightenmefree.com/
With this in mind...
requesting any RSE publications "Willy Nilly" is going to meet with some serious "rumpus" regarding your motives, and so it should.
Its akin to... asking rape victims for contact with their abuser/stalker....:-?
Can you not understand that it is reasonable for the moderators to request that you fully explain your motives beforehand?
this you have refused to do..... but fire back directly on the board with...
Whats the rumpus? No need for paranoia. Its just a simple request.
However...
Your request would seem reasonable to an RSE supporter, or even to those totally oblivious to the true nature of Cults such as RSE.
I have a question for you, and I ask this with respect.....
Are you a supporter or in agreement with the "Ramtha" teachings at this point?

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
joe sz

transparency and time

Unread post by joe sz »

Over the years I have had to gather information on literally hundreds of RSEs. In every case i either purchased the materials outrights from the group or, more likely, after exit-counseling someone from the group, thus building an incredible deep trust, the ex-member would hand over the stuff knowing I would not abuse the privelege.

Shooting off an email request does nothing to establish trust.

Also, this information has value that can not be measured in money, esp private notes, etc.

However, if it is a lawyer seeking information to run a case or a reporter to write a book it behooves the person requesting information to offer complete transparency. I have supplied information to both book and screen writers and reporters and lawyers. It takes time and expertise to sort out what is needed and in my world as a consultant on cults time is money---so I may charge a fee to go through all that mess to save someone else a lot of time and money.

Joe

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”