The Light Teachings - I died and came back...my experience

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
As I Recall It

The Light Teachings - I died and came back...my experience

Unread post by As I Recall It »

FACT - whilst fully conscious I died, and whilst still fully conscious I was instantly in another place and then came back, but guess what....the Big R wasn't waiting there to meet me as he had promised and as for "looking to the east" I can assure you that without any sun in the sky there is no bloody way you can figure out which is north, south, east or west.

OK - I know, all the RSE'ers are lining up to say that because I left the school I had a hide expecting the Big Fella to be there waiting for me - I simply wasn't made of the right stuff to warrant him keeping his word to meet us all when we passed - forget the fact that I tried my best whilst I was still a student and our loving and forgiving master would have been aware of that - he clearly thought that I wasn't worth the trouble....so does that entitle me to a refund???

Now before all the naysayers jump to the conclusion that what I experienced was somehow 'induced' let me say that the medical procedure I was undergoing (heart related) required me to be fully conscious (no form of anaesthetic) and I never lost consciousness at anytime - that's leaving, arriving, being there, coming back and being back....there was no separation of time, not even for a milisecond.

I don't want to write an essay about 'my experience' but I will do so for anyone who was interested - what I will say is that I was instantly in a beautiful place/state that was silent, I had no sense of having a body and everything was a beautiful pale blue - I didn't see the light and I certainly didn't see the devil - I did notice some shadowy figures in the near distance but didn't stay long enough to make any acquaintances.

I had no idea where I was and I had no recall of where I had just been, and I certainly didn't know that I was dead....later confirmed by the doctors and nurses....it was all very pleasant and if that's how we make our transition then we should all have nothing to fear from the death experience - I repeat, there was no loss of consciousness or separation of time.....and there was no review!

But I digress - many of you will have read the books on NDE's by Raymond Moody and whilst everyone has different experiences it is common for people not to realise they have died and that was my experience also....now I would have expected that our illustreous teacher, the teacher of all teachers, the all knowing, all conquering God called Ramtha to also be aware of this minor little detail....surely???

So I ask the question of all RSE'ers - if you are not aware that you are about to expire and in less than a blink of an eye you find yourself in another place with no idea where you are or where you just came from and you don't realise that you are actually dead, then how on earth are you going to remember the instructions we were all given, and if you forgot to bring your compass then how do you know which way is east???

Methinks that the Big R sold us a lot of twaddle on this subject and for those misbelieving RSE'ers I say unto you (whoops, hang on) to go and have your own death experience and see if you can do it any better than me....go on, I challenge you.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

As I Recall It -

Welcome to EMF, and please keep sharing your experiences of RSE.

I joined in 1988, and your postings take me on a trip through memory lane, or shall I call it Hell's Gate?:twisted:.

My recall of the "Light Teachings" being told that upon our transition we should focus on the void and to go away from the light."

I understand these instructions have now been revised. :roll:
As I Recall It

California Dreamin'

You are of course 100% correct - but the Big R also told us to "look to the east" and he will be there!

Now whilst I concede that there are many varying accounts relating to NDE's and mine is just one of many, a common theme is that you don't actually realise that you have transitioned - you don't know you are dead - usually someone needs to tell you what has happened and where you are.

Every one of us would have given some serious thought to those teachings at some point in time - not all NDE's experience seeing the light, I didn't, but it certainly wasn't hell either or if it was then hell is a 'hell of a nice place' and nothing to worry about.

If, like me, you don't realise that you are dead then how can you put the teachings into practice.

Now even if the Big R thought me unworthy to warrant a visit one would have thought he would have at least turned up to abuse or chastise me if he is true to recent form....clearly he could't be bothered, then again Judith never showed either despite the donations I made to her cause.
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello guys
I my self do not pay too much attention to NDE,I do think that there is some kind of transition Between life and death,but that all it is, this action as been discribe by so many so defferent ways that it come down to one own experience.
My understanding of dying is when you are dead you are dead,you have passed to point of no return,and as far as I known no one has comeback from that position.Yes I think NDE is real I just do not pay that much attention to it.
Before everyone get on my case I also experienced NDE in a hospital having surgery when I was a young ladd.I never understood it as a gage to know what happen when you really die,but I am open to new knowledge.
My Two Cent
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
As I Recall It

HI OLDONE!

Everyone is of course entitled to hold their own opinions and draw their own conclusions - I can only relate what happened to me and I can assure you that it was very REAL.

But my NDE was not the purpose of my post it was simply to state that the Big R forgot to turn up....maybe he just had better things to do.

Nobody is disputing your right to your beliefs on the subject....just keep smiling!
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hi Everyone

As I Recall It, thanks for sharing your experiences, I enjoy reading other's experiences through RSE, particularly what "red flags" woke people up.

Interesting to hear that the big guy didn't appear to you - someone recently shared a story here on EMF that when a student died in Ramtha's audience (this was after Ramtha said NO-ONE would ever die in his audience) Ramtha's supposedly met this student on the other side & offered him a choice to return to Earth or finish his training on the 23rd universe :roll: But of course the student chose the 23rd universe, so gosh we just have to take Ramtha's word for that one I guess :lol:
As I Recall It

HI DOVE!

I was at the initial events where the Big R proclaimed that no-one would ever die in his audience...you are absolutely correct in your recollections.

So if indeed he does meet students at the pearly gates then the mistake I obviously made was to die 'after' I left the school and not whilst I was at the school.

But in all honesty Dove....I think the big fella is simply telling fibs, don't you???
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

I think telling fibs is one of JZR's specialties ;-)
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Quote from As I Recall It: "So if indeed he does meet students at the pearly gates then the mistake I obviously made was to die 'after' I left the school and not whilst I was at the school."

Ramtha has also assured us that it does NOT matter whether we are current students or not. He has promised to meet all his students (past and present) and their loved ones on the other side. Remember, we are all "frequency specific" to the Ram (recent teaching) and in his MIND now and 35,000 years ago.

I am puzzled as to why Ramtha did not greet you. Perhaps it was a runner...
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cat,
you always seem to make us laugh at the best times!
Thanks for that.
Much love, unbound

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”