All group follow ups.... including NON CURRENT

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
appealing

All group follow ups.... including NON CURRENT

Unread post by appealing »

Hmmm, is the population of RSE dwindling that they have become so desperate as to invite all students to do follow ups - even if they are non current!!! All you have to do is show that you have completed a beginning retreat since 1988!!! It smacks of desperation. It seems the 'elitist' attitude has been replaced by a money hungry one! Will anyone refall for this scam?
"Opening the all group follow ups is to reach out and help non current students (those who have completed a beginning retreat since 1988) through these critical times in which 'we' live. This is an opportunity to get your mind set and ready to survive what is coming."
I have quoted this directly from the RSE email that an RSE member sent through to me. Hmmm. Allow me to focus in on a part of this statement...

through these critical times in which 'we' live

Replace 'we' with 'I' and maybe you'll draw the conclusion that it is JZ who is writing this plea. That's how I read it anyway.

:roll:

Desperate times indeed....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: All group follow ups.... including NON CURRENT

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi appealing,
is the population of RSE dwindling
More so than ever since Judith just fired a whole bunch of RSE staff members!
Hopefully they will soon discover how wonderful it is to be free of the RSE madness and Judiths hornets nest.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Good Morning
The last time I was in Yelm I spoke with couple of old timers Ramsters and they were very upsept about the new Ramsters getting promoted to their level,they were telling me that they had spent lot of money along the years to get that privilege and really PO at JZ for doing so,I will guess that they get more mad when they hear that one.
She is getting a bit out of control and deperate maybe she need a new boy toy to clam her down a bit.
Oldone
:D :D
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

http://www.ramtha.com/RamsFeast/ dident find the post about the 3000$ dinner. this is 5000$ in europe .
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

is the population of RSE dwindling

More so than ever since Judith just fired a whole bunch of RSE staff members!
Hopefully they will soon discover how wonderful it is to be free of the RSE madness and Judiths hornets nest.

David
(Glad to have finally found this revised website.)

Who got fired and what positions did they hold?
ex

Unread post by ex »

since jz cleaned up her act to look legit. she probably pays social securety and insurence for her employes. so firing and rehiring might be just a form of abusing the system. i also saw her firing the staff and they still showed up to run events probably on a trade basis. so sadly they will not wake up from getting fired. there r fired staff who still will be paying students.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i also bet a $$$ that the firing and rehiring is an obedience test. she needs to close ranks. one of her technics is to rotate the audience so her presentation looks always new. why not rotate staff insecure new people don't revolt. they don't know what you pulled off before.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

hello California Dreamin'
Who got fired and what positions did they hold?
I'm not comfortable "at this point" with posting names..... but you are welcome to send me a PM on this subject :idea:

ex..
Thanks for posting your observations, another point I have been thinking about.....
Those RSE staff members who have witnessed time and time again the blatant corruption and hypocrisy of Judith and RSE
that have any remnants of basic spiritual principles and ethics become a liability and must be gotten rid of..
best to replace them to minimize the risk of RSE whistle blowers.
David
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

we may never fully understand her true reasons - what we do know is that the firing/jerking around of staff is a long time pattern - since at least 1989.... .... She's done the same kind of thing with 'volunteers'.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Hi AD60
what we do know is that the firing/jerking around of staff is a long time pattern - since at least 1989
I suspect that Judiths sociopathic/megalomaniac "firing/jerking around" traits began in childhood.
here is a clue..
Not one of Judiths family have ever been involved with "RSE/Ramtha" and that includes her mother and seven other siblings!!
OH.. unless you include one her sons who conveniently cashed in on those junk food concession machines placed at RSE.

David
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

wow -- didn't know there were 7 siblings!!
re her sons -- in the mid 80s when the recording of Ramtha 'events' first began, one of her sons worked the audio equipment --- or that could have just been for the Honolulu video.
On a sadder note of her firing pattern - Barbara Wood was JZs bookkeeper in the late 80s/early 90s - and she also kept the books for one of the sons - who came and asked Barbara for money that wasn't in his account - when she said no she was fired ---- Barbara was one of the original group who moved here from Alabama - i.e. one of the utterly faithful believers in Ramtha and part of the core group that filled the audience on the arena floor.

(and on an off-topic side note - Barbara was present/heard the conversation with Jeff Knight and JZ when Jeff asked JZ for the medical help she had promised - JZ refused unless Jeff returned to her side.... which Jeff refused to do with the promise of exposure - which led to the 'divorce trial'.....)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Mythomaniacs!!

wow -- didn't know there were 7 siblings!!
Well... according to Judith she does...
Charles, Wanda, Donnie, Loy, Sue and Philip! Im not sure of the seventh name.
Where are these people? Why were they only mentioned in Judiths early writings and then discarded?
I personally witnessed Judith burst into tears "for theatrical effect" and lied through her teeth to extort money.
It wouldnt surprise me if her siblings story is just that.... a complete work of fiction.
This is the problem with dealing with clever pathological liars...."mythomaniacs"
But BEWARE of the ones with a "photographic memory" who make a profitable career out lying .... :sad:

David.
Who is JZ Knight?
JZ Knight was born March 16, 1946 in Roswell, New Mexico to a family of migrant farmworkers. She was the eighth child in the family
http://www.ramtha.com/html/aboutus/about-jz.stm
Answers.com - How can you tell if someone is a pathological liar
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_t ... gical_liar

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”