Prince Charles was on a "waiting list" to see Ramtha

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Vanilla

Prince Charles was on a "waiting list" to see Ramtha

Unread post by Vanilla »

I told someone who does filming for the school that none of the Ramsters are excited about the Royal Wedding, they thought it was beneath them.

She then told me, Prince Charles was on the waiting list to see Ramtha in the 80s.

I asked how do you know this, she said the staff told her.

And that Prince William and Harry were raised on Ramtha teachings. So they ( Ramsters) should be excited about the royal wedding.

She seemed sincere. I laughed inside.

Prince Charles on a "waiting list"??

Oh my god.

Sometimes I think the school lets out these rumors. Has to be.

Has anyone heard this?

/

I have heard Bill Clinton came to see Jz and she turned him away at her door!

DO you guys believe this, I highly doubt this. Like he would have to be on a waiting list. My god.
ex

Re: Prince Charles was on a "waiting list" to see Ramtha

Unread post by ex »

on an event ramtha claimed that his teachings get listened in and royalty wants to hear them. my sharing partner explained that its prince charles who listens to the tapes. jzr uses this rumor creating dynamic in the school. she gives hints if it turns she can waif everything as misunderstood. just like omega. she gave her flowery speeches and at the end she states: i never said omega will be the source of your fabulous wealth. i think its bull. the president candidates traveled trough yelm. i heard jz invited them and got blown off. thats the version i heard. but everything i wrote is just hearsay [ except the part about omega].
Marie

Re: Prince Charles was on a "waiting list" to see Ramtha

Unread post by Marie »

I have no "inside info." I am not a "higher up, " connected to royal or political circles, the press or anything else of that nature... However, I do think it's safe to say that no one of any politcal, royal or celebrity stature has ever been interested in rse and blown off... Do you really think jz would turn that cash cow away???? It would be like scientology telling Tom Cruise they're too busy to see him... I would also bet it's safe to say that no one of any political, royal or celebrity status -- except Linda Evans, Salma Hayek and the guy who bought the horse from jz whose name I can't remember -- has ever had anything more than a passing interest in jz or rse, if even that.... Just more jz fantasies as she imagines herself the center of everyone's universe.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”