May 20th Stream

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Vanilla

May 20th Stream

Unread post by Vanilla »

This is the description I heard it was going to be about:

The significance of the coming weekend is to be “entangled” with Ramtha’s mind and teachings to lay a pathway for your future. That is the importance of a Master Teacher. Survival is to the fittest; the fittest are the ones most enlightened.

200 dollars it costs to do that.

Um, what does that mean? To be entangled with Ramtha's mind?

I know Ramsters think they are in Ram's bands when they go to an event, that is why they have to go live and not stream. Just curious your thoughts on what this might mean. Are students more enlightened than everyone else? You have to go to this event to survive the future?
whatatrip

Re: May 20th Stream

Unread post by whatatrip »

I know!!! That is what I thought when I read that ad...

"what does that mean?????????????" hmmmm.........

and the continuation of the fear factor.....

"Don't let the boogie man get you little children!!!! Boooooooo!!!!!!"

It's like Halloween year round..... well I am happy they are all entertained, whatever gets you out of bed in the morning....

Vanilla, or anyone, do share of the hilarity if you get to see it.... I always need a good laugh.
Peace.
ex

Unread post by ex »

my translation: your ugs r stocked now don't forget the spiritual side which fills the coffers of rse. and you poor students you still have a chance: come to the weekend ramtha ensures your future. it doesen't make sense to buy a new computer so shortly before being wiped out, spend it on your enlightenment it will improve at least your after life. ramtha might call off the oceans if you r a good student. anyway make up sex is the best. rse wants to cover the tracks till the 15. of june and wants you to be happy ramsters, not questioning the big master teacher by then.
and yes being close to the force. you have to go to the ranch the disturbance of the field is nullified behind the highway. according to scientists an incoming car can be mistaken for the big one coming in. ramtha is limited to 20 miles around rse. jzr is jealous about the rebels who could get a whole country to uprise. jz would have liked a slice from their popularity.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

The way it is being sold is..somehow..if you pay 200$..you and Ramtha will be having brain sex.

Let's see if this is what really will happen. Or its just more BS promises.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Let's see if this is what really will happen. Or its just more BS promises.
I can clear that up for you right away. It's just BS promises. Now I'm going to go and try sterilize my head after the concept of brain sex with that hideous old skunk Jz has thoroughly contaminated a day of fabulous rational thought. Ewww!

Appealing
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

3 new predictions were given last night.That's all I know. My friends were very secretive about it. I used to be like that to when non current students asked me questions about an event.
whatatrip

Unread post by whatatrip »

LOL!!!!!! again....

well one of them apparently involves a comet...so now we're bracing for a comet to slam us....so inventive!!

guys, it's too much, it's better than Saturday Night Live...... I don't even need to go to the movies anymore...
Anyway, here is the vital info JZ wants to be shared with everyone:

From Master's Connection...
"Just before we pushed the send button on this week's newsletter this email arrived in our inbox. In light of JZ's request to spread the word and help this info go viral we are passing along this very well written email. The writer does a very good job of summarizing the important facts without hitting the panic button. Perhaps you will want to pass it on as well.
Hello All..
I do not normally send out these type of emails but it is important for you to know what potential lays ahead of us this year.
There is a comet heading for a very close fly-by earth, each time it has aligned with the earth and sun over the last 18 months it has caused massive earthquakes and that's before its in our system of planets.
NASA have released a trajectory model for the comet and its pattern of flight please take the time to see it here: http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C ... ;cad=1#orb (the comet is on the BLUE line, the date is on the bottom right of the screen, you will have to learn how to control the forward and backward functions)
The important date regions are: (approximate, as the comet gets closer the trajectories get more accurate)
June 15th (comet enters our system)
August 23rd
September 23rd (rough)
October 17th (crisis point very large gravitational effects on the sun and earth)
November 5th (crossing the tail of the comet, much debris)
Please understand that the effects on Japan and Christchurch when the planets aligned with this comet were when it was still so far away. This year that same comet comes in between the sun and us here on earth at a very close range with potentially devastating consequences.
NASA and other agencies are now putting the information out in the fringe media and on their own sites, do not expect to see all about this in your main stream media sources because that may cause a panic.
Prepare for the following, huge solar flares which stop all electrical devices, no deliveries of food to your local shops, no water coming out of the taps, the Earth may well take large tumbles and rolling around to deal with the changes in gravity. Put up enough food, water, hand tools, seeds etc to ride these changes should they occur and if possible do as nature and get underground if this triggers the catastrophic changes.
Remember, its better to have knowledge, remove disabling fear, prepare before panic sets in and not have to use your supplies because it did not happen, rather than have to prepare when everyone is doing the same.
Read this however you will and know that it simply comes from Love and please pass this email onto all of your friends and family.."
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Why didnt Ramtha tell us this during the 17 hour stream?

Why would Ramsters keep this a secret, dont you think they should call the White House? At least tell their friends in Yelm?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I asked a student why they keep believing if none of the predictions happen and change every month.

The excuse I was given is, Ramtha is just saying that stuff to get the students prepared for whats really coming.

I say, if he is lying about one thing, that means he is lying about everything then?

SO nothing Ramtha says can be truth, if that is the excuse.

They say: IT IS WHAT IT IS.

I think Students are just terrified of coming out and saying they think they doubt. Noone wants to be on the outside. It's a lonely world once you thrown your life and your mind out the window, to come to this school and now to that conclusion- question. That is why boards like this are so valuable.
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

So this new disaster was interesting enough for me to check the NASA webpage, out of curiosity. (Boy, if it isn't one thing with RSE, it's another. You would think people would just burn out after so many years of this kind of fear mongering.) Here is what I found at NASA:

Question
So what the deal with comet elenin, there does not seem to be too much credible information. Everyone seems to be freaking out about it, but no one even knows how big it is. Does this comet pose a threat and what is its size and nature? AND I have read about comet Elenin and how some nasa people want to keep it a secret. what are the chances of it coming to earth and what threat does it bring with it, and has this comet got anything to do with 2012 hoax? AND Elinin is only .117 au from earth on mar 11,2011. From march 8 to mar 15, 2011, what are the chances that Elinin either impacts us, or gets close enough to cause a major catastrophy. Please be honest.

I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1] for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin. When comets or asteroids are first discovered, their orbits are quite uncertain; usually it takes several months of observations to firmly establish the orbit. Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835. Please remember that just because someone says he or she is from NASA doesn't make it true. Many people who post YouTube videos lie about their affiliation. Incidentally, only NASA is allowed to use the NASA logo, the blue circle with the word NASA and a satellite orbiting around it.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
March 1, 2011

My thought is we need to celebrate, dance and be grateful for each and every day, because we could be run down by a bus tomorrow or something far less dramatic than a comet. Cheers!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I saw an article just like this, but for the planet that is supposed to come and hit us, PLANET X, Ramtha told everyone it would hit us Dec. 21 2012. ( The story keeps changing)

I showed it to a friend and she said:

NASA stands for

Never A Straight Answer

so that conversation was dropped.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Sorry I cannto edit. I have to make a new post to correct..

But the friend was a Ramster and I was trying to show her Nasa has no idea of any planet x coming.

So my point was, even if you showed this to Ramsters they would think its a conspiracy. They Dont want us to know...they would say. Nasa is all government conspiracy. They want us all to die while they are underground.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

You are right on. Conspiracy theories are frustrating because they are difficult to refute. If NASA offers no evidence there is a Planet X, then there must be a cover-up. If you were to find some contrary information and offer it up, then you are misguided and misinterpreting the information or else it is false information planted by the government.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

I find it incredulous that JZ Knight gets every bit of her fear mongering information from 'conspiracy theory' websites, yet the reputable agencies, with actual scientist and professionals, she labels 'conspirators' in some great government cover up. Its also RSE/JZ typical for the 'masters connection' poster, 'nobody panic, but the earths about to tumble'. "Everything's fine...............run for your life.......nothing is going to happen...............the sky is falling". Such typical JZ'ish contradictions. If people aren't afraid of what she has to say, they might stop coming around, and she can't have that. I really love this topic, everyone is knocking it out of the park with REALITY and TRUTH. The other delusional part of the 'masters connection' posters comment was about NASA only releasing the 'possibly devastating consequences' information to the 'fringe media' so as not to 'cause panic'. Its so convoluted, I can't help but giggle. The same government that created a 'terrorism alert level' is afraid of causing panic? Are you kidding me? The only reason it isn't being widely reported is because its FABRICATED information, that only people like JZ Knight would use, and only her hard core students would dare believe. What it seems like to me, is that the closer JZ Knight reaches her own mortality, and if she keeps drinking and smoking like she does it won't be much longer, the more fear she has of her own mortality. She knows people can't live for 200 years and beyond, she knows you can't heal yourself by hyperventilating, she knows that all the things she has been very persuasive in convincing many people of are all LIES. She knows that she is accountable for all the devastations she has wrought on countless peoples lives through her LIES and MANIPULATION. She also knows that we are FACT CHECKING her every word and aren't going to just fold up shop and go away. We are here to stay, and hopefully prevent JZ Knight from causing more harm than people willingly allow her to. She knows that this FEAR CHARADE ain't gonna last forever, and thats what scares the hell out of her. I don't know why, but I really believe that all this asteroid, earthquake, tsunami, TDTC horsepoop are JZ Knight and RSE's death rattle. It just reeks of desperation and pandering and I really hope those hard core students, and others like them can sense what I do.
Indigo

Unread post by Indigo »

Well said, everyone. I so agree. Conspiracy no matter which way you turn. This whole imminent disaster number from JZ has been beat to death for financial gain and the small amount of "esteem" she gets from bamboozled students. She must know she is sinking into a hell hole of her own making. Think of her lies, manipulations and hurt to others she has caused over the past 20 some years and just ponder what karma she has coming her way. No pretty. No wonder she has a drinking problem The chickens are coming home to roost, as my dad liked to say. Sobering. Count your blessings to be free of this insanity.
ex

Unread post by ex »

before the planetary alignment 2000? was a blue college? event. i wasn't there but it was claimed that the alignment will release similar events [earthquakes,comet showers.extreme floods bla bla bla]. all the ramsters including me at this time went to the woods and ugs. science explained that the gravity change of the alinement is not enough to move a pea. the world didn't change in the rse way. we r still here. by the way planet x was in discussion too. ramtha stated at a later event it is real and the goods live on it. we will met them. at that time i understood this as a test. watching ramtha not getting real earth changing events right convinced me that jz is a fake. i still believed in jzs good intentions. but to watch that every school decision is about filling jzs pockets at every cost to others gave me the rest. rse is a scam. people give so much into it that they can't back out. every little comet, earth tremor,flood will be proof that its going to happen. jzs excuse that she makes all this to better the world might have been her first intend. but she lost this probably early on. if her teachings work she will have a horrible accident. but don't worry jzr you never got it right.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

At the risk of adding a little light heatedness, there is concrete proof the US Government CDC knows a thing or two about the forthcoming Zombie apocolypse!: http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I noticed Ramtha's new prediction ties in her older JUNE 15th prediction of something "very bad" happening that day. Even though Ramtha at the next event said, nothing was going to happen because the students changed their focus and changed the timeline. Which is it?
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Depends on whether it happens, or not.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Does anybody know what the other two predictions were.

When I saw the tornado this morning, in Joplin, I thought to myself. Let me guess Ramtha is going to take credit for this one. I am sure he mentioned a tornado once this or last year. Somewhere in the midwest.

Whoever writes out the transcripts must be very confused.

Why didnt he predict this three days ago at his new stream?

And what exactly did ENTANGLED WITH RAMTHAS mind mean?

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”