Aug 10 stream

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Vanilla

Aug 10 stream

Unread post by Vanilla »

They cut the audio on Ramtha when a student was telling Ramtha that he did not get the audience Ramtha said he gave him. Ramtha then went into his ear and said " Did you say you could not afford an audience and I gave one to you and your wife?" and he said' NO that is not true at all"

THEN

BOOM out went Ramtha's audio and you heard nothing. You saw them talking, but heard nothing but music. And cameras went to people's faces. For a wg

Don't ask me why I am watching it. I am doing this for a friend.
Vanilla

Re: Aug 10 stream

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha said something flippant, about how he is being honest today, and then how all that will be left to him will be--- something negative, and not me ( Ramtha) I think the guy was messing with Ramtha.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

He spent a good while talking about fucking and sex and how the audience is all bastards and accidents
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

And people actually watch this crap?
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I know. I had to leave. It was terrible.

My friend's proof that Ramtha is real is that Ramtha can drink alot of wine without going to the bathroom. I got in heated argument and left.

She looked so bad and slurred her words. The people looked all pathetic and starry eyed. Dancing, feeling the love. Ramtha called them all his regulars.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

Honestly....it's called an external catheter people!!!! Not even remotely mystical or mysterious! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Appealing
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Wasn't there supposed to be a stop to the wine ceremonies, course language etc? Must have missed that change in time-line or something. :shock:

If the latest event was just another demonstration of drunken excess, what more evidence is needed to indicate that Judith is in the grip of her own excess and addiction? What can one possibly gain from following someone who is loosing the faculty of memory and who is not able to observe and control their own mind?

The RSE ad for the last Assay outlined making changes...moving to new neighbourhoods in RSE lingo. In fact it was a collection of themes from previous Assay events. Ones that I attended :oops:, so it was easy to recognize the same old posters and themes. How is it the fabulous health, reversing age etc. can be taught by someone who clearly can not and has not accomplished these things herself?

I find it sad that Judith is coming face to face with the ultimate reality (everything that has been born is destined to die), and seemingly can only demonstrate a terrible way to enter into it to her followers.

The only way to know for certain that one has been experiencing a dream, is to wake up. It might be too late for Judith if in fact the brain has degenerated beyond repair (seems that it is so), but may her followers hear and respond to the increasingly frequent wake-up calls ASAP.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

She kept getting sick and coughing, saying the body was trying to reject him. The channel didnt want to come back, he didnt want to leave and death is the only option and neither of them are having it.

WHAT?
whatatrip

Unread post by whatatrip »

Yeah I did not watch but I got a sense of what was happening through a friend who was watching it and sharing it with me.

I mostly feel so sad....I feel the sadness of a dream passing, a dream held by many many honest diligent spiritual seekers. I see the whole thing collapsing in on itself. I also see a profound disconnect between the ideal that has been the 'guiding star' and the lack of true self love and self acceptance from JZ/Ramtha and the followers who are also stuck in that. The judgement of one's humanity, and that we are all just apes/monkeys with no hope, save for our ability to stamp our 'apeness' out with our "mind", which we'll never be able to do because we're so lazy...and on and on and on..... I feel the imploding effects of that kind of thinking. I pray for the healing of anyone, myself included, who has gotten caught up in that shame and can't move forward spiritually because of it.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Before you accept a 'stuckness' as existent and potentially your fault, may I suggest reading Incognito by Davil Eagleman? This book was referrenced by Joe in a previous post, and if nothing else, it brings forward some very thought provoking concepts with respect to the mind-brain functioning.

With love, Kensho
Booker T. Washington
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Whatatrip that was beautiful. Yes. WE ARE NOTHING BUT YELLOW BRAIN MONKEY MINDS..we can become who we really are, if we do the disciplines every day, all of them, and if we dont get out of our monkey mind its BECAUSE WE ARE NOT focusing hard enough.

If we die from disease, it was our fault we wanted to die, the blue body works, dont you hear all the rumors?

I think Judith now drinks offstage, takes smoke breaks.

I told my friend about the catheter and they said, " IN TIGHT PANTS? I would have seen that thru the tight pants!"

First of all..I have stood for 7 hours without peeing. I have seen Ramtha take breaks. I have.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

QUOTE: "She kept getting sick and coughing, saying the body was trying to reject him. The channel didn't want to come back..." :roll:

Brriinng...Brriinng...Brriinng...
"Hello?"
"Wake-up call."

The all seeing, all powerful, self proclaimed fully enlightened, lord of the wind is having difficulty with a sack of flesh, guts and bone? :shock:

Shouldn't that have been 'seen' in advance?
Shouldn't it have been dealt with through the 'all powerful' state?
Wouldn't a 'fully enlightened' being just blow it away as he has been telling others to do?
As the 'lord of the wind', that shouldn't be too hard to pull off, should it?

As for the channel not wanting to come back...it would seem that the life of so called service has come to an end.
Judith does not want to, or simply can not play that channel any more...and she is telling you so, dear followers.

Get it?

Don't want to pee for a few hours?
Hypothyroidism will do that and apparently this is a condition that Judith suffers from...according to her own discussions on the subject in the arena. So the Blue body stuff apparently doesn't work for her either, despite her claims.

All she needs to do is just cease the synthroid meds for a couple of days, and the party is on...sans peeing.
Lots of drugs (prescription and otherwise), will also induce the ADH (anti-diuretic hormone) effect; especially in combination with hypothyroidism (low thyroid function).
No big mystery there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndrome_o ... rsecretion

This might also help to explain the wild fluctuations in Judy's weight. It is water retention folks. Plain and simple.

With love, Kensho
Booker T. Washington
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

And if she run out of all those options she can always use a diaper
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

diaper :?: that depends.... ;-)

from the beginning the original Ramtha raised the barre of purity [you are God] so high that every "Master", including famous movie stars like Shirley MacL who could dance, could never reached that high no matter how far she could split her legs or high kick....and whenever a Master failed which was always and every day, they (you) sunk back into the morass with the rest of us shlubs on earth the minute they had to shop at a grocery store or wake up and look into the mirror.
Techniques were added over time---affirmations, C&E, Tank work, Paradise Beach outings, blindfolds---all to no avail. No one could prove their powers of remote viewing or master life's daily compexities any more than [pick anyone at random from Peoria].

the "Demand for Purity" is a staple of thought reform and social control because it sets up a cycle of guilt and shame that is easy for any guru to tap and use for manipulation: You failed. The technique and the teaching are perfect.

here's an example i found from an Evangelical perspective
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQOonIg2VN0

now JZ appears to be suffering from the realization of utter personal failure from following the advice of a seductive spook in her kitchen.

We will not drink to that :neutral:
ex

Unread post by ex »

Aug 23, 2011
Ramtha: Prediction of East Coast earthquake occurs 3 days later
Ramtha predicted East Coast earthquakes on Saturday, August 20, 2011 in his address to over 1,000 students on-campus in Yelm and watching online via Live Stream.
The significance of his remarks is that the East Coast is not an area of the USA prone to quakes.

- “Quake shakes East Coast, causes evacuations”
“Air, train traffic disrupted over wide area; some feared another 9/11″
“An earthquake in central Virginia was felt across much of the East Coast on Tuesday, causing light damage and forcing hundreds of thousands of people to evacuate buildings in New York, Washington and other cities.

No tsunami warning was issued, but air and train traffic was disrupted across the Northeast and mid-Atlantic.

In the Washington area, parts of the Pentagon, White House and Capitol were among the areas evacuated for several hours. All memorials and monuments on the National Mall were evacuated and closed for inspections.”

“Centered some 90 miles south of the nation’s capital, the quake was a magnitude 5.8, the U.S. Geological Survey said Tuesday after an earlier estimate of 5.9.

The quake was tied for third strongest along the East Coast in recorded history, USGS records show. Charleston, S.C., was hit by a 7.3 in 1886 and Giles County, Va., saw a 5.9 in 1897. A 5.8 quake struck New York state in 1944,” quoting NBC News on MSNBC.

“‘Hey East Coast, the entire West Coast is mocking you right now’”
“Tuesday’s temblor was East Coast’s largest since 1944″
- “Tuesday’s quake was the East Coast’s largest since 1944. California alone has seen 35 quakes of that size since then, and since Japan’s massive 9.0 quake on March 11, that country has experienced 93 aftershocks that registered more than magnitude-6.0,” quoting NBC News on MSNBC.

Ramtha’s quote presented 3 days prior to the August 22nd earthquake:

“It is very disturbing. And there are students that will never come back to see me again because I have challenged their intimacy that is so accepted in their culture. The same culture is having earthquakes. And a solar devastating storm is on its way and already beginning to feel its effects. A comet is coming, and the Eastern seaboard will start to begin to feel its earthquakes, and its oceans will boil, and Europe moves closer to North America.”
- Ramtha, Mini-Assay – Live Stream from Yelm
anyone can confirm this?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

What about all the zillion predictions that never came true? Hours and hours of listening to this guy talk mad gloom and doom that never happened. People having nightmares. Everyone wanting their UG hurried up and built now by Sept. Because thats the new doom day. " If we are wrong then so be it" yes, you guys are wrong.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

"Ramtha," is incorrect as usual about matters geophysical. Thanks to the mid Atlantic ridge, new sea floor is being created in the Atlanic Ocean. North America and Europe are moving apart at the rate of about one inch per year.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_Ridge

Even a blind squirrel gets an acorn now and then. "Ramtha," got lucky, "predicting," a US east coast earthquake, and a noticeable quake happened a few days later. What was absent from the, "prediction," was a statement of specifically when the quake would occur. What are we supposed to do? Cower in bunkers constantly? If Ramtha is so smart and enlightened, it doesn't seem like it would be too onerous to state a specific time in the, "predictions." It would be handy for us mortals to be able to carry on normal lives and duck to safety just before whatever nascent disaster is about to occur.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

thanks for that Ockham---maybe Ramtha measured from the other direction :lol: from california moving closer to asia/europe :roll:

Since I moved back east in 1993 I can recall at least half a dozen 4.0 or over earth tremors. There is a minor fault near Reading PA where I live. Back in 1972 in Philly I recall rolling side to side in my bed while watching a painting rock n roll on the wall...another earthquake--these are common enough on the east coast but rarely cause major damage.
I slept thru this last "5.8" one. Ramtha might just as well predict another wave near Atlantic City.

I was i the Marina District in a hotel in 1989 when the last big one hit in San Francisco. Now that "felt" like an earthquake and there were buildings down and on fire just down the street from me. No psychic I know of predicted that one and if someone did it had no effect on anyone to prepare.

psychic predictions are like the boy who cried "wolf".
there is no good reason to pay attention to anything Ramtha says or predicts because you never know when she's just imagining and paranoid, which appears to be often.
ex

Unread post by ex »

[quote]-maybe Ramtha measured from the other direction from california moving closer to asia/europe [/quote]

hey joe thats what ramsters do: making 'any sense' out of whatever ramtha said. hope you dident get infected. just joking.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”