Mind control experiments

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Vanilla

Mind control experiments

Unread post by Vanilla »

I read thru a book by a former US governor who was talking about conspiracies. He said a guy in the CIA came out and said that during the whole Jim Jones peoples temple thing, the CIA and FBI were secretly, noone knew this, they were performing mind control experiments on the people in the people's church. Experimenting with frequency I think it was. Maybe when they were in trance states. I am not sure.

If this is true.
If they did that in the 70's just think of what they could be doing now, and the RSE school would be a great way to secretly experiment on people.Or to study how people fall for such crap.
If secret government does experiments on people, the RSE school would be a perfect platform. They could do something with new technology while everyone has blindfolds on. Maybe even play tricks on students. Rse students, have always bragged that secret goverment is watching them. How the army measure weird electrical energy over the ranch when Ram comes down. How Cia is so fascinated with them.

ANOTHER GOOD REASON TO STAY AWAY FROM RSE!!!!

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”