Judy Knight in the 1% of the 1%

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Ockham

Judy Knight in the 1% of the 1%

Unread post by Ockham »

Back on December 6, Delavie discretely posted the following in the international thread:
"The Twelve Days of Light"?, "Does RSE believe that the world will end in 2012?", "December 21, 2012", "…political game" …

Democratic National Committee (Parti Démocrate américain)(1)
KNIGHT, JUDY ZEBRA, 01/02/2011 : 30 000$
KNIGHT, JUDY ZEBRA, 20/05/2011 : 800$
KNIGHT, J Z, 14/10/2010 : 20 000$

"Obama Victory fund 2012"(1)
KNIGHT, J Z, 20/05/2011 : 5 800$

"Obama Victory for America" (1)
KNIGHT, J Z, 20/05/2011 : 2 500$
KNIGHT, J Z, 20/05/2011 : 2 500$

(1) Source : http://www.fec.gov/finance/disclosure/norindsea.shtml

Opinion pages in "The New York Times" http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/opini ... .html?_r=4

Wow! I was just checking out the Sunshine Foundation's web site, and they have an article about large political contributions. The average one percent of the one percent'er contributes $28,913. Judy tossed $61,600 into Mr. Obama's campaign pot - so she's in for more than double the average fat cat.

Check it out: http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2011 ... e-percent/

Scroll down toward the bottom of the article, and there is a demographic map. Notice there's a red dot on the map in the vicintiy of Yelm. Yowza!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Judy Knight in the 1% of the 1%

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Yep..Thanks for bringing this forward Ockham
Judith learnt the disgusting and hidden art of buying political favours many years ago..
It pays off....$$$$$
That's why all our EMF exhaustive documentation detailing corruption and abuse at RSE sent to government departments to date have been ignored completly and buried,
that include the more recent Seattle CPS child abuse at RSE report.

In the begining days of RSE.Inc I remember JZ/Ramtha telling everyone..
Your government has betrayed you!
Little did we realize the full context she was speaking of....
we thought it was the aliens... :oops:

"WAKEUP Masters".... :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Maybe you need all of our support when you make reports. That is how J.Z. started. Next time or maybe now we should all write letters. I do not have videos but most of us that attended RSE, know what has gone on with the children. Pipe smoking even wine drinking under age with attendence and permission of a parent under the infleunce of RSE. Also came across notes sent from Sept. 18th 2011. Definite government conspiracy and fear. I was thinking of the france couple and how the school distanced its self. I will post definate fear of authority the students heard from notes if it helps! Sometimes it takes a majority to get that squeaky wheel fixed!!!!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Maybe you need all of our support when you make reports. That is how J.Z. started. Next time or maybe now we should all write letters.
Thank you rooster I agree.
The biggest hurdle we at EMF have faced since day one is ------"Fear.. "insert scary music here"---
Fear acts like a mind fog hiding what RSE is.
I am talking about the colossal amount of fear and superstition planted into the minds of RSE students,
and that includes most of our EMF posters, in fact this is the main obstacle we have in all our efforts to expose JZ Knight/RSE.
RSE students will emphatically deny they live in fear, it is only when one is finally free of the RSE "mind control"
the RSE fear inductions can be fully comprehended and how 'dehabilitating' from reality and recovery it really is/was.

Best chip off the RSE fear and let the sun shine in ..you should see the parasites run for cover :lol: :idea:
David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

fear and superstition is only part of it. there is more than imagined danger connected to jz knight: goons send to the properties from people involved in court cases. ruined businesses from people who spoke up against her. it is enough to sleep with jz to get rid of competition [larse and eric] not everybody can go back in a functioning social surrounding after standing up to jz knight or leaving rse. as you describe here how things disapear like: police reports. i am not convinced that 'water kills' look how close to jz and not very old people die in rse. paranoia???? maybe.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Sic her on me! I am too stupid to have fear and too skeptical to have any superstition. I am old and retired, no job or business to lose, was never indoctrinated by her fear, am retired military, and have a gun permit.

Though I am a 77 year old cripple, I will face her, or her goons, and my .45 will even the odds! I look forward to it!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
ex

Unread post by ex »

she will not bother. too far away. you have nothing she needs from you. to make this clear. i am not afraid of her. if there is something which would put her out of business count me in. waiving signs in front of people who just leave fresh brainwashed the ranch dosen't cut it. and i wrote letters to the editor, if possible. i also wrote a review about cse. you just stand at closed doors. face it we sadly need a catastrophe like the sweat lodge deaths. i bet this guy is up and running in a few years again or enjoyes the money he put away. jz has saved enough by now. if there would be a revolution in her student body she just disappears.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

It is pretty damn disingenuous for Judy and/or her so-called channelled entity to say, "your governments have betrayed you," and dodge proterty tax and incomce tax out one side of her mouth while out the other side she's dumping $61,600 into the coffers of a political party. What's next, she tithes to the Catholic church? :D

I'm sure both Judy and the attendees of the so-called school would rationalize it off as being a necessary, shall we say, evil. So much for impecability, huh? So much for needing all that focusing and field work; hell, all you need is cash to manifest whatever you want. Wait a minute, I knew that.

In all seriousness, I'm not surprised at all. Graft and pay-off is as old as human civilization; in fact it pretty much extends into the animal and plant world, so it is probably almost as old as the planet itself. It is too bad the students in RSE are pretty much eyes wide shut, and they'll never delight in knowing that even Judy herself has to hedge her bet, rather than solely to depend, "Ramtha," to get the job done for her manifesting.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”