Jz Knight and Groundhogs day

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Vanilla

Jz Knight and Groundhogs day

Unread post by Vanilla »

The latest thing Jz is telling her students at the last 2 day chat event is that

WHAT IF we are living our lives like groundhogs day, the movie, and when we die, people in our lives, get a shot at our life? Meaning we all live each others life. Its really deep and everyone is confused.
Eddie

Re: Jz Knight and Groundhogs day

Unread post by Eddie »

We have lived each others lives at RSE: we've all been mentally broken and "handcuffed".

The biggest challenge I faced in my life was that I was mentally broken and handcuffed in a situation. Then I "hopped" into a more terrible situation and was even more handcuffed. Then I found RSE like most people of this web page; and down the rabbit hole I went. Then I had an awakening realization that I was mentally broken and handcuffed; how could this have happened to me? Weird. This web page EMF was the insight to take my handcuffs off.

My amateur opinion: the administrators/teachers in the school are mentally broken, broke financially, and are trapped in the RSE rabbit hole. I hope they read these notes; pack their bug-out bag; and just walk away from RSE and their crimes against humanity. Just Do It.

The truth shall set you free.

freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

It sounds to me like Judith is feeling GUILTY Vanilla. She knows how much devastation and despair she has wrought on her masses, so maybe she is understanding that she has some answering to do with a power much greater than herself. When she looks out into her audience, she sees the confusion and loss of will she has created amongst those who took the bait. She sees the desperation and suffocation of creativity that her actions have brought on in her 'students'. She is aware of the damage she causes.
It also shows how out of touch and egocentric JZ is, she really thinks she has such an awesome life. The reality is, I wouldn't trade lives with that emotionally bankrupt wretch of a woman for 10 more lives, as I would be incapable of destroying lives with the ease and callousness she wields so effectively, or accept the insurmountable burden that is her soul.
But who knows, maybe this is just another mind f#$* to distract people from their empty bank accounts and loss of moral compass.
ps. Thanks for your post Eddie, it touched home with me.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

The ground hogs day movie she made everyone watch when it came out. It was our lives are like ground hogs day, we do every day over and over again. Rse is ground hogs day. It is always the same thing. She is just looking to put out new material. There has not been any for a long time. I am sure all the students are thinking hard and it is so profound how we can live each others lives. Saw the scenario too many times.

I was sent this new web site today. Can I call in the fact or fake team? Lol. So far one ufo caught on camera over the school. I thought there was so much traffic the whole sky would be filled!

https://www.facebook.com/IAmWorldwidePh ... n=IAM-2012
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Wow, I thought I had seen it all. So JZ has created a site to document the unfounded horseshit that is RSE. I am sure it will fill up with more blurry helicopters, like that one, or grainy orbs that are anything and everything but orbs, BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ORBS. It just goes to show you that people will believe what they want to believe, or what they are told to believe by a manipulative charlatan named JZ Knight.
I can guarantee what this facebook site will not have: Peer reviewed scientific proof of ramtha's existence, or any other REAL, TRUE, HONEST scientific documentation that validates ONE SINGLE THING JZ Knight or her ramtha creation have boasted of, because they don't exist. You definitely won't see ALL those documents of 'medical miracles' that Greg and the other bufoons constantly yammer about, because they don't exist either. You cannot prove or bolster such ridiculous, incredulous blasphemy with blatant absence of evidence.
ps. Thanks for the link Rooster, great find
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

It sounds like the Groundog Day crap is just marketing change-up from RSE to try to give people a fresh reason to attend events. The more obtuse and and indecipherable the better; Judy Knight can use it to her advantage to baffle 'em with bullshit, and string people along for more events (and spending on RSE)... trying to figure out what the hell Judy is talking about.

The 1993 movie Groundhog Day a repackaging of Lerner & Lowe's 1948 play, Brigadoon. Brigadoon in turn seems to be a retelling of Theodor Storm's German novella of 1848, Immensee. All three stories express a karmic interpretation that one is destined to repeatedly endure personal torment over bad deeds until enlightenment eventually leads to a resolution.

I guess Judy decided she milked enough from Theosophy so she decided to go back 50 years more to grab and exploit the concepts from Stom's novella.

What's next? RSE trademarks another vapid term: "ground hogging?" Wink.
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

Ground Hogging...LOLOL Must add that to the Fookie dictionary. Freemysoul, as a decent person you would think she could possibly have some guilt in there. Reminder, sociopath, nothing there. Only emotion is when she loses CONTROL. The absolute phoniest person on the planet. It must be really hard for her to whip up those fake tears when she has to.."oh Jeff knight gave all your names to the IRS" BULLSHIT. boo hoo. OH we could lose this place send me money...boo hoo. Oh they are tormenting me boo hoo, oh I lost my sweet guy who carried my bags for me (she was only upset about the for ONE reason, she wasn't the one doing the home-wrecking that time.)

Hey I thought RAMTHA told her and she didn't care. What else was I supposed to think? I kept telling James, she knows already, she must. NOPE. Why do you all think that is? Either there is no Ramtha, duh, or she was just too busy trying to seduce Lars away from his wife to notice. :shock:
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I just have to add this as after all the hollywood crap through the years. I think J.z. may have some kind of disorder as holly wood is real? There has been more than several episodes of teaching on this! Is it failure, jealousy to be a hollywood star as her friend Linda? Or total delusion? So breifly ground hogs day, the robin williams movie. I forget the name, so long ago. The lady killed herself and he went to find her. The gray faces she said, to be us ducked taped. Star treck, and the lastest The help.

She had said many times do not watch what you do not want to happen to you. Your mind does not know the difference of what you watch to reality. So If I watch the princess diaries, I will become a princess? Okay wtf? Do you see a real delusion in this made up stories can be real? Just saying, its really psyco!
tree

Unread post by tree »

awesome replies.

I agree with Ockham here:
It sounds like the Groundog Day crap is just marketing change-up from RSE to try to give people a fresh reason to attend events.
I can TOTALLY recall the "go to the dark" teachings that had everyone in total fear. And we were supposed to burn our notes.

I can totally recall "the lampshade" teachings, with MORE confounded , "wth?" wisdoms yet unlearned by a brainwashed me.

And having to watch the Robin Williams film or Mothman in total darkness ( another fire code violation ) just made for more a more confused and fearful state of mind.

The student rosters are declining in the US and people are getting savvy via the internet and by the work of people speaking out
regarding the inconsistancies and code violations of RSE. She and Greg Simmons are just trying to come up with more marketing techniques.

can you imagine if the school closed down?
She would probably resort to a Hitler imitation. Implosion is near.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

I saw the Le Grand chat, the groundhog day thing.

Made me realize R$E is groundhog day too-
*sleep too late or get up way too early to go walk in the rain, mumbling to oneself and trying to achieve dissociated states.
*take some hokey "supplement of the month", then sit down to do some disciplines- again, to try to achieve a blissfully dissociated state.
*try to get through the day without a "limited" thought, for instance "maybe I should go get a job and meet my responsibilities"- something very limited that might get in the way of my fabulous wealth! OMG! get thee behind me, limitation!
*eat more hokey supps
*evening disciplines, looking again for a sweet disconnect from the world.
*twilight- also known as falling asleep. Or if abusing substances, also called passing out.

This type of daily routine will unbalance the mind, skew perception, shrink one's world down to a single obsession, and rob you of your life and the love that is in it.

Yes, that was a very enlightening class :D
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Hello Roy Welcome to EMF

Very Funny :lol: :lol:

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

My family member(fm) who may I add came back after 30 years to stay with us cause she's sick and broke, (but she manages to buy the online teachings) so I heard about it. When they found out they couldn't broadcast it across the web to their paying customers,(copyright infringement anyone?) she was in a flurry to get it, oh and she needed popcorn cause jz was serving popcorn! She found it at a used DVD joint and then asked me 20 times if I'd seen it! It's just a time filler, and I would say they should all be happy. I'd rather sit and watch that for a couple of hours than roam around the horse pen in the rain!

Yep, "Come, now, to the most extraordinary teaching"...

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”