Retraction

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
California Dreamin'

Retraction

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I recently responded to a post in the "legal issues" section of this board and I now see that that subject is now locked. I wish to amend the reply I posted to the following message:
They have a long way to go, and not so sure they have any battles won. Rse in no way even measures to scientology. Rse is a small town group with few followers compared. Not really that many around the world,

(My reply)
JZ/Scamtha is merely a "fookie" in her own game. Most people in the cult world have never even heard of her.

It has come to my attention that I might have inadvertently misused "fookie" in the above post. I have reason to believe that the definition of "fookie" is a 'folkie' that JZ should not have f__k__d with.

I also have reason to believe that the word "fookie" might be trademarked. (go figure). :roll: At the risk of illegally using (or abusing :P) a trademarked term in an incorrect context, I'd like to replace "fookie" with "villager." :P

By all means, I don't wish to f___ k with the fookies. :lol:

CD
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Retraction

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I recently responded to a post in the "legal issues" section of this board and I now see that that subject is now locked. I wish to amend the reply I posted to the following message:
Hi California Dreamin'
Thank you for your post.
Just to let you know...
Our "legal issues" section is not locked. Only the pages to all our legal documents that have always been locked.
Please feel free to post on our legal thread pages.

Hope this helps... :idea:

David

(EMF) Online Forum • View forum - JZK RSE LEGAL ISSUES
viewforum.php?f=18
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

"fookie" isn't trademarked, LOL.
Peace,
Roy
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

'Fookie' is more of a honorific title.
8) :lol:
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
California Dreamin'

JZ has given herself permission to lie about any and everything. "Fookie" is probably trademarked now if it wasn't before. :lol:

CD
California Dreamin'

JZ has given herself permission to lie about any and everything. "Fookie" is probably trademarked now if it wasn't before. :lol:

CD

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”