Retiring?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
FreeNow

Retiring?

Unread post by FreeNow »

I heard thru the grapevine that JZ said in a recent event that wants to retire.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Ockham

Re: Retiring?

Unread post by Ockham »

It would be wonderful news if Ms. Knight retires.

The skeptical side of me suspects it is yet another ploy to try to create panic to attend as many RSE events as possible before Ramtha disappears.

I wonder if Ms. Knight retires, if RSE has somebody anointed to receive the passing of the Ramtha baton, or if RSE will charge big bucks to watch previously recorded Ramtha lectures. It'll be interesting to watch how RSE explains it if they have a successor channel picked - especially since Judy Knight in the flesh is supposedly from a legal standpoint the only source from which all things Ramtha are discouraged. If RSE does declare a new channel, I believe that destroys RSEs claims of exclusivity of the channel in the form of Ms. Knight. If there are two living channels, then why not 100 or 1,000 or even more channels? Would there then be any reason to expect a channel would have to be a paying RSE member? To me, it looks as if RSE may have painted itself into a legal corner. If RSE wants Ramtha to continue to be exclusive, then Ms Knight is going to have to be the only channeler as long as she's alive. That's kind of like cruel and unusual punishment, isn't it? :-)
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

She would deserve it! Oh really! Does a channel of God retire!
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Provided R$E doesn't have a Heaven's Gate or Jonestown type ending, this would be great news. Then, we'd have to see how we can help our indoctrinated friends and relatives. I'm sure JZ doesn't care about anything other than the loss of a revenue stream and worship but a lot of Ramsters are going to be lost. I have several family members that have dedicated their lives to R$E.

Of course, I'm underestimating JZ's greed. She'll most likely be semi-retired from a beach somewhere where she'll pedal live streams and old material to the indoctrinated as a form of revenue. You know, there's always more Days to Come.....FEAR!!. She'll be on a beach outside the Yelm safe zone but blatant contradictions never stopped her before.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I think she would leave the country and sell the school.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

I think she will leave the country also, but she is somehow going to continue to teach, thru the live streams, why else would she start live streams!!! She is thinking ahead, unless she has so much money she doesn't know what to do with, she is not going to give up her gold mine!!! If she leaves and does not continue the teachings there will be alot of lost people, I know people that will not make any sort of decisions in there lives without going into focus!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

I remember JPee saying this a few times before. It came across as a tactic to fill seats...to see Ramtha while you can...she never followed Through. Actually, it was "Ramtha" talking in a channeling...that he wasn't going to be around much longer...well that was 3 yrs ago or so...
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

At some point, she's probably going to have to start purchasing replacement organs for the ones she's destroying with chronic alcohol and tobacco abuse. Her physicians must cringe every time they see an xray of her liver, heart and lungs. Who knows what other body parts she's going to need to replace, given the the assortment of other substrances of abuse that she purportedly ingests. The gig could keep going for a while longer, riding into the barn on a Rascal scooter and toting an oxygen tank.
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

I guess JZ didn't learn the teaching from Ramtha very well on immortality..."To Life...to 200 years..." I guess she failed that class!

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”