Amusing ad on mastersconnection

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

Amusing ad on mastersconnection

Unread post by tree »

16 OZ ?MASTER OF DESTINY? Bistro Mug ? BE a part of the Future!
Front: 01-01-2013/MASTER OF DESTINY. Back: What I focus on, MANIFESTS! 16 oz, glossy vibrant cobalt blue exterior, bright white interior. Packaged in a white gift box perfect for wrapping. $11.95,Priority Mail shipping to continental US $4.95. For local pick-up, see below. (WA State residents please add $0.93 sales tax for each mug.)
CLASS OF 2013 buttons!
How cool are these? 2 ?? diameter button with pin back. What a great focus tool, what a statement ? wear it everywhere. Buy several for friends. Might not be available 2010 thru 2012 so buy extras. $3.50 each, $1.50 shipping in a bubble mailer to USA. 2nd button ships free in the same mailer. Discounts on shipping multiple buttons. (WA State residents please add $0.27 sales tax for each button.)

For multiple mugs or buttons, or for orders overseas, email me and I can give you shipping charges. Email lgteri1@ywave.com. For paying with Paypal use this email: lgteri1@ywave.com. For paying with cash, check or money order, mail to:
Teri Simpson
PO Box 2155
Yelm, WA 98597

"might not be available 2010 through 2012" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might just print out my own t-shirt: " I did have my 'one fine morn'. My brain is back, I have my money back, and I am
Happier than I have EVER been in the last 20 years! "
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Tree posted: "might not be available 2010 through 2012"

I might just print out my own t-shirt: " I did have my 'one fine morn'. My brain is back, I have my money back, and I am
Happier than I have EVER been in the last 20 years! "

....Love that t-shirt idea !

Interesting about 2010 - 2012. What I had heard through the RSE grapevine was 2009 was going to be the end. Everything falls apart. Does that mean 2010-2012 is the two years they're gonna hunker Down Under (UG) ?

Well, I suppose they can crochet a lot of afghans. Play chess and checkers, and cards ! Cool.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”