Self Marketing

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Compassion

Self Marketing

Unread post by Compassion »

I am and have not been involved with JZ. However, I do remember when Judith entered the arena of the 'new age' movement. That movement umbrella was seen as an opportunity for many to give their gift to the masses. Unfortunately, not all those pronoucing that they had 'gifts' to give were earnest in giving, they were feeling the power and seeing the monies. First of all, they get people (like famous celebrities) to acknowledge, attend and/or invest money.

Famous people are always on the look-out for potential returns on their money and time. Go back and do the research. There were two very well-known (in the lime-light big time) people that were presented/indicated to the public as members of RSE. One is still involved. The other has denoted any longer being part of the RSE in Yelm. The research would probably show the one still there has loaned RSE money and is staying so their large amounts of monies is being protectively watched.

Unforutnately, that is probably where many of the members are coming from subconsciously. They have invested their monies and valuable time attending the program and they don't know that a cult-addiction has moved the umbrella over their life and falsely given them a feeling of belonging to a 'real' gift organization. Therefore, they don't feel or have to take responsibility for their life because they look around and see all the other members doing the same thing. My concern would be when JZ gets to the internal explosion stage (and she will) where her duty to God is to look inside her sad internal life that she is carrying in her body that is like a bomb waiting to explode. Will she chose to look and deactivate the body bomb or self-destruct. She is carrying lots and lots of shame, guilt and self-judgment along with all those pills, cigarettes, and alcohol/win adding to the blockage.

I am not sure how I found you folks; however, keep doing what you are doing.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Am not involved personally either, but have a friend and some former acquaintances who are or have been involved...

Would say that, for a celebrity, it is exposure to a wider audience.

What you said about not taking responsibility strikes a chord with me. I think my friend is a good, decent and honourable person who wishes to be helpful...however, instead of helping people in a concrete fashion, at RSE it appears that the belief is that one need only send positive, healing, blue light energy to help and heal unfortunate people and world situtations...a little bit like what troubles me about some Christians, who believe that instead of getting involved and offering some more concrete forms of help, they need only send prayers. (and my Mother drives me crazy when I tell her a practical, real world problem, and she says, "Have you prayed about it, dear?" as though that will solve everything. God helps those who help themselves.). Now, the power of prayer, and blue light energy, may actually have some positive effect, and there are studies which show that people who have positive energy or prayers sent their way actually benefit. However, there are too many ways in which, IMO, more concrete and practical forms of help are needed in this world.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

instead of helping people in a concrete fashion, at RSE it appears that the belief is that one need only send positive, healing, blue light energy to help and heal unfortunate people and world situtations
Agreed, LiS.... There isn't a lot of actual "doing".... Most of the "enlightenment" and "blessings" and "healing" or what have you, is done in their -- current students -- heads... This behavior happens to segue perfectly with my mother's behavior pre-rse -- it was / is always "someday" or "I wish" or "one day" this is going to happen / I'll travel / be rich / be famous / cure the world / I have been focusing on.... etc etc.... But there is no action to work toward any of those goals, ever... .
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

All that you folks have posted is true; folks do blue body and just disregard doing more. I remember a friend talking to me about a political motivation she had. It had nothing to do with anything related to RSE. But, because I saw through a glass darkly, I simply told her that I was focusing on changing the situation (focus/prayer/whatever you want to call it, it's really the same thing imo, and can have good benefits). But, to equate any form of "prayer", putting a desire out there for Action, to physical INaction, is silly. It's not going to work to think life is going to happen to you while you sit idly by. Action (getting one's duff up and getting a job by searching for one, for example), instead of sitting and praying about the perfect job/chocolate cake/vacation/whatever, and expecting it's going to knock on your door cuz you're so special and you're God and you Said So, isn't going to get it done. If it were that simple, humans would have figured out the plan, long ago.

The celebrity status in the school (or any such group) does serve a dual purpose. It may make the school look like it's gotta be good, and it may give the celebrity some much needed/wanted attention for being "special" to have found such a school. In either case, it's self serving, not people serving.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

sitting and praying about the perfect job/chocolate cake/vacation/whatever, and expecting it's going to knock on your door cuz you're so special and you're God and you Said So, isn't going to get it done. If it were that simple, humans would have figured out the plan, long ago.
Whatcha,

Reminds me of something I read that Dave Chappelle, the comic had said about The Secret.... Something along the lines of "Shouldn't someone be telling all those starving kids in Africa that what they've been doing wrong all these years is just not visualizing steak???".....
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Marie,

Yes, exactly. Taking it even back another step, Ramtha and his powerful buds in the ships could have created a reality on this planet that they're sooo interested in, that there never was/is any starvation, or sickness, etc.

Of course, then one could carry that line of thinking even further and extend it to Jesus, Buddha, etc., etc.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”