Dance N Create SM

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Wakeup-Call

Dance N Create SM

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Another Service Mark

Here's something that really puzzles me... http://www.dancencreate.com/zenbuilder/Home.php

There was all that brou-ha-ha with Dr. Joe Dispenza obliquely not acknowledging Ramtha/RSE in a magazine quote. Frankly, when I saw the quote I didn't think he was passing off Ramtha's ideas as his own. And then he even got a clarification published. Still he got a dressing-down by JZR.

Yet this looks like an obvious rip-off of the dance discipline taught at RSE yet Jacqui can continue??

Just makes me wonder if JZ is watching to see how successful Jacqui will be before she has Ramtha jump down her throat, file a lawsuit, shut her down, etc.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wakeup said, "Just makes me wonder if JZ is watching to see how successful Jacqui will be before she has Ramtha jump down her throat, file a lawsuit, shut her down, etc."

Yup, exactly. How can you not wonder about that happening, when there is a track record ?

I noticed that at Jacqui's site, she claims SHE taught JZ ! Also, Jacqui is intending to take her events to a global level. Sure seems like JZ has competition ! Eek.

That made me giggle.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Jacqui also gives credit to "all through history"......

How can Judith "own" history?

:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Bye bye, Jacqui . . . . javascript:emoticon(':lol:')
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

http://merliannews.com/Healing-Podcasts ... avis.shtml
Listen to podcast

This is interesting to listen to...so much is straight from RSE, I don't know how she's getting away with it. Maybe one of JZ's spies who track this forum can report it to her :twisted: Particularly the affirmations she gives her students starting with "I have always been..."

At any rate, I digress...

The part I want to point is toward the end. The interviewer asks Jacqui a valid question. How long does it typically take for people to manifest their desire once they've done the dance? Jacqui immediately replies, "No Time!!!"

Then, just as quickly starts to backpedal...in short, her answer is "I don't know...it depends...it's really on the student, how well they focus, how passionate they are..."

Must be why neither she nor RSE provides any sort of money-back guarantee if the manifestation doesn't happen within 30, 60, 90 or even 365 days.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”