Who said this?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Another Dimension60

Who said this?

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

"There is that access, then, that way, to the Throne of grace, of mercy, of peace, of understanding, within thine own self. For He has promised to meet thee in thine own temple, in thine own body, through thine own mind . . . And then enter into the holy of holies, within thine own consciousness; turn within; see what has prompted thee. And He has promised to meet thee there. And there shall it be told thee from within the steps thou shouldst take day by day, step by step. Not that some great exploit, some great manner of change should come within thine body, thine mind, but line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little. For it is, as He has given, not the knowledge alone but the practical application--in thine daily experience with thy fellow man--that counts."
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Edgar Cayce.
Remind anyone of the "early days"? The White Book Ramtha of the early 80's. Perhaps I could have also put this post under what hooked me into Ramtha.... his similarity to/ apparent agreement with the Cayce Readings. :shock: .... Golly geewhiz, I wonder could JZ have happened to research Cayce Readings? ........duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Sure, JZ talked about how she had researched the Cayce teachings, and she claimed that Cayce is the only medium who ever made a reference to Ramtha. Supposedly he referenced Ramtha's "road" as we'd call it now. I don't remember the details, except that it's a roadway that supposedly still exists and has ram heads/horns prominently displayed throughout. Legend (yeah, right) is that it's connected to Ram being there.

I was in a bookstore one time, in the same time frame when JZR was giving the teaching about our "time lines" and how we change them by our choices/focus. In the bookstore, I stumbled across a small 5x7 paperback book by Cayce. The book was about time lines. I read the book and wondered...hmm...well that info was just taught to us for a hefty price as though it were an original, unique gift of info to the students. Ha !

Quite a few folks, as we know, have had THAT experience; finding the teachings directly in books. It's good to share the examples.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

In Jzrk's "autobiography," she states her then husband (the dentist) was reading Cayce, and found something in once of Cayce's books referring to: "the day the ram came down the mountain." Well, I bought that particularly Cayce book, (as well as many others), and "indeed" that statement is in Cayce's book (I can't remember the title and am not going to read all through them again.. :!: ) "the day the ram came down from the mountain." And I can't remember anything of further substance in relation to "the ram," which could be a female sheep for all we know!.... 8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

G2G,

Trying to remember what you were referring to...got it.

It was "The Terrible Day of the Ram" !

Ohhhhhh ! :)
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

:lol: "terrible day of the ram".....baaaaaaaad.....baaaaaaad...
(I just *had* to...lol)
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”