The Mona Lisa

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Whatchamacallit

The Mona Lisa

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

German experts crack the ID of ?Mona Lisa?
Notes indicate that famed da Vinci portrait is of wealthy merchant?s wife

Jean-pierre Muller / AFP - Getty Images file
German experts say that scribbled notes from 1503 confirm that da Vinci?s famed "Mona Lisa" is the portrait of Lisa Gherardini, the wife of a wealthy Florentine merchant.

German experts crack the ID of ?Mona Lisa?

updated 3:35 p.m. ET, Mon., Jan. 14, 2008

BERLIN - German academics believe they have solved the centuries-old mystery behind the identity of the "Mona Lisa" in Leonardo da Vinci's famous portrait.

Lisa Gherardini, the wife of a wealthy Florentine merchant, Francesco del Giocondo, has long been seen as the most likely model for the 16th-century painting.

Complete article posted here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22652514/?GT1=10755

Now, what does this have to do with Ramtha the All Knowing One ? Well, the old dude flunked his history lesson, because he told students that the Mona Lisa was a self portrait and that Leonardo Da Vinci was really a FEMALE, who disguised herself as a man, in order to be an initiate in an ancient Mystery School. Women weren't allowed, so she had to fake a male appearance. She would, as the Tall Tale goes, bind her breasts, so as to appear male, and put her hair up.

Well, the German experts would disagree with that claim.

Oops.

(Don't tell JZ)
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

The sad part is that there are students who don't look at the news so they may never know this.
Keep the greater good at heart.
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Don't be silly, you know the answer would be that he/she/it was speaking of something that happened in another time frame or universe.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

"Now, what does this have to do with Ramtha the All Knowing One ? Well, the old dude flunked his history lesson, because he told students that the Mona Lisa was a self portrait and that Leonardo Da Vinci was really a FEMALE, who disguised herself as a man, in order to be an initiate in an ancient Mystery School. Women weren't allowed, so she had to fake a male appearance. She would, as the Tall Tale goes, bind her breasts, so as to appear male, and put her hair up. "

You've got to be kidding me? da Vinci a girl?? Oh joy. What's next at the Funny Farm? Twinkies make you ascend???

At some point I think pity for these dunces becomes self-defeating. They deserve the ridicule and outright derision they get.

This brings a whole new meaning to the term "absurd".
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Tyger comments..

?At some point I think pity for these dunces becomes self-defeating.
They deserve the ridicule and outright derision they get?.

Straight from the Petri dish the Ramtha monster was bred from?
It also encourages public stereotyping that people caught in a cult somehow deserve their fate,
allowing the likes of RSE slip under the radar of a free society.
As Margaret Singer would say..No one joins a cult.
I will repeat that statement? No one joins a cult.
Tyger?
First and foremost?This is a cut recovery forum.
Do you really feel your ridicule and derision is necessary to aid those that come to EMF
seeking support and recovery from the RSE mind control??
You often put the joker spin in your writing then excuse your heavy handedness
as humor.
Before you write more of your lively but misinformed sarcastic ridicule on this board,
Please consider the primary purpose of this forum?
And take your..

?They deserve the ridicule and outright derision they get?.

To another campfire...

David
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

My style is what it is, as well as your sensitivity to it. I've just as many fans as critics TO that style as well. Nothing new there.

I make fun of RSE and will continue to do so. And in my own fashion. Whether it is on your websuite or not.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Well, don't mean to gang up on you Tyger, but to quote you "no former student needs to appologize..."

And "Hey, I was one of them"...so, all that scorn you are heaping must be on yourself??????

Also, you've just finished celebrating your really close friend's departure from RSE - yet, this is the opinion yu hold of your really close friend? Hey, with friends like you...
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Tyger said, "They deserve the ridicule and outright derision they get."

Are you Ramtha's twin brother ?

So, Ramsters who suffer from their tenure in RSE "deserve" ridicule and outright derision, because they didn't know enough to avoid being in a cult ?

That's neck in neck the attitude that Ramtha said about the tsunami victims; they "deserved" their deaths, because they didn't see the upcoming tsunami for what it was.

Tyger, your lack of compassion, understanding and sensitivity is not unlike some of the coldhearted Blue College students. That is not intended to pigeon hole all of them together, by the way. But, they have been taught to overcome their emotional bodies, so they believe it's a good thing to lack empathy for those who suffer in life. After all, they created it, anyway.

It's nice to know you're approachable, too, Tyger. Your response to someone suggesting to you that you could show more support for those who need it, was basically, "tough". You are what you are and it's just too bad for anyone else.

Yes, I do suspect you are Ramtha's twin brother.

Disappointing.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”