Economy not bringing in enough $$$ ??

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

Economy not bringing in enough $$$ ??

Unread post by tree »

RSE Auctions.com

Grab a piece of History!!
The Rarest of Rare!
Don't miss this great opportunity to have the frequency of your master teacher on your person (ack!!)
or in your home!

Ramtha's Vintage Stage Rug
Ramtha's Clothing and Shoes
RSE-Auctions.com

Bid Today-Wear it Tomorrow!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:
tree

Unread post by tree »

http://www.rse-auctions.com/items.asp

she is really getting creative in this economic downturn.
Maybe some students will sell some gold just to have frequency specific clothes that SHE bought
at premium price from Nieman Marcus!
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I saw this too, Tree.

Now that I just moved, this one gave me a chuckle. That was a good sign, that I laughed rather than finding it stupid and annoying.

Ramtha's shit doesn't stink so I'm sure that will be for sale soon, too. Selling the sewage should also help with addressing the complaint from the developers next door to JZ.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

i heard from another ex-student who was raving about how awesome it is that people can now bid on having the opportunity for a one-on-one with ramtha/jz .

i can't even respond to that. this person is still a believer, but isn't current.

it gives me a range of emotions. part of me shakes my head with laughter at the obvious money grab that it is, and it turns my stomach; the blind following of people...that they will rubber stamp anything "ramtha" does (or a lot of times, jz, too), because he must know what he's doing. so, if they get tossed a morsel; the chance to bid insane amounts of money to earn the worthiness of an hour with the ram, they think it's marvelous.

instead of stepping back and saying that they DESERVE the time to talk to him/her, and question why it hasn't been available on a consistent basis as an option, since the get go.

now, don't misunderstand my bigger point here ! i'm not saying it's a good thing; i'm pointing out the level that the the believers will go to, in acceptance of whatever is done or said, as being a good thing. they just don't see themselves as more deserving of better treatment.

makes me think of a particular event when jzramtha was supposed to show up for the second half of the event (four days), and it was boldly advertised as that. it was a january event when jz was shopping in new york with linda and she got back late and was too tired to channel !!! okay, so did she take responsibility for that CHOICE/manifestation and refund the people (like me) who traveled far for that event. false advertising...fraud....with lame excuses as though she is entitled. she even blamed the bad weather for not being able to get back in time, and someone who lives in the new york area said it wasn't snowing.

but back to the topic; yes, it is good to get to the place where you can look at the folly of it all, and laugh, too. that's healing.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

People paying for "time" with the "big guy?" I thought "he" said he lived "outside of time and space." And for what would "he" need $$$? To buy a new spaceship? Ahem....
8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

G2G, you are too fresh ! LOL

Really, it's such a hypocrisy. jzR has told students many times that they should not go to psychics. The main reason was not that they are necessarily frauds, but that they would each "pick up on" different things, and then the person having a reading would choose, focus on, certain things they were told and then they would manifest it. In doing so, as his/her theory goes, the client would be limiting themselves only to the options that they were told about.

Well, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with that viewpoint. I'm just saying that since jzR has put forth that viewpoint and opinion, it's a blatant hypocrisy to be giving reading time to students for ANY price, when the teachings say that we are to make our own choices and create our own reality, without the influence of ANY outside people, places, things, times and events to affect us.

Sorry, JZ. But, yet again, you are being a huge hypocrit to the teachings...and...for the name of more MONEY in your account. Tsk, tsk. Shouldn't a CHRIST be pulling money out of the ethers, and not need to get it via the hertzian realm via other PPTTand events ? Just wunnerin' :wink:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”