Body Launguage-Eyes down and to thier left=lying

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
truster

Body Launguage-Eyes down and to thier left=lying

Unread post by truster »

An easy way to reassure yourself JZ is lying while watching her on video of live at an event is to watch her eyes.
I Have just gone through her videos analyzing her eyes.
Everytime she mentions she channels ramtha, she leaves her body, ramtha appeared in my kitchen,etc. her eyes quickly move down and to her left side. No software needed. Although i analyzed both her eyes and truster/ex-sense correspondingly and every lie is a match, every time.
I have read several books on body launguage, and it really gives you an edge socially.
I can also suggest youtube (youtube is awesome), there are a bunch of videos from people who specialize in the art of persuasion, and body launguage.
Below is a link to a youtube video on persuasion I found interesting. I hope this help those recovering and those who are current hoping they have found contact with the other side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqj4HMQ2 ... re=related#
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I've studied "body language" to a great degree, as well as knowing about the pupil dilation (not seen with those wearing colored contact lenses), the "LEAN method" of attempting to get someone interested (way back when); the eyes to the left...well, let's just say that I've been in a position to have to determine when some are lying. The pitch of the voice changes, as well. However, since you were in the military, you are aware of how to beat a lie detector test, right? (I won't disclose it here), and if someone is a sociopath and also aware of the importance of body language, they'd simply "act" the part they wished to have visible to their audience. Actors do it all the time (in shows, etc.) So one has to know the extent of jzrk's knowledge in this area. She, being a voracious reader, is probably most certainly aware, but can also forget at times as her days as "the big guy" drag on...and on...and on....

Add in the NLP.

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
truster

Why Hang out with Hollywood-Trained to Lie

Unread post by truster »

So if you want to be an actor you normally have to say things you don't own to your own truth. So to say a line and make it real to an audience who subconsciously pick up on things, you'll be taught how to make your eyes tell the truth or lie in relationship to the character's position.
As they say birds of a feather flock together.
well when your frequency is acting a fake roll you'll be attracted to other actors.

I know one way to pass a polygraph- a tack in the boot stabbing the toe will throw off the baseline reading. Or take some valium to numb the nervous system.

Another eye movement lying link.

http://www.instructables.com/id/S4KCHHBF7PCRXKQ/

Yes the pitch of the voice does change quite a bit when lying. the man who created truster studied the voice pitch for many years. You can take a recording into cool edit or adobe audition and open up the sound wave and look for the decibles droping is one way. he uncovered more than 200 algorythems to make the analysis as acurate as he could. I called the creator of the software and spoke to him. He lives in isreal (some karma going on here that truster found a home in emf) i kinda scolded this guy for selling it exclusively to the military. He created it because he saw a bomb blow up a little boy. Ya know the military is making the bombs and creating all the wars which is ordered by these bankers so is told. i told him sell it for cheap to the comman man and make your profit in quantity and the comman man can clean up the currupt goverment. Anyways. to the truth!
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Does anyone know if JZR was trained in NLP???????

Why are her eyes so freaky even when she is not portraying Ramtha? Man, her eyes look freaky in some of the videos when she is simply trying to be herself.

I think we are all watching the beginning of the end for her. She's spreading her energies really thin now, and "dancing" faster than ever. She no longer can pull it off on her own, and has hired a publicity team to try to recapture her diminished allure.

Wonder what's next. I hate to say it, but she really is very entertaining :P

Too bad she is damaging so many innocent people and their loved ones in the process. Can't you just picture her serving a term in the slammer for white-collar crime? :twisted:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”