Ramtha part of MJ-12 Read report

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
truster

Ramtha part of MJ-12 Read report

Unread post by truster »

ZetaTalk: Ramtha
Note: written on Mar 15, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entity claiming to be Ramtha, speaking through a channel, is widely viewed as a male entity, and for good reason. This is not via a channel, but from a male associate of the channel, a woman. Why the deception? In the world of man, it is males who have influence, but females who are allowed broad scope in what they report, in that they are assumed to be illogical and emotional. This in conjunction with the stage presence and appearance and confidence of the individual who would be the public front, determined which of the pair would go on stage. The male contactee determines the content of the Ramtha messages, but the newscaster is a woman claiming to be a channel. This contactee is arrogant and in contact with Service-to-Self entities as was Tesla. He received information and projections allowing him to have a substantial track record on predictions, in order for the Ramtha message to gather a large following, which it did. As with the Service-to-Self aliens giving the original MJ12 group ships, supposedly to allow them to secure the technology, this was a false promise. MJ12 never secured any technology, as dissecting the ships energy source or navigation devices caused explosions. But the myths of a technology exchange for access to American citizens exists today. Thus, Ramtha, after establishing his initial repute, was no longer given information, as he was considered cutting lose from his bonds by his controllers. Frustrated in increasing his scope, he turned to petty control games, revealing his true orientation in these later days.

All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com

HMMMMMM
Kaworu

Re: Ramtha part of MJ-12 Read report

Unread post by Kaworu »

Now that is interesting.
He received information and projections allowing him to have a substantial track record on predictions, in order for the Ramtha message to gather a large following, which it did.
In the Merv Griffin 'interview' he said that nothing will happen, then again The Days To Come are a central theme of the teachings. The new predictions seem to be a case where scientific evidence for something is taken and wrapped around an old Ramtha quote to make it look like he knows what he's talking about.
Ramtha, after establishing his initial repute, was no longer given information, as he was considered cutting lose from his bonds by his controllers.
We know that the old teachings from the 80s are nothing in comparison to the newest ones. A 180? shift. Ramtha was regarded by many people as a loving and benign character back then.
Frustrated in increasing his scope, he turned to petty control games, revealing his true orientation in these later days.
Swearing, beating, vomiting, you name it!
Robair

From Love your self into life

Unread post by Robair »

Iwill tell you,beloved:Those who prophesied doom on this planet did it outside of their lifetimes,so no one could ever say that it did not come to pass and also they wouldn'thave to be part of it-for they despised mand kind in their beings because they despised them self. But this plane will never end and the prophecies will never be!
The world will sleekly and beautifuly go right into the next time,and it will not fall to pieces and blow up! it will not quake it will not turn to blood,no bomb will ever blow it up,for the consciousness that feeds the tyrants is becoming elongated not limited.

Oldone
ordinarymind

Unread post by ordinarymind »

Thanks, Oldone ?so lovely to re-read that quote. I burned my copy of ?Love Yourself Into Life? this spring, along with all my other Ramblers books ?re-reading your post hits that place in my heart that attracted me to the Ramtha teachings in the first place . ..the message of hope, the message of a more beautiful, more loving humanity that would truly care for each other, for the animals and for our planet

I suppose, in a way, it seems na?ve now that I thought such a dramatic shift in consciousness would occur in a few years, let alone in my lifetime ?but I did believe it when Ramtha gave some dates ?I remember one date he gave on the old Yucca Valley tapes ?1990 . . there would be a voice that would say ?it is finished, you must survive until then? . .and after 1990, there would be 1000 years of peace ?.well 1990 came and went ?and then it did seem, as others have talked about here, it did seem that the teachings took an abrupt term with more and more focus on the doom and gloom

Well, I?m no longer the na?ve young woman I was in 1990. . . ..and I no longer believe that some kind of sudden shift in consciousness is going to occur if I just follow in the footsteps laid down by my ?master teacher? ?.but, thank God, I do still have that tender place in my heart that yearns for a more loving humanity ?I suppose I could say that the yearning now is accompanied with more of a rational awareness that it will take time, step by step for that to occur ?it may not occur in my lifetime, but, as least, I can try to walk in the footsteps of kindness ? to myself as well as to others

I?d better stop here as I?m being to ramble too ?but I really wanted to say thank you so much to Oldone for inserting this reminder of hope into my morning today.
Robair

Ordinary Mind

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Or Mind you are welcome
I did burn most of my my book and all the tapes but for some reason I decided to keep this one an a few other to remind me the good things ,and good time we had back then and still wonder what happened, in 1981,the message was just that love your self into life.
During the early years I was happy to go to Dialogs around the country for the simple reason that it made us fell good, not because we had to be there or afraid to mised sometthings. LOVE was always the message,not like today Fear seems the be the driving force.

Happy thanksgiving
Oldone
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to All !!!!

I need to get off here and go get my stuffing prepared. The kids are peeling bread cubes and hubby is starting to dice up the onions...

With regard to this quote that Oldone posted, "Iwill tell you,beloved:Those who prophesied doom on this planet did it outside of their lifetimes,so no one could ever say that it did not come to pass and also they wouldn'thave to be part of it-for they despised mand kind in their beings because they despised them self. But this plane will never end and the prophecies will never be!
The world will sleekly and beautifuly go right into the next time,and it will not fall to pieces and blow up! it will not quake it will not turn to blood,no bomb will ever blow it up,for the consciousness that feeds the tyrants is becoming elongated not limited."

YES ! I so vividly recall this quote.
It is printed, but it is on a cassette from a long time ago as well as in one of the books....the White Book, maybe ? Anyhow, as I recall it was a young child, who upon listening to Rambles talking about TDTC, became frightened. This child asked Rambles about being scared at the prospect of the upcoming Doom and Gloom. Thankfully, Rambles at least had SOME sense of accountability at that time, for the negative impact s/he was having upon the CHILDREN in the audience. How wonderful that one of them spoke out !!!!

In response to the fear of the child, Rambles said the above quote as Oldone repeated it.

NO DOOM AND GLOOM.

THAT response stood out for me above all others, during all of my years in the school. It was that one comment that gave me the courage to ignore the comments about TDTC as others were busy building their UG's, or harassing me for not moving to Yelm so I was in the 30 mile safe-radius-zone-protected-by-Rambles and his buds in the sky.

That didn't quite jive with Rambles bellering at us, "Don't think for one minute that my reach doesn't extend far beyond this arena. I KNOW where you ARE."

Cool.

I just know the big dude is protecting my house !!! ROLF !!!! I just love his/her consistency. Makes a momma proud !

:wink: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
tree

Unread post by tree »

but for some reason I decided to keep this one an a few other to remind me the good things ,and good time we had back then and still wonder what happened, in 1981,the message was just that love your self into life.

This is the first time in reading a "Ramtha" quote that I actually some "good" come of it.

I can now honestly say that I have loved myself into life my getting OUT of
RSE and finding more MEANING in life OUT here, rather than 'in there'.

Thank you for that Oldone. :)
tree

Unread post by tree »

insert the word 'see' after actually above.

where is that darn edit button anyway?
(uh, no real need for an answer. I know. People's prior editing did not make for
sensicle reading.)
truster

Service To Self Training In Progress $1500.00 Please

Unread post by truster »

Before I begin; nice view old one.
Yes I did listen to the earlier events and from that it makes some sense on the shift from love to fear and anger and telling the students the phantoms will be sent to punish the students to give them lessons.

But reading her spirit guide is from a service to self group makes some sense on how the students are trained to be this way. In the beginning of this school for me I tried to fit in and began to act in this selfish way. It just didn't feel right in my heart. I have allways shared all the best I had to offer, I give all my myself to the divided oneness. In the past I even had friends told me to not be so open, but many liked me being around because I allways have 3-to many times of offerings comming back, and when they are near me they are around to share again from what i receive, to them again. This is what it is all about, ya know.
We started together, we finish together. March to that I say.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”