For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I'm just glad I have my life and the opportunities I have had to express what God is to me and that is just pure love. Yes, I love my life.
:P I'm am also glad I am not JZR, just think of the non beneficial karma, can you imagine the payback that JZR has to do? Boggles my mind to think of it. I would much rather be me.

"We all have roles that we play in life. We weave in and out of them, you know husband, wife, etc. But JZ is stuck in the same role for the rest of this her life. She's trapped, i see her in a room , doors closed, sitting, wimpering. Who knows what her true self is suffering? I am feeling compassion, there is unseen pain there. I don't know were from, don't see it like a rock in the gut, that's what I see. What would happen if many sent loving thought forms instead of so much of what is here, you know. Thye spitefulness. " love IS the answer. Well, that's all I can see for now. I feel shaking.

I didn't edit the above paragraph, it is just as it came, take it or leave, that's fine. 8) The colors were gray and dark gray.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

The degree of Karmic debt is to be measured against an estimation of the intent.

So, what do you think was her intent?

Was it all greed and self service, anger turned inward and outward?

Was there an actual wish to harm?

Just thinking aloud, your post is very interesting. You are brave to go there. I quail at the thought of delving like that and don't want to feel what I think I might.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Golly, I don't know her intent. We can only speculate. Can a person atone or make up for what they did and not pay a karmic price?

Before anything be love.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

FreeNow, I'm not sure what you mean by "Karmic" price.
A mundane price, such as suffering business reversals, getting sued, being reviled, not getting co-operation from people you think are your allies, because they have come to see you as wicked, or deranged...those would be prices that could be anticipated, paid in this world on this frequency and in this time line. Even a guilty conscience could be payment enough, if it makes your life a misery.

Also, ultimate Karmic debt, I think, might be lessened if some attempt is made in this lifetime to repent, atone, make restitution.
But I am not a judge in this world, and not sure about the standards of "judges" in the next.

I think your compassion looks very pretty on you, though.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Yes, I mean debt and thanks. :)

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”