WAKING UP

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Kensho

WAKING UP

Unread post by Kensho »

A deep bow of respect and appreciation for all the posters on this forum. Your stories and the links that you have posted continue to inspire me, and I am sure many others through the transition and aftermath of the RSE experience. The information posted on the original forum all the way through to the most recent members posts speak volumes about the reality of RSE, mind control and many other related topics.

In my circle of friends who I met through RSE there are two people (8 years in) who have declared that they will not return and a third (5 years in) who is not likely to. All are well educated, caring and loving people. All fell in love with Ramtha and the teachings and all are slowly putting their lives back together. I look forward to the time when they will post but for now they remain somewhat convinced of an entity known as Ramtha. It is my hope that the information here will help them to see reality clearly and objectively.

The two who have decided to quit RSE did so after we discussed the constant pressure to do more disciplines, the expected and delivered attacks on students lack of dedication at each event. The cost on all levels has become a major deterrent as well. It is great that RSE chose this time to increase their marketing. It is a major red flag and turn off to those who are waking up from the ether of RSE. Perhaps the down turn in the economy will further encourage students not to attend another event. It seems the longer that a student stays away from that place, the greater the chances that they will wake up.

My two friends are reading through the books by Vera Stanley Alder after I said that most of what Ramtha says can be found in those books; right down to the jargon. Thanks to all who have mentioned these books. As previously posted, I had the opportunity to read some of them in the 80s but revisiting them has been a real eye opener. There are so many similarities it is impossible not to conclude that the majority of Ramtha/JZ teachings are stolen from these works. If you are a current student, on the fence and not current or in the midst of taking back your life, these books are like a bucket of cold water in the face to help wake you up.

A third friend is struggling with what he describes as the devastation of his life. He is not current but lives in guilt about that and hates himself for not being able to manifest wealth despite doing his disciplines. Two years ago I bailed him out with a 5 figure sum when he became suicidal over the prospect of declaring bankruptcy. He was absolutely serious and was "looking forward to being with the Ram." He did loose his business to receivers and went into a deep depression over that. He has changed jobs twice since then and now seems to be getting his feet under him. This all took place in the last two years. This man is also well educated (an engineer) and a caring, loving person. He was willing to throw all that he was away and told me that he was too embarrassed to face the Ram, so could not go to an event.

Just thought that those who are looking for more reasons to re-evaluate RSE and the effect that it has on people's lives that this post and replies might offer that.
tree

Unread post by tree »

unbound-

I strongly urge, like megan (whose sister did commit suicide) to get professional help
from some kind of counseling.
Having been a former member for 19 years, a staff member for 6, having been raped at
a wine ceremony by a red guard and then realizing the entire rse thing is a charade
was enough to put me over the edge.
I had a nervous breakdown and nearly took my life on several occasions
after exiting
due to the severe conflict of belief systems that I had been indoctrinated with.
I, for one, feel I am here by the grace of something. I have yet to be able to define
exactly what that is. But I will one day.

The ramifications of being engaged in such a group can be very extreme.
I am a living testament.

I went through the devestation of bankruptcy, friends committing suicide,
children growing up resentful and drinking alcoholically because of the environment of RSE,
building UG after UG (because the first one either fell apart or someone discovered it
and we were told to re build it if anyone stumbled upon our UG), a partner who was sober
for 12 years only to be introduced to RSE during the height of the wine ceremonies
which led to my incarceration because of me defending my property against her
and her wine drinking, alcoholic buddies who decided they would not leave my property
while in a drunken stupor, etc etc.
I could go on.

Lives are torn to shreds in many different ways at RSE.
I urge anyone who has been involved to slowly injest the information here
and on the ICSA site, write to Joe Sz, see a counselor, get some meds
if it is needed in the interim, and most of all, be very gentle on oneself.
It is a very rough path out, but it can be tread on gently.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Thanks for the advice Tree,

I did decide to do that and am finding the conversations that very grounding. What once appeared to be real and worth basing my life on is now seen as unfounded. I also recommend doing so to anyone who finds that they are in a rough spot whether through RSE or not. Until they make that choice, we can listen to them, love them and support them.

There are many sources/areas within which to find a help to suit every individual. For me a psychological counselor as well as conversations with friends from my Buddhist days have been very helpful. I encourage anyone who needs to talk, to find someone that will listen without judgement and with some background/training in how best to help. Interview them first.

Thanks also for sharing what you went through with RSE here as well as the many posts you have written. Much of what you posted gave me the incentive to join the forum after many months of reading and not posting. I did so because people like you, Joe and many others spoke with a genuine concern for those of us who were trying to make sense of it all. That meant so much. To know that there were people who understood and could sympathisize...and admit to the symptoms of the twisting mind.
tree

Unread post by tree »

thank you unbound.
To know that there were people who understood and could sympathisize...and admit to the symptoms of the twisting mind.
This forum is a small gem in and of itself for this very reason.
No counselor, no "outside" (outside of rse) friend, no one, is going to understand
what we went through.

I was driving up the freeway today and thought of your post and your friends.
I have thought about you and them very much, actually.

I truly believe that reaching out to others is a grand way of spreading compassion , warmth and empathy,
especially when it comes to coercive persuasive group involvement. It truly gives me hope
to see a post like yours that people are waking up.
And waking up and speaking up, even if it is on an anonymous forum.
This process brings great strength and courage to do what is right
because we all know, there is someone, somewhere, that is suffering with conflicting thoughts and maybe actions
that might be detrimental to their being, not to mention stressful,
concerning their involvement with RSE.

It is with people like you,megan, EMO and other recent emergents
who post , in your own articulate thoughtful ways, your story
that touches another.
No one can take that away-that giving of compassion and love for fellow human beings.
Not even jz knight.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Tree wrote:thank you unbound.
To know that there were people who understood and could sympathisize...and admit to the symptoms of the twisting mind.
This forum is a small gem in and of itself for this very reason.
No counselor, no "outside" (outside of rse) friend, no one, is going to understand
what we went through.

I was driving up the freeway today and thought of your post and your friends.
I have thought about you and them very much, actually.

I truly believe that reaching out to others is a grand way of spreading compassion , warmth and empathy,
especially when it comes to coercive persuasive group involvement. It truly gives me hope
to see a post like yours that people are waking up.
And waking up and speaking up, even if it is on an anonymous forum.
This process brings great strength and courage to do what is right
because we all know, there is someone, somewhere, that is suffering with conflicting thoughts and maybe actions
that might be detrimental to their being, not to mention stressful,
concerning their involvement with RSE.

It is with people like you,megan, EMO and other recent emergents
who post , in your own articulate thoughtful ways, your story
that touches another.
No one can take that away-that giving of compassion and love for fellow human beings.
Not even jz knight.
Very nicely stated, Tree! :-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Tree wrote:during the height of the wine ceremonies
which led to my incarceration because of me defending my property against her
and her wine drinking, alcoholic buddies who decided they would not leave my property
while in a drunken stupor, etc etc.
this just goes to exemplify how UNevolved the current ramsters are. not that they would all resort to this behavior. i'm not saying that. but, it begs the question about why a master teacher would give matches to someone too young to use them safely ?

the students were pressured into drinking lots of wine. if you vomited, you were shamed, because we were told that it meant you had toxins you were releasing. well, why did you have toxins ???? bad thoughts. purging.

of course that is utter nonsense, but the coercive pressure to conform (guzzle two big bottles in a few hours or so), and to hold it down, NOT fall asleep (ramtha is known to have slapped many a person if they fell asleep "in my audience"), hear the teachings "he" was giving, especially since one's "veil is down". just nonsense. but, when you are in the group dynamic, most people shut up and go along. if they are trying to skip out of any aspect of a wine ceremony, they're at risk for being found out (something to be feared). many times, rambles would say, "check your partner's glass and see if it's full !!! if it's not full, raise your hand!!!" the partner police !!!!

here is another example of how creepy the behavior of a drunk "master student" from rse can be: i know someone who left rse, and had a visitor. a drunk current student who decided to pull a knife on the ex student at very close range. i am not at liberty to speak more about it, but perhaps...hopefully...that person, who is going to read my post, will speak out at this time. perhaps not. whatever works. i'll cross my fingers !

there is SO much that has NOT been posted on emf. i know i am guilty myself. for all i have said, there are volumes not yet spoken. and it's all worse than anything i've already posted. stay out of that place; that's my opinion !!!!
tree

Unread post by tree »

interesting segue whatcha......not sure I would have posted it here.

I do know of the knife pulling incident
as well as many other violent acts at homes of Ramsters.

They drink in the name of enlightenment (whether or not the wine ceremonies go on at the ranch or not,
people are now hooked on alcohol)
and then justify their violent behaviors
according to any teaching they can pull out of their head.
Very rarely are the authorities called.
Ramsters think they are above the law,
so their actions are justified in their minds.

And when you have an entire room of people who can justify their assaultive actions,
add that they are under mind control,
the big kahuna can get away with just about anything she wants.

People reading this have to understand....
to outsiders, ramsters' actions are very violent and uncompassionate to say the least.
While you are a current student,
all these actions look "normal" and justified
and because you are taught they you are better than the villagers,
your way of thinking and doing things is totally justifiable.

It is when you leave the group that you realize how much malevolence
surrounds that quaint little town "over the ditch".
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

yeah, that post doesn't belong here !! how did that happen ? ......... scratching head ............

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”