former RSE staff

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Another Dimension60

former RSE staff

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

For those relatively new to the board, or anyone else who doesn't know: Glen Cunningham was a personal bodyguard to jz - there are two videos of interviews with him online. He is also willing to answer any questions you may have - either post them or email the webmaster who will pass them onto to Glen.
There is also a video interview with Jeff Knight, with whom jz was married - and whose name she still uses.
The webmasters and some other posters have close ties with other staff past and present as well as people on the actual "inside circle".
Interestingly one of the issues Glen directly addresses is the way Ramsters would elevate staff into some sort of superiority - Glen was honest enough to talk of how he sometimes used that perception to help others, and how uncomfortable it made him.
Ask your questions.
Bottom line, if you attended any event with jz, you have all the answers, in my opinion.
firesheep67

Glenn Cunningham

Unread post by firesheep67 »

I knew Glenn well. I hope he is doing well. Time has been good and poor for me, but i am still here, and still feeling the effects of the great lie.
Dont know where any of my close friends are, Jeff Marshall, Kenny Thompson.
It makes me really sad. these people were family to me, and i had to leave them. pretty much hate her for that.
AD
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

communicate with the webmaster - they might be able to put you in touch with old friends.
Meanwhile, we here hope you share some of your story in the appropriate threads - what led you in, what led you out.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”