Horus Publishing - Who is this?

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Leemar

Horus Publishing - Who is this?

Unread post by Leemar »

Another RSE follower? and what or who is titanwest.com? Google is your friend.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Leemar,

A number of RSE students have published books via desktop publishing, in particular. I don't keep tabs on all of the publishing company names, but it could well be that there is a correlation between the ones you cited, and RSE/students.

Sorry, I'm not much help in that regard.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

That is actually quite interesting.... horuspublishing.com links back to the RSE site.... and The Red Lion and one other book are the only books they publish. I vaguely remember r saying that The Red Lion was specifically written for 'us' or something like that, anyone recall exactly...? Not sure what the significance is but an odd roundabout way to go about it if it was put out by JZK. Also has a quote/review by Micheal Ledwith.

titanwest.com has Ryan Leisinger as a contact, somehow rings a bell but I can't place him.

How did you come upon these Leemar?
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
Leemar

I googled JZK Inc and COURT

Unread post by Leemar »

Go figure :{)
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

This is from the Links section of RemoteViewDaily

Horus Publishing
is Michele Horkings' publishing company in the USA. Horus Publishing was granted permission to re-publish the THE RED LION ? THE ELIXIR OF ETERNAL LIFE by M?ria Szepes. This is her new website.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Ah, yes. Ryan and Cindy are familiar faces.

LWO, yes, jzR said that the Red Lion was written just for us, because we were the radical few who would understand. Not true, of course, because the book ended up on bookstore shelves. I recall seeing it either in B&N or Borders at some point and laughing. We were told we were the only ones who would get the books, and some folks bought two, "just because". I have to say, I did enjoy the story. The Red Lion ~ red wine, the elixir of life ? I've heard that commented on in audience. More is better (alcoholism is what most call it).

I digress.
tree

Unread post by tree »

not to split hairs here, but last i knew, it was Ryan's co.
Maybe he sold it to Michelle Horkings.
After all, whatever is good for Greg is good for Michelle :roll:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”