OH NO! JZ is back on Larry King

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Caterpillar

OH NO! JZ is back on Larry King

Unread post by Caterpillar »

This is taken from http://www.jzknight.com/2009/05/jz-knig ... king-show/

'JZ Knight will appear with distinguished guests this Saturday, May 16th on a panel discussion led by ?James Van Praagh! He says the dead can teach us about life. Learn how when he tells Larry what the spirits are saying,? quoting CNN?s Larry King Show.'

Here's the ad from RSE: http://www.ramtha.com/email/05-13-09_JZ ... urday.html

Judith, why did you create sharing the show with other people? Are you NOT good enough to have your own show with Larry?

Now we have Last Waltz of the Tyrants Revisited. Are you going to reveal to the audience all the predictions from Ramtha that have never come true? For instance, where is the 4000 feet wave in 2008? Let me guess, we have changed the timeline. What a wonderful excuse! You can get away with anything, can't you?
Robair

Hello Everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Cat
I posted about today also,today the Moderator deleted,since you had this one running.
What is it with the old fart King to keep having her on his show anyway?
No wonder his rating is falling.
Oldone
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello again
Also with the two other guests on the show with her it should be very interesting to see witch one is going to dominate the conversation.I will watch it. :-) :-)
Oldone
Caterpillar

Bonsoir Oldone! JZ gave a teaching in 2006 about her first Larry King experience. You asked why Larry invited her back. This is the reason. JZ claimed that Larry was looking at her ?bosom? and she said she was a 60 year old woman and Larry was ?perving? on her. So she claimed, whether real or imagined. She was so excited in 2006 about her Larry King show and she had to tell us about it. "Oh my heck!" My question to her is why did she choose to wear a low cut top on the show, at her age and having all this esoteric knowledge?
joe sz

ratings

Unread post by joe sz »

LK's producers arrange to have psychics and other New Age curiosities now and then because a certain demographic audience eats this stuff up. Van Praagh has been on before. LK also has had as guests Elizabeth Prophet, Fred "Zen Master Rama" Lenz 2x and a host of other bizarre cult leaders. These folks like LK because he is always gracious to guests offering them puffball questions.

And who can resist being on tv? :roll:

Jerry Springer anyone? :lol: :lol:
Robair

Hello Everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Bonjour Cat
This is incredible that first she would get excited,and then tell,is that what they mean when they say Show an tell :lol: :lol:
Hey Joe that not that far fetch for her to be on Jerry's show she look strange , got to be careful what I say or the new sherif will get me. ;-)
Anyway will watch an record the show.I am wondering what color suspenders the old man will be wearing for the occasion.
Oldone
Moderator Edit by Oldne
ex

Unread post by ex »

maby larry tried to figure out if jz got a boobjob together with her facial.on what level is a master acording to ramtha who lifes hishers life through sexual manipulation?yes i remember the first two seals are unabel to heal yourself.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Larry King has a taste for much younger women, and Judith appears to be having fantasies of her own. She's heading for her 70's, regardless of how much cosmetic surgery she has. I doubt she can keep up with someone 25 to 30 or more years her junior, in the female department. Give your fantasies a rest, Judith. I do wonder why LK doesn't question JZ on her ramtha exploits and UFO cult. Hey, hey, my, my. ;-) ;-) ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello G2G
G2G wrote: I do wonder why LK doesn't question JZ on her ramtha exploits and UFO cult. Hey, hey, my, my. ;-) ;-) ;-)

On any show everyone agree to a set of questions,and if the show host would not fallow those rules,he would be known by everyone that he can not be trusted,an evantualy would not be able to get anyone to come on his show Politicans like to go on LK show they known he will stay between the guide lines.
I do not think JZ would put a restriction on him to look at her below the neck.
Moderator Edit by oldone
Oldone
[/b]
ex

Unread post by ex »

oh my good her last facelift went not so good.pretty stiff upperlip.
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello
I watched LK tonight,with What her face :lol: :lol: WOW :shock:
Hey JZ You did not talk much tonight lot of competition
One of the subject was about Mind over matter.
WHERE WAS YOUR MIND JZ WHEN MATTER WAS HAPPENING TO YOUR FACE,Mind over Matter sure DID NOT work very well for you. think about CREATING.
I knwon I known I should not be that sarcastic but I just can't help my self.
Moderator Edit by Oldone
Oldone
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

my wife called me while I was at work to tell me that vanpraaaag, jz and another was on LK. she saw a later broadcast. She said she watched ten minutes but turned it off---waste of her time. She did mention that jz looked 'botox'ed.

What ever happened to growing old gracefully?

Thank God for the Mother Teresas and the Georgia O'Keeffes.

btw, I met Georgia in Santa Fe around 1979 some years before she died [1986]---true elegance. She was with an assistant shopping in an art supply store where I was building shelves.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

[quote]Oldone said:

I only watched half of the show, but just had to comment on the rather large lump on the left side of her face. Probably the spot where the Botox was injected. And she was the only guest rearranging her hair and wiping the lipstick at the side of her mouth.

True, I watched the show only to critique JZ, and from what I could observe, what she said was already written about by other panelists.

Oh, and Larry King announced her new book was being released - "Last Walk of the Tyrants." Give me a break!!!!
Moderator Edit By Oldone
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello
Yes California Dreamin I forgot about the book,why is she pushing that one?
For crying out loud Larry King look better the her.
Oldone
Caterpillar

Show is repeated

The show from last week with Judith and others is repeated.

Here's the link:

http://www.ramtha.com/email/05-22-09_Re ... nline.html

Larry is running out of guests so he has to repeat shows.

Just a suggestion. How about EMF contacting Larry to 'show and tell'? I think EMF has enough material to have a great show. After all, it is RSE (Ramtha's School of ENTERTAINMENT).

Remember, Larry loves CONTROVERSY. It boosts the ratings.
Robair

Hello Everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Caterpillar
I think someone did contacted LK show in the past about her.
Repeat of the show by popolar demand :lol: LK show do not have a very high rating to start with,I just think He has nothing else in the Can
they do repeat a lot.
I am not going to watch it again for sure I have seen enought of What Her Face an her stiff upper Lip to last me for a while,if I have an urge to see her again :roll: I have it on Tivo.
Oldone
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I think someone did contacted LK show in the past about her.
Oldone,

Yes, several people contacting the LK show back in 2006.
I wrote a lengthy Email to the producers, but received no reply.

The Larry King Show has as much to do with real journalism,
as RSE has to do with... real enlightenment...! :roll:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”