STAR TREK

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
FreeNow

STAR TREK

Unread post by FreeNow »

I've been told that Gene Roddenbery bought all of the Ramtha teachings that were available to the public at that time and based his show Star Trek on them. Check out this article about Star Trek by Jerry Smith it says alot :shock: :

http://www.jerryesmith.com/index.php/48

I'm still leaning toward CIA, mind control experiment at RSE. I could be wrong but .....
Keep the greater good at heart.
Leemar

No Freenow it is not a CIA experiment or Startrek

Unread post by Leemar »

RSE is a combined effort between the forces of the Galactic Invasion Force, of which I (Leemar here) am the Supreme Commander, Numerologists United for Transformation and Salvation (NUTS), and is financed by the corporate giant Mr. Gottrockets who lives in exile on Planet X, which is colder than shit right now and Mr. Gottrockets is funneling huge amounts of gold my way so that he can get a ride to the third planet if and when I decide to take the Enterprise out of mothballs and flash up the old girl for a cruise. Gottrockets is really horny about all this global warming talk, because, like I said, Planet X is colder than shit.

So Freenow, as usual you have it all wrong - it is nothing you subscribe to. RSE is not a global conspiracy, it is a conspiracy of Galactic proportion and as usual I am in charge.

I remain,

Leemar, Supreme Commander Galactic Invasion Force and Astro's best Friend
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

:lol: How do you know Planet X is colder than sh*t right now?
Keep the greater good at heart.
Leemar

And if you doubt my credentials Freenow read this - it is ..

Unread post by Leemar »

Utterly mind blowing:

I will let you in on a little secret.

Behind my lofty title (Supreme Commander Galactic Invasion Force) I lead a much more subdued and quiet existence and I can prove it so that you understand my true identity. Do not dare question me as I have spent great wealth hiring the top scientific minds from Delphi, ITT, Clear Institute, Saybrook, and the International School of Vampires to confirm this reality It is all in the numbers (sort of like 2012) follow along with me:

Subtract 5 from L and you have G (G is of course the first letter in the GIF conspiracy of galactic proportions)
Subtract 0 from E and you have E (0 of course being consumate with point zero)
Subtract 0 from 0 and you have O (which of course has no meaning and that is important if you focus on it)
M and R have an importantant correlation (magnet and resonance) sort of like MRI machines and I invented that 35 million years ago so I am way ahead of my time. I invented cell phones too and could have told you that they were way bad news but the whole MRI thing popped its head up and it looked like cell phone radiation and MRI machines might work well together. Sorry I digress......

So now we have the ubiquitous A ........... the first letter of the alphabet which anyone can see correlates directly with the first letter of adjective describing this conspiracy G as in Galactic. Obvious isn't it?

Now you almost have the solution to my identity - Focus on R, find you card, enter the void. RRRRRRRR whate can it mean?

Let me help you out. Obvious focus problem here. There are six constanants following R in the alphabet. Y being considered a vowel in this context. E is the fifth letter in the alphabet. A being the next to last letter in LEEMAR so we have a very simple solution R - A = 1 thus 6 - 1 = 5 therefore E = 5. Pretty cool eh?

So there you have it LEEMAR is actually, in his noncovert world, a simple guy who must toil and trouble over the most mundane issues of daily life. Leemar is George.

Freenow, I am grateful for the opportunity to demonstrate my superior knowledge and demonstrate the underlying mathematical proof. I have presented this paper for peer review to the Golden Thread Journal on Quantum Spirituality but has of yet not heard back.

I must leave this for now as Jane is picking up Elroy from Anger Management Therapy, and Judy has run off with some Jamaican guy named Biglongadano so Astro and I are holding down the fort.

Cheers,

I remain George and Astro's best friend.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

"This article appeared in PARANOIA MAGAZINE, Vol4 No.4, Issue 14, Fall 1996." That speaks to me, at least. I did think that article was witty and funny.

Mr. Smith, who I don't know much about, would appear to be a conspiracy theorist...
And, I always liked Star Trek...which I see as a rather humorous mirror of the era...don't really care if it comes from the Catholic Church. And I kind of disagree with Mr. Smith's character outlines...I thought, for example, that Captain Kirk was more emotional than Dr. Macoy. And, he showed an inordinate interest in the opposite sex for the leader of a Church. And, to some, Spock became "the hero", and he was the alter-ego of Kirk, not Dr. Macoy.
"Kirk" is what we call a Presbyterian, not Catholic, Church...maybe it was the Presbyterians?
My question, though, is, was Gene Roddenberry Catholic? If so, who knew???

This is one quote from the Wikipedia article on Mr. Roddenberry - "He left his first wife and married Barrett in Japan in a traditional Shinto ceremony on August 6, 1969." - that kind of tends to make me think that Mr. Roddenberry was not Catholic.
Also, though, he certainly was pro-military, winning several medals for his aviation exploits, who worked as a police officer, liasing with the CIA, and after the war, became a commercial pilot.
Lost in Space

George, if you got fired from the Jestsons because of Judy's defection, and Elroy's AM problem, maybe you could have been hired on Star Trek...If so, which character would you be?

I think all the characters on Star Trek represent facets of the human condition. So, George, are you a Spock most of the time? A Chekhov? A Scotty? A Bones? And, where does Astro fit in?
Lost in Space

More from the Wikipedia article on Gene Roddenberry - "Although he had been reared as a Southern Baptist, Roddenberry did not embrace the faith of his parents, coming to blame organized religions for many wars and much suffering in human history.[citation needed] Instead, he became a secular humanist,[5] joining the movement established by Paul Kurtz, a noted skeptic when it came to matters of faith."
Leemar

Gorn Captain - the resemblance is uncanny

Unread post by Leemar »

Need you ask?

I remain

Leemar Supreme Commander Galactic Invasion Force and Astro's best friend

PS Astro is working on his own gig - he still thinks the whole Tralfaz Avatar channeling thing has merit and is working with some outfit in some place called Yelm on a slick marketing campaign. They are working on a doghouse design with a copper roof and a real fancy fence around it so once they get in they can't get out. I guess the copper thing has something to do with all these folkies who are into this stuff like to wear pyramids on their heads. I don't know we will see. I am worried about Astro. He seems distracted.
Lost in Space

Maybe the energizer bunny is involved. It just keeps going, and going and going...and, that's a COPPER TOPPED battery...tell Astro.

But remember, the Prime Directive in Star Wars - "Don't interfere". :D :D
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Mr Smith's interpretations seem pretty far fetched to me, but who knows? The point is, how many people have become catholics as a result of being Star Trek fans...? That should test his theory, no?
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
Lost in Space

Actually, the agenda was probably to turn us all into secular humanists...oooh, the evil....or even, skeptics!!! Or, sci fi nerds who dress up as quazars and attend conventions...dunno. I bet that could be called a cult - sci fi, "cons", virtual reality, future prognostications based on reading scientific instruments instead of tea leaves...has anybody investigated this?
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

1) When Judy Hampton was just starting to grow boobs, Gene Rodenberry was already filming on the set of Star Trek. The dates don't match up.

2) Leemar: After having read your prolific list of inventions, I want to thank you personally for all that effort.

But I also have to note that Al Gore beat you to the punch on the Internet and global warming. :lol:
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Moderators: Please feel free to delete my post !!!! (not joking)

Tyger dearest,

I do hope you are voting for Ron Paul.

Off topic and totally deserves to be deleted, but my fingers made me post it.
Tyger

Unread post by Tyger »

Whatchamacallit wrote:Moderators: Please feel free to delete my post !!!! (not joking)

Tyger dearest,

I do hope you are voting for Ron Paul.

Off topic and totally deserves to be deleted, but my fingers made me post it.

I'll be voting for Mitt Romney in the primary and either Romney or McCain in the general. 8)

I'd only vote Ron Paul if Nancy Pelosi were running against him.... nuff said.
Lost in Space

I had never heard of Ron Paul before, Watcha, but now that I've checked him out, if I was voting in the States, he could be the one non-Democrat that grabbed my vote.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Lost.......why don't you move here so you can vote, then ? :lol:
Lost in Space

Well, because I am too busy watching the political parties here, lol.
And, don't tempt me, you may guess where I wuld move and why.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”