Movie - Bloodline

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Caterpillar

Movie - Bloodline

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Joe S., have you heard of this documentary, Bloodline? I watched it last year at an event, and the director and producer also spoke to us.

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol4/Issue7/a4.html

From above: "Robb Wood, Production Coordinator for 1244 Films, LLC, who produced the movie, was so impressed with RSE?s curriculum that he signed up for a Beginning Retreat in Yelm." :shock:

http://bloodline-news.blogspot.com/

Copied from above: July 9, 2008

"The special screening was organized by JZ Knight, the world famous motivational speaker and head of the Ramtha School of Enlightenment (RSE). JZ is a huge fan of Bloodline and hired the cinema to show all her students. In fact, there were so many of them, they hired four screens at the cinemas, translating the film in four different languages!

Bruce and Rene spent about an hour meeting and talking to everyone, before heading off to RSE for a tour of the facility with Steve Klein, the school?s head of Special Events. That evening Bruce and Rene were dinner guests of JZ, her partner James, former Vatican theologian Miceal Ledwith, and the actress Salma Hayek. After dinner, Bruce and Rene did a ?Q&A? in the school?s great hall with 700 or more of their students.?

How lucky ? dinner with Jesus? twin brother and Salma as well!!!

In RSE?s latest newsletter, Bruce Burgess, director of Bloodline and Ben Hammott, author of Lost Tomb of the Knights Templar were speakers at RSE recently.

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol5/Issue7/sp3.html

Here is the link to the movie, Bloodline:

http://www.bloodline-themovie.com/

Joe S., is this another "bs" recommended movie/book from JZ??? Sigh... I have a collection of these. :sad:

Did Jesus have a twin, marry and have children?
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hi Cat,

I'm sure that Joe can/will address some of the 'mis-information' points with respect to Christianity and the movie. Looking forward to reading that information.

There is one thing that does stand out with respect to the movie that pretty much makes the whole thing hoax-ish. Maybe that's why JZ is a huge fan of it (like attracts like) :lol:

The movie claims that the main character found objects in France that were apparently left behind several hundred years ago by a priest. This priest supposedly wrote down his suspicions regarding Jesus Christ, the Knights ;-) , and the Priory of Zion.
It all makes for a really good story but I'm afraid that those in 'Hollyweird' may have missed a very important but simple fact.

Ah Hem (whisper)...The language of Priests is Latin. It is not the language of the country in which they serve. The use of Latin would especially apply if a priest was to write ANYTHING to do with that service, or write something that is intended to be read by another of the priesthood. If I remember correctly, the hints of where to find these written messages were left in the church; so likely intended for other members of the priesthood.

As the use of language and writing style among the ordained is very much stressed with each religion, I assume that adherence to proper practices of the priesthood would have been even more true a few hundred years ago. These sorts of practices are adhered to within priesthoods out of respect for those who have dedicated their lives to what they perceive as truly sacred and holy.
So why would a priest tucked away in the French countryside hundreds of years ago, use French (an informal style at that) to write down 'important information' that he intended to hide until another priest could find and read it? Especially if the information was regarding the foundation of the religion that he had taken vows to protect and serve within?

Yup...the association between Hollyweird & RSE has been coming out more and more. May as well call it for what it seems to have become; the New Age church of "Make Believe".

Much love...in Latin, French and all languages :-)
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Excellent point, Unbound, ,, hadn't thought of that...
it's also been proven that the theoretical bloodline documents were forgeries. -- that is, I'm not at all familiar with the movie Bloodline, but I was involved with Ramthaland when Holy Blood Holy Grail was the rage - same idea of the lineage of Jesus - and a primary document on which the authors based their 'theory' was a fake --- I think the guy who did it even admitted to making it up --- I confess the haziness of my details -- but that's what I remember.
Which is not to say that I don't believe that there is a bloodline thing going on amidst those who govern our world.... all the winning political candidates, and even some of the losing ones, share the same bloodline....
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

I also agree that there seems to be a 'Bloody-line' connection among those who have been holding rule over humanity...and it is also likely that such families may also hold rule over some religions. Even so, it seems unlikely that films & books like the ones mentioned would serve to point anyone in the correct direction of discovery toward that end.

IMO, these sensationalistic sorts of books & movies are more likely only weapons of mass distraction, rather than accounts of actual facts regarding such conspiracies; especially if these families are involved with their creations/productions in any way.

It is interesting that RSE seems to promote the belief in conspiracies of all sorts from political to off planet influence. A couple of years ago there was even the promotion of a book by the title "The Shock Doctrine"; which described how intentionally keeping one off balance during times of stress would allow easy rule over their life. Perhaps RSE promotes these sorts of conspiracy theory books and movies so that the "shock Doctrine" can be used by them in the direction of their followers.

One only has to read this board to realize that many people have suffered the effect of making choices in a state of fear. This fear seems to have been heavily promoted by RSE under the guise of everything from a complete power grid failure, reversal of the planet's poles, lizard-like alien occupation, extreme global weather changes, attack from outer space and the flavour of the month... an extermination level event (ELE) causing the world to come to an end in biblical proportions.

These things have continuously been promoted by RSE to the extent that should one mention it to a dedicated follower of RSE, the idea of sharing all resources with others less fortunate, through universal loving compassion, only gains a quizzical or sympathetic glance (as if one who thought such things must be hopelessly lost and destined for the extermination).

I think that we were shown the movie Bloodline for much the same reasons...to create fear. :shock: Ooooo...what about the mysterious Priory of Zion. What must they be up to? And WOW did you see how they could move Mary's body from one time-line to another and get it wedged into a rock cave?
Be afraid...be very afraid; or try to hook up with them (I heard a couple people were focusing on that).

It all makes for an interesting topic both here and at RSE; that's for sure.
At least we can share openly share our thoughts on such things here :-) .
Much love
ex

Unread post by ex »

all consperecy revealations dident change history.all buffs claim that theire revelations will create a big outcry and change everything. it gives you the illusion you know more than someone else thats the whole base of ramsterarogance. but its just founded on thin air. conspierecies and ramthas knowledge pair up very well.
Caterpillar

Hello everyone

JZ seems to LOVE her conspiracy and pseudoscience theories. When I joined RSE, I was ?sucked in? with the Professor of Theology and ex-Catholic priest, Miceal Ledwith as I had a Catholic upbringing. Plus he is Jesus? twin brother!!! What a bonus? I did not know about Miceal?s sordid past and only found out from this message board recently.

Looking at my collection of JZ?s recommended readings for this ?cover-up? and Miceal?s versions. They include Dan Brown?s Da Vinci Code, Tony Bushby?s Bible Fraud and sequels, Rex Deus, Michael Baigent?s Jesus Papers etc.

According to ?Ramtha?, some of the biblical characters are/were in RSE. Jesus? twin brother, Thomas the tank engine may not exist after all. What a storyteller ? still waiting for the first RSE Christ?
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

RSE also has (according to JZR) the direct bloodline of Christ in school.:roll: I remember hearing Greg Simmons (pretty sure it was www.beyondtheordinary.net) making a comment (something along the lines) that it was Ramtha?s suggestion to Jesus that he allow the crucifixion as the ultimate initiation towards ascension. In my disillusioned days (not that long ago :shock: ) I thought ?wow, Ramtha was Jesus? teacher too :oops:
Caterpillar

Dove,

JZ/R mentioned that the bloodline of Jesus is in one of the teachers, M. How privileged?

35,000 year old Ramtha was the first man to ascend this plane plus he was also one of the Council of 13 that organized the incarnation of Jesus and his twin, Thomas. The Council of 13 were part of their souls.

It all seemed ?believable? not that long ago. I used to think how ?fortunate? to have found Ramtha this lifetime. :sad:
joe sz

hoax history

Unread post by joe sz »

bloodline claims that the lineage of the priory of Sion exists. Not.... in my view.

I reviewed the Da Vinci Code for several publications and looked into this then:
http://icsahome.com/infoserv_bookreview ... cicode.htm
my words:
"The novel claims that Leonardo Da Vinci was a Grand Master of the secretive Priory of Sion, as were Victor Hugo and the twentieth-century French artist Jean Cocteau. There is no evidence that they or Leonardo were members. The Priory of Sion is essentially a new religious movement that appeared after World War II, having announced its existence in 1962 after formally establishing itself in 1956. This new Priory has no connection to the Order or Abbey of Sion of the Middle Ages, as the book claims as ?Fact? on the opening page. The Abbey group was dissolved by King Louis XIII of France by 1619, with the premises turned over to the Jesuits. According to a TimeWatch BBC (1996) program, ?The History of a Mystery,? the Order of Sion disappeared from history. Brown states that the Bibliotheque Nationale of Paris ?discovered parchments known as Les Dossiers Secrets, identifying numerous members of the Priory of Sion, including Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo and Leonardo?.? as one of his ?Facts.? A fact Brown does not mention is that the new Priory sect leader (Plantard), along with an accomplice, deposited the Dossiers Secrets into the Bibliotheque. As exposed on the same BBC program mentioned above, the parchments were fakes all along.

As for Jean Cocteau, I have a translation of an interesting autobiographical book by him called Opium, the Diary of a Cure. Cocteau wrote the journal account, liberally illustrated in his surrealistic style, in 1929 while in treatment for ?opium poisoning? at an asylum in France. In the text, page 125, Cocteau, at the end of his ?cure? at the clinic, says, ?And I was wondering, shall I take opium or not? It is useless to put on a carefree air, dear poet. I will take it if my work wants me to ? And if Opium wants me to.? He was a brilliant if radical writer and filmmaker who had a creative and highly productive life (1889 to 1963). He rubbed shoulders with the likes of Picasso and Diaghilev. I recall seeing two of his most famous films, Beauty and the Beast and Orphe?. There is no evidence that I could find that he was a grandmaster of any group, but, if he were one, one can only wonder what kind of cult this opium-addicted surrealist might have created. In any case, The Da Vinci Code states on page 327 that Jean Cocteau was Grand Master of the Priory of Sion from 1918 to 1963. The Brown book also claims that Victor Hugo was Grand Master from 1844 to 1885. Cocteau in Opium says, ?Victor Hugo was a madman who believed himself to be Victor Hugo.? Awkward for Dan Brown, is all I can say."
joe sz

rottontomatoes

Unread post by joe sz »

Here's a review I can agree with. But one question we all must ask isn this: If the Society for Biblical Literature and academics who study this stuff scientifically have not come up with evidence, why would you believe a sensational film maker? Bigfoot in mouth :lol:

http://variagate.com/film08-2.htm#Blood ... alpha?MRQE

Bloodline
Before you go thinking this has something to do with the Cosa Nostra or some political dynasty let me first say it's about debunking the New Testament and the divinity of Jesus. In other words, it's yet another spawn of Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code." There's so much energy devoted to this theme that if it were otherwise harnessed it could fuel your car for a month. Or, does it just seem that way?

Who Controls the Internet?:
Illusions of a Borderless World
In any event, this yet-another-probe into the possibility of proving Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married and had progeny was undertaken by Bruce Burgess whose main calling card is the curiosity that goes with the subject. We watch these things because we wonder if this filmmaker has, at last, uncovered something that could shake up the institutions of religion. Or, not. Burgess, in any case, has added another notch to his portfilio after "uncovering" the mysteries of Bigfoot :roll: , the Holy Grail and the Bermuda Triangle :roll: . So, why not this prime subject?

If you've seen any of the subject's predecessor films, you'll already know that the usual suspects include the Knights Templar, the Priory of Sion, priest Berenger Sauniere and the supposed site of a tomb in or around the Church of Mary Magdalene at Rennes-Le-Chateau in France. When a film attempts to document the discovery of objects purported to be from the first century, strong doubts about authenticity must be aroused. Especially when the material is manhandled is such an unscientific manner. Here lies hoax and charlatanism.

As the culmination of a three year project in which Burgesss and producing partner Rene Barnett followed a trail of buried clues, they record with a remote camera an underground tomb containing a mummified body draped by a white shroud with a red cross on it, a symbol of the Knights Templar. If, as the filmmakers say, the French government has been shown the footage and that plans for a full scale archaeological examination of the site is true, we should be reading about the results of it in the newspaper one day soon.

Who knows? Perhaps Burgess has brought us closer to a real revelation. If it turns out that way, his documentary should turn into a runaway hit. "

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”