Covert Hypnosis/ Conversational Hypnosis

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
arewethereyet

Covert Hypnosis/ Conversational Hypnosis

Unread post by arewethereyet »

Hi everyone,
Well i've noticed and read some talk on jz using NLP without consent on the students.
so nlp uses behavior models and to reinforce the behavior, anchors and triggers are used.
but more specifically there is a certain stlye of conversation that can easily drop the vail or the critical factor to get right inside the brains subconscious mind to plant seeds. wine probably hypnotises the strong minded.
when she begins to talk she does use run on sentences to never give the mind a chance to snap out of the induced trance.
the 4 hypnotic words of power are
1. as
2. because
3. and
4. means
these words are used to connect sentences together, to keep one in a deep trance.
i remembered my begginer follow up where some nice lady (who does water births down south somewhere)kept telling me she was using hypnosis. especially she was concerned when everyone was performing the hi hitler hand gestuer. kinda reminds me of darren brown making everyone in a shopping mall do the hi hitler. videos of this can be seen on youtube.
i deffinatly think emf has hit the nail on the head with her using covert hypnosis. this has only been public for 2 years now, and nlp came out in 1979.
It is said that covert hypnosis goes back tens of thousands of years. if this is true the entire apostle writings could of been orchestrated to have every verse to bypass the critical factor (subconscious mind) to allow the priest to make the town worship jehovah the destroyer of the egypt christ university. So the vatican most likely did this to all material used to construct a bible, and the vatican helped hitler's speeches become so powerfull the hypnotised an entire nation.watch this hitler /vatican video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9zBX4gt0eo

so if MJ-12 is under the infulence of jehovah's gang, then rse is to collect as many jehovah haters near volcano lava only to be cooled down by a tsumani.
Actually i moved far away from yelm because i kept having dreams of lava and a huge massive tsumani destroying the area. me and many people were floating in the ocean and sharks were ripping the flesh off many people. then this boat came up to me and braveheart (lol)(mel gibson)extended his hand to pull me out of the ocean. a repeating dream this was, very vivid, very scary even for me with over 200 scuba dives where i see sharks often.
But you go ahead and stay in the yelm area, for you have some deeply planted trigger to stay there for it will be safe.
you know jz isn't staying or she would have an underground built. "waking up feeling refreshed relaxed better than you have ever felt before because you have just removed a bad trigger, and you now realize to never give jz any money again, as you have just attraced all the money you need to move away from her triggers,which meansyou now have a chance to survive and prosper for this puts a big smile on your face, a smile that you used to have before joining this school, and this smile is back for good.."
I thank you dave for offering to me on the phone to send me some info on darren brown to help me understand judith's methodology. I've been verry busy and it has taken me over a year to study this nlp/ch stuff to ponder if that is what she uses. maybe all those crazy hand guestures are her anchors and triggers.
but how does she open up every event " lets have a drink" so i'm sure this is saturated with triggers, that would be a good place to focus for her intent to decieve and lie with the help of covert hypnosis right from the beginning.
or wait, first attended to is the children, better make sure to anchor and trigger them, those damn psychic things could screw up an entire event.
I say this remenbering some old man telling me at a primary event that it would be better if all these damn children weren't here. creepy bastard.
arewethereyet

4 hypnotic words of power

so best to look for these words in a beggining event on video or just audio
i'm imaging a youtube video stating these words at the beggining of the video, then doing a screenshot of the word everytime she uses it to hypnotise a new group. to show how she uses run on sentences. she never shuts upanyways , and most people after the event barely remember what is said for they were under a trance.
i think "days of the ram" is a beginners event might be a good place to start and do your good deed for the day and help prevent any future harm to anyone from her.
arewethereyet

Women are easier to hypnotise than men

From my recent studies in nlp, women are easier to hypnotise than men.
women are more emotional than men. to be in a emotional state is to naturally have the critiacal factor dropped opening up the subconsious mind. most of the men there that have become current must be femine or very emotional, or possibly a wine ceremony droped the critical factor and they got programmed to give all thier money to jz.
i do understand the message defends women so one might say that is why most of the students are female, or just because the speaker is female. I say it is all of the above.

none the less be carefull ladies of your suggestability. allways have your gaurd up.
peace out!
here is a video where a ladie is hypnotised in 2 seconds flat because handshakes are a unconscious gesture.
also notice the bottle of wine with a couple of glasses missing.
dropping the vail is jz's deception to hide the real intent to bypass the critical factor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3TOAY9nkyU
arewethereyet

judith requests her spoken word same as books

if judith used conversational hypnosis, that makes sense now to remember how she requested to have words spoken to be the same as written words for they will lose thier power for she stated she arranges her words in a certain way, gives power. now she did mention how some languages put the action after the object to reduce the power. that is true but is it really a smoke cloud to hide the fact she intends to have her readers become hypnotised for judiths financial gain.
arewethereyet

black ops hypnosis

i'm trying to relate this wiki comment to rse, my comments will be in bold

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_hypnosis

Signs you're not using analytical mind ( your gaurd called the critical factor, yellow brain, vail)You are absorbed in a conversation to the point where a viewer would say you were "lost in the moment"(getting tired of hearing her voice at 2 in the morning). You vividly follow what someone is saying and mentally agree with their position even if this is out of your character (foul language in front of children)(yes, I would look good in those plaid pants). You take in information without questioning its origin and validity and you respond to emotionally descriptive language (the word beautiful, indeed)(language patterns, again seen in an expert salesperson).

Covert hypnosis is also known as conversational hypnosis or black ops hypnosis. Doing a simple Google search will show these terms as valid synonyms. Conversational hypnosis essentailly bypasses the conscious mind. This allows you, the talker, to influence the listener without any kind of hesitation.

However, in order to actually persaude someone you have to have trust and rapport built with them. Otherwise no amount of persuasion or influence will do you any good. Trusting an ascended master should be given unless its anubis
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I'm curious as to how she manages this through her translators! There are some languages where the verb is always at the end of the sentence. Maybe these people don't get hooked on jzrk. I doubt she'd do well in the far east while claiming to be the hindu ram. 8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
arewethereyet

a way to nab alternate launguages with hypnosis

good point g2g.
I'm sure her council ( MJ-12) helped her figure a way to to nab them all, no matter what the launguage is.
she could establish some trigger or anchor like lets say for example that "so be it" hand guesture is all that is needed to instantly put one into a hypnotic state for the entire night, or for god sakes her and the over abused word indeed could keep people anchored in a suggestive state.
it is rather odd how often she uses the word indeed, and most of the time it doesn't even fit in context.
i'm going to say the hand gesture so be it is her main one that effects all launguages.
that could be why the water blessing is used right from the start to have a trusted by everyone so be it to get the show going her way.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i dont think you have to understand consceouly the process to get hypnotiesed. translation will just occupie your mind you still get the full hypnotreatment. i think you hit the bullseye arewethereyet.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

I'm sorry, I could not watch the Hitler link... way too conspiratorial for me and boring :oops: . I'm also not sure how you're relating it to nlp and rse in general :?:

The handshake vid was also questionable to me, I wasn't sure he was all that skilled but that's not to say it isn't done well by others. I think Derren Brown has done it with people and I've seen other hypnotists do it as well. Sometimes these sort of things just don't show well on video, too much room for faking.

It looks like you are exploring the ways which JZ has found to infiltrate our minds while in rse. I believe nlp, covert hypnosis, trance induction, along with plain old indoctrination, group dynamics and peer pressure went a long way to influence us during and even long after leaving the school. This is probably one sign of the effectiveness of the mind control, how well does it work when the outward controls have been removed. How well does the person control themselves by tying themselves in knots, I know I did for a long time even after leaving rse.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
arewethereyet

connecting the dots

the mention to hitler being helped into power by the vatican.
i'm just stating the vatican knows this covert hypno and that video link clearly shows many pictures of the 2 of them united and working together, hence they helped him write the hypnotic speaches, which clearly were as succesful as gathering a following as the bible did.
the people who are teaching this covert hypno state the techniques go back tens of thousands of years.
they state the bible is full of it. so i feel the original documents which are used for all bible translations are completly fake and are as stated used to hypnotise the masses and control everyones spiritiuality.
even the king james bible has capitolized letters in odd places, watch link that clearly gives this away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k3qL4wvjQU
steve g jones state this method has a 80% success rate, he could maybe increase it to 95% if he got all his subjects drunk.
and let me tell you just the other day i was explaining this stuff to a friend , and i asked him to let me try a technique, he agreed and i asked him to shake hands, and put his hand up to his face and began telling him looking at the thousands of lines in his hand makes him incredibly relaxed and tired. then his pupils got really dialated and he farted but just stood there glazed over in a deep trance barely keeping his balance. i asked if was hypnotized and he couldn't answer so i told him to wake up and he was all confused as to what happened.
the main reason i chose that handshake link was because i noticed a 1/2 full bottle of wine on the table. which i chose as the best fit for emf.
arewethereyet

ex faith healer tells all

a ten minute video worthy of watching, it relates to many similiar problems at rse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCJ9v_-a ... re=related

it mentions how music is used and likes to select songs with a tempo near the heartbeat speed I wonder if music of master can recall jz stating to choose songs according to this tempo?
is suggests that the audience is told to come back often because the hypnosis wears off and the symptoms reappear. And because of this there are usually more deaths than healings, and that sounds so much like rse.

and another mention to my point is how this guy knows religious trickery with hypnosis, and states that the bible's false apostle documents are designed to hypnotise! , and jz sure love's to quote from the bible.
arewethereyet

being told you cant manifest anything while hypnotised

i remember the first thing that really offended me at an event was when jzr told the group "you cant do the work, i watch all of you and if you ever got anything accomplished it was because I sent you a runner"
now no master teacher would ever plant that seed into their students mind.
especially while persuaded into a suggestive hypnotic state where that statement could really make ones life become worse.
maybe we should make an "emf our list" with as many statements as we can come up with to repair our minds, and then make a night and day recording to wash rse out of our minds.
I'm working on one right now for myself, but i think i can say we all could use it. for just how many levels thick are the commands from the rse the list, how many times did you play those tapes and cd's. now that list does contain some cool skills, but some are about as disneyland as the bible, and some include a false image as ramtha. some include the bands and i just don't know if that dicipline is correct at any level.
I'd offer to make one with all the commands we suggest free of charge as a rapidshare download. I have made hundreds of these for myself and have researched this field since 1992. but just as of recently i have come to realize that incorporating a conversational hypnotic language can improve the effectiveness, instead of just saying "I Am " in front of every command. so instead make all the commands flow in a nice vivid imagery story that really makes you feel great about yourself again which gives you back that smile you once knew, and starts to make the magic you used to make happen every day that you owned to yourself be commonplace again.
I'd just be afraid the download could be tampered with, that is the only thing i feel bad about just leaving it on rapidshare.
well if at any rate i suggest you all learn how to record your list in a fashion that it will get straight into your subconscoius mind and track it into as many pieces of music as possible. the mind can get really bored with the same backing track. also i would suggest a company called transparent corporation. they have a program where you can stream your list with entrainment tones into internet radiostations. so while your surfing the web you can pick from hundreds of channels like celtic, classical, new age music and have your list streamed into them. mind stereo i think it is called.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”