solar flares and no electricity

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
hidesert

solar flares and no electricity

Unread post by hidesert »

Here's the latest word from RSE, unofficial, of course. It's an email from a concerned ramster trying to protect those of us who do not have such an enlightened source as JZ (yes, I'm being sarcastic)

"By the way, there will be some serious solar flares that might very well knock
out the grid around the planet, or at least in many countries around the world
so...no electricity. Stay put during that month and do not travel, especially in
a plane, or cruiser. Imagine that...everything that depends on electrical
equipment will be fried and at a standstill. How long it will last I was not told, but
to have the grid crash on such a magnitude will take months for it to be restored;
and that is if enough people start focusing on this not taking place as all of the
greatest predictions were those that did not come to pass because people got
focused on it never happening. "

With JZ's classes around the world with either her teachers or herself attending, she doesn't seem warrent her own advice of "do not travel" during this perilous time. And again, the infamous statement of predictions not coming true due to Ramsters' focusing abilities! (where's that barf icon?)
Vanilla

Re: solar flares and no electricity

Unread post by Vanilla »

I just saw this interview with a solar physicist who says that we have nothing to fear from solar flares. We get hit all the time by them. Our atmosphere can handle it. We get bombarded by huge ones and nothing happens.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”