MONEY

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

MONEY

Unread post by Vanilla »

I look at all the 20 year students. They are not rich. I ask them how much they spent at RSE. About $200,000 in donations, books, cds, workshops, events, emergency meetings, and clothing. And the poor ones around $100,000.

My boyfriend alone has donated more than all of that in gambling winnings. To the school. To be abused verbally by Ram.

What MAGIC can they show me that they have learned, in the 20 years and all that money's worth?

Someone here said it themselves, when they had Greg S as a partner ( 20 year student) and he got none of the Remote views right, a basic discipline of the school.

They cannot show or prove to me anything.

But I am HAPPIER they say.

Would you pay that, just to be a little happier?

Kenny has a Please DONATE button on his website I read here too.

My 20 yr student girlfriend hasnt had heat in her house for 4 years, during the winters. Still unmarried.

My other girlfriend lives in a studio sized house, covered in Ram posters and artwork, and books. Over 22 years students.

Nothing spectacular. I come from a pretty rich place myself, average 100 grand a year everyone makes. To a cold dark rainy place where the average is 30 a year. Not to knock Yelm. I love it here. Its not about money to me.

Almost all of my friends are unmarried in long term relationships.

Great love, great wealth...well?

DRUNKS, is what I see, the whole lot of these students. Waiting every year, for fresh p--sy to come to the school.

I still see the same guys drooling over the new girls and the new girls looking for a man to protect them from the DAYS TO COME.

And these 1.5 million dollar UGs the survival center sells, on 2 month backorder, are a rip off, for what they are making and selling it for. It costs them 70 grand.

Nowadays you have kids building UGS after helping out once on one. People are desperate.

And then they are so poor, their house is in foreclosure and they lose it all, even their UG, half built. MORE LOST MONEY.

"RAM IS BOOSTING THE ECONOMY, THAT IS WHAT IS FEEDING YOU" I hear. I am not like that. I do not like taking advantage of others.
Ockham

Re: MONEY

Unread post by Ockham »

Judy needs donations?

She lives in a 10,000 square foot mansion (Thurston County Assessor's term for it) with five bedrooms and seven bathrooms on 9.3 acres worth $2,500,000?

Anybody can look it up on the A+ parcel search on the Assesor's web site: http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/assessor/p ... Aplus.html I think the terms of service require non commercial use, so I didn't paste the direct web link to her property listing here. You'll have to enter her address in the A+ search. Her address is on the RSE web site.

RSE is a business selling an educational product the way a trade school does. I can't blame RSE for letting students pay more than the list for the product; that's just good business.

My question would be where those donations wind up. JZK, Inc. is a private corporation, so they don't have to disclose their balance sheet, so who knows? Better amenities for the students? I didn't think so.

Ramtha doesn't need donations, he isn't physical. The donations go to giving Judy and friends a more opulent lifestyle. So much for letting go of emotions and material possessions.

Test questions to ask before donating are: 1. Can you designate the donation to be used for a specific purpose? 2. Can you get a receipt for your donation that would be recognized by the IRS or your county of residence's tax authority as a qualifying charitable donation? 3. Does the organization offer any accounting of how the donations are used?

I feel sad for the people who have given away their hard earned wealth for no good social benefit.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”