Wine ceremony on Monday, January 9, 2012

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Ockham

Wine ceremony on Monday, January 9, 2012

Unread post by Ockham »

I heard RSE called a wine ceremony on Monday evening of January 12. Some, 'masters,' only received a few hours advance notice via their twitter feeds, so attendance was pretty sparse because people just didn't hear about the happening enough in advance. I didn't see it, but talked to some people who did watch the program, which was surprisingly streamed over the web free of charge. Those who did watch said the auditorium looked almost empty at the times the camera was not right on JZ Knight. A Monday and short notice – no surprise attendance was sparse. Also, RSE put a requirement for over-night stay for the people who attended on-campus... so they wouldn't be leaving her venue, drunk, in the wee hours of the morning. Gee, maybe Greg Simmons reads this board, and actually learned something? Drunk students wrecking cars isn't good PR for RSE.

Monday's content apparently featured JZ talking at length about the pretty white 1954 Ford pickup truck that one of her friends gave to her. She's all happy because she thinks she'll be able to drive to safety (I thought Yelm was supposed to be exempt?) when the solar flares come. JZ posits that because the truck has no engine computer that it will still run after the flares have scorched everything else electronic. Gee won't flares that strong scorch you?

It sounds like the free event is basically advertising bait to whet Ramsters' appetite for more information so they'll cough up the $1050 for the ten day Adv Retreat coming February 17-26.
ex

Re: Wine ceremony on Monday, January 9, 2012

Unread post by ex »

ye were do you wanna go in a white gasoline sucker if you dig your tomb in yelm and the world around goes down.too funny. so the solar flares r back on. i guess ramsters need this kind of doom affirmation. they r incapable to live a normal life.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Lol.... last I heard yelm was and Ark and would float. It would be surounded by water. Maybe the bordom of the undergroud would be too much. A little drive around yelm might just perk her up!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

COULD THIS BE MERELY THE IMPULSE OF A LONELY ALCOHOLIC WHO DOES NOT WANT TO DRINK ALONE??
tree

Unread post by tree »

Most users ever online was 70 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm
I find this statistic quite revealing.
The more judith hampton knight turns up heat ,
the more people view EMF.

the more she shows her the rise of her sociopathic actions, the more she uses the ruse of Ramtard as an excuse to drink
beyond normal means and curse obscenities like a sailor, the more US people catch on, the more EMF gets hits,
the more foreign people who have less firm footing start to research the interwebs, the more she is making an ass
out of herself.
I only wish this copious amount of assinine behavior would hit her in the pocket.

jz- people are catching on. :evil:
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"Most users ever online was 70 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm"

Wow. This was just yesterday. Think I'll call my friend and get the buzz.

CD
ex

Unread post by ex »

finally the sign i was waiting since mai-june-september.....better late then never. to this 70 i apologize for claiming that all rse students are hopelessly brainwashed. there is hope and at least some doubt. soon jz will claim she did this just to clear the rows of losers who don't get it. that new people can come in and that she will make tremendous advances with the ones who stay. how do i know? nothing is new at rse. rse is a well were a donkey goes around to pump the water up. having a carrot dangling in front of him. he might think hes going forward but he just pulls on a pole and goes in circles.
tree

Unread post by tree »

California Dreamin' wrote:
Wow. This was just yesterday. Think I'll call my friend and get the buzz.
CD

yes...pray tell
oh wait....I predict (that's a joke) a moratorium of silence this weekend as they 'create their new year'
because she bashed them a couple of days ago for not doing so (look up Grace's Cycle of Abuse)
a) drumming up the paying business (read: I need new hair extensions)
b) playing on the emotions of guilt and fear (read: you need to keep coming to events to get a 'hit')
c) playing on the emotion of arrogance and narcissism as 'those at those boards that are forums, i.e. EMF, are much less enlightened because they did not stick it out and are 'victims'. '
tree

Unread post by tree »

Most users ever online was 71 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 am
I can hardly wait until this weekend's event :eek:
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I just spoke with my friend. She watched the most recent two-day (or two-night?) event on tv, and said the teachings were that one needs adversity in order to gain knowledge.

She proceeded to rave that she is finally "getting it" after 23 years. :roll:

She also mentioned they had a guest author who spoke about near death experiences. Sounds to me like JZ is pulling up 1989 material to get the oohs and ahhhs. :shock: My friend acted as if she was hearing about this for the first time. Amazing.

CD
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ockham, dont you think its creepy that you get locked in after wine ceremonies? To lock people in and say they can't leave. I mean, that is like being in jail or in a mental institution. That is treaing man as if he cant be a responsible person. The people responsible are the people drinking. They should be responsible. I dont get detained overnight when I go to a bar and drink. If I was detained by bars for 5 hours after I drink..I would feel like I am in a Nazi state. You say: I cant be responsible for myself?? If they dont trust people with driving, they shouldnt be drinking there. Nobody cares about what Ramtha says anymore. They just want to get up and dance. Thats what Alcohol does. Release inhibitions. Why do you need that to become rich? Wealthy? To go over to the other side? It turns people into alcoholics. Winos. And that is not glamorous. Getting people addicted...is not spiritual. They say People in France drink wine everyday. No, people don't in Europe drink 2/3 bottles of wine everyday. Maybe a glass at dinner with friends or at lunch with girls..have you seen these Ramsters houses with the wine bottles. They keep them to store water with corks. Their garbages are boxes of bottles. They cant socialize with one another without it. It turns their brain into cheese and then they cant remember passwords to their emails the next day. Their teeth turn black. Their toenails get fungus. Its so sleazy how they act at ramtha parties, guys grabbing girls breasts. "dance with me" on stage next to Ramtha rubbing their dirty capes on you. Then you have to wait 5 hours. So what do you do? You still drink, you go to the circle and everyone has wine in their capes. People act like children because thats how they are treated. You smoke pipes in the firepit while your kids are running around hyper. Then the guards come and tell everyone to go back inside. You sleep in your backpack with people walking around, listening to frog chorus brainwashing.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hello Vanilla,

Indeed I have been to France and Italy and did ofen have a glass of wine with meals. It certainly was not drinking to excess. You're right.

The people I know in RSE do drink wine. They say they need it for the health benefits of resveratrol. I suspect they may have been holding back their wine consumption when I visited. The other thread under the mandatory wine consumption at RSE events was a revelation. I know one person that said she didn't like the large amount of wine consumption; I guess she was not completely in the JZ rabbit hole and was embarrassed to say it was mandatory excessive consumption. I can't imagine that God made us such that we can't obtain enlightenment without being intoxicated with alcohol. True, drinking alcohol does lower inhibition, but excessive consumption lowers performance on objective cognitive tests and impairs memory retention. These facts suggest that being intoxicated on alcohol is fundamentally incompatible with having an effective learning experience.

I believe Hoffman or whoever is really in charge of RSE was probably told by Thurston County to start to get the alcohol situation cleaned up, or it would be at a point where the county government would have to take action. I noticed that RSE updated its web site to state that anybody showing up for an event drunk will not be admitted. I found it pretty odd (well odd for any place other than RSE) that a school would consider it necessary to make such a statement. It also must have been a public relations problem for RSE when new students saw old masters showing up wasted for events like all group follow-ups. It isn’t good form to scare the new customers.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”