RAMTHA calling all email warriors

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

RAMTHA calling all email warriors

Unread post by Vanilla »

The latest RSE thing, is that Ramtha wants this email to go viral..as a "chain letter" You are supposed to send this to 10 other people, orders the RAM..

PRIMARY RETREAT
MARCH 23, 2012

ALEC

The most recent surfacing of the graymen is a secret organization called the American Legislative Exchange Council. They are the ones that are writing all of the secret laws to all of the Republican governors. They are the ones that are suppressing women and denying the Negro and Mexican votes. And it is the great Satan in this country right now.

I want everyone to tell everyone in the world about it. Tell them these are the quiet dictators writing law in this country. They have infinite funds and infinite resources. We are going to bring them down. Just like we are bringing down a lot of other things, we are going to bring this group down. But I want you to know why, so you need to know the group. I want you to complain to every news media, every commentator, that they are not talking enough about it. Warn them that if they don’t, you will boycott all of their advertisers.

They are total Republican, severe right. The people who want to rule the world are always severe right; they are never leftists. Leftists are the flower children. They are the people that feed the hungry and take care of the sick and take care of your grandmother when you can’t support her.

You email that out to everyone and ask everyone to email it out to ten other people they know. Americans are so stupid. They are just interested in barbeques and eating out and who is the latest actor/actress or movie. They don’t even get into the realms of the mechanics. They are like the people who are going to Caesar’s coliseum. Stop going to the coliseum and listen in to what Caesar is doing. — Ramtha
--www.ramtha.com
ex

Re: RAMTHA calling all email warriors

Unread post by ex »

paranoid schizophrenia.

anti american remarks? not good for you jz.
who is alec ?
omega pays of now? do we have to send in a processing fee and all ouer banking info?
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Same story, different year. She was spewing the same story 20 years ago. She is really embarrassingly repetitive in her fantasies.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

EX

Alec: Stand for : American Legislative Exchange Council. It has been around since early 1970s It is a Concervative organization

I guess Ramtha is a Democrat

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

will Pres Obama be inviting JZ to his re-inauguration party then?
Will she come as Ramtha if he is the endorser?
Imagine that :shock:
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

The rumor is President Clinton came to visit JZ and she turned him away, all students say its true
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

So I mentioned in another post J.Z. sends out the group to vote on what ever she wants. One example was the cell phone tower. She sent the women out to show their breasts and speak against it. She won this as well as the nascar speed way. She had all vote democrat! Obama, she told rse to vote. Beleive me, I was told how and why this should be our vote from family. So the letter she sent out makes sense to me. She thinks she can change the world.
Hmmm! But texting as harassesment? All the speech of cell phones damaging the brain? Someone must have a cell phone?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I got this in email from DR GREG
I learned that Coke & Pepsi had both withdrawn from ALEC. Then laterthe announcement came that Kraft was also withdrawing from ALEC.

Thanks for your email about ALEC. Itis working!

Greg Simmons

Mulai De Guise Publishing, LLC

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”