Rse discounts for children watching the stream

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

Rse discounts for children watching the stream

Unread post by Vanilla »

But you have to send a copy of your childs birth certificate to the school, or bring it to qualify.Isnt that creepy.
http://www.ramtha.tv/content/pages/faq.aspx

Why would anyone want this cult to have their birth certificate copies there. What if there was a raid. I am convinced people are watching that place very carefully as potential terrorists.

It's unsaid, but all students, invite people over to watch the stream and they all later put 50$ in the masters fund box because Ramtha says its stealing and not impeccable. I myself have done it for listening in on Ramtha events with a radio at this mans house.Yes students can get the signal when Ramtha is speaking on his mic all over town. Once I saw van parked outside the school and it was obvious they were doing this. But they all pay later, cuz Ramtha says impeccability is essential in going to see infrared level of reality.

Who would want their 6 year old to hear Ramtha. Its all gibberish. Yes the old teachings and recordings they sell in QUANTUM CAFE are kind of cool sci fi, but these days its all about how James never gave JZ an orgasm and how he told her she was fat.

One of the last events was-- 4 hours of this woman on stage--- who ramtha said is reincarnation-- of the only woman he ever loved ---when he lived in Lemuria...he loved her for 35,000 years. This lady was blonde, old and had a twin sister. Everyone looked at them like oooooooooo and I was like, this is not the Ramtha I heard on the cds, before moving to Yelm. It was gibberish.

I told myself, I cant understand what Ramtha is saying, because I havent been doing my disciplines --therefore nothing is making sense..my fault. You see?? RSE students are insane, they need help waking up.
Ockham

Re: Rse discounts for children watching the stream

Unread post by Ockham »

Wow! If I just coughed up hundreds of dollars for an event, only to sit though hours of a drunk Judy Kight as, 'Ramtha,' rehashing Judy Knight's sex life, I'd sure wonder what the hell I just spent my money on. What in the universe does Judy Knight's earthly sex life that have to do with obtaining ultimate enlightenment? I'd be demanding my money back from somebody, and that would RSE and Judy Knight would ever see of me!

I just scratch my head and wonder why people pay to come back for more drivel arfter RSE has ripped them off the first time.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

It is disgusting and reprehensible what JZ is doing. I do understand though, listening to hours of JZ's drunken, incoherent tirades, searching for meaning in meaninglessness, because I did it for years. I would decipher my notes like some crazed grad student cramming for finals, thinking that if I could just be open and clear my mind of social consciousness, I would see what ramtha/jz was "really" saying. Convincing myself that there was knowledge, not just knowledge but 'sacred' knowledge among her babbling incoherence was part of my sickness while a student. The truth is she isn't saying anything, just constantly contradicting herself with hate filled nonsense. But, no one could convince me that there wasn't meaning in how many times James made JZ orgasm, because I was placing meaning amongst her personal drama, and Lo could I come up with some doozies. It wasn't a matter of what she was saying to me.............at some point in my rse experience, I heard what I wanted to hear, and justified my understanding by propping up JZ's selfish rhetoric with my own ill conceived idea of enlightenment. I did this for years, making sense of nonsense to justify my presence, remaining purposefully ignorant of the ugly reality held dormant by my desire for enlightenment. There came the time though, as I am sure many here have experienced, that the bad outweighed the good and I was finally able to see JZ for who and what she truly is: a clever, greedy spiritual predator, determined to harm as many human beings she can while never accepting personal responsibility, hiding behind the same absurd wordiness that she wields against those whose only fault was trusting in her intentions.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hello Everyone - I’ve really enjoyed reading your posts :D

Ockham, It’s amazing how that drunken drivel can sound like pure gold when you’re drunk as a skunk. Ramtha insists everyone skull the mandatory glasses of red wine, he/she insists you check your neighbour/partners glass has been filled completely to the top & check they drink it all, quite often you are immediately instructed to re- fill your glass & skull again.

At one wine ceremony event overseas I had to run outside & throw up because all the large glasses of wine (filled to the top as insisted by Ramtha) was too much for my body to take as I’m quite small. However I loved that event, I danced and cried and thought the teachings were the most beautiful I had ever heard – pure pure gold :oops: :oops:

Later that year RSE decided to re-play that wine ceremony/evening with Ramtha on Ramtha TV. I paid again :sad: to watch the stream yet this time from a sober perspective as I was back home & watching early in the morning. I asked my husband to watch too (a non-Ramster) because I didn’t want him to miss out on this enlightenment. Big mistake -It was incredibly embarrassing to re-watch especially seeing it through my husbands eyes, suffice to say he was not impressed with my school of enlightenment. Of course Ramtha was clearly drunk, talking erratically & arrogantly, talking a load of crap. Somehow my “pure gold” teaching in the light of being sober was reduced to what it really was – drunken dribble :oops: :oops:

My programmed brain came up with all the excuses though, oh you had to be there to really get the teaching, the wine was essential to drop the veils & the master strategist Ram knows this, the energy/vibration of the Ram in the room is exalting etc etc. Secretly the seeds of doubt had been sown.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Dove!

That makes sense. In my more youthful days, I had more to drink than is smart at least a few times. I remember making a tape recording of what I thought were brilliant ideas. When I played it back a few days later minus the wine, it was just nonsense. So if everybody in the audience is also drunk, then it is understandable.

I apologize for being hash in my previous posting. I no case do I ever blame the students; it is all Judy Knight's manipulations I blame.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Yes, Thank you dove!
I wanted it stated she made people drink or leave. If you did not drink wine with the Ram you were to leave. It was a forced infleuence, checking your neighbors glass! And if you could not control or hold your intake you were not a warrior. I saw too many go off the wagon or just become alcoholics. And she was no way accountable. Just like everything else! But smart enough not to have it on recordings for record. What a slimey snake she is down in that rabbit hole. Its the drug dealer that sells but not responsible for those who fall under the influence!
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

I tried to get away with juice at my first wine ceremony cause I didn't feel like wine, I soon found out that was a big no no. Ramtha verbally abused us non-drinkers, everyone looked at us like we were losers so I fell into social-consciousness :mrgreen: and quickly bought a bottle of wine from a student. By the way this was early in the morning watching a livestream at a follow-up event on the world tour & yes even watching a livestream you are expected to drink with the Ram :sad:

ps. no apology necessary Ockham, you were only stating the obvious :-) Your RSE friends are very lucky to have you looking out for them
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Hmmm.... When I asked my mother, who is what I thought was a sober alcoholic for the past 30 years, what she did during the wine ceremonies when it was insisted that wine was drunk, told me that she drank juice. I thought, ok, maybe she can resist this pressure while at events. But when she moved to yelm in 08 I told her I thought forced wine ceremonies were a dangerous place to be for an alcoholic who didn't drink. She just looked at me. I have been told that knight does allow for some leniency on older folks who are not drinking. I have wondered if my mother is somehow able to drink at events but then not otherwise. She was a pretty bad alcoholic back in the day and it seems impossible to me that she would only drink at events, especially living with my sister who is a hardcore ramster.

As to the streamed events -- I remember when they first started streaming and my mother was living with me at the time. She was all excited and had me help her with connecting etc. I watched for a while but it was only a constant video of the inside of the arena with students milling around. Occassionally someone would come on stage and say something. When knight finally came onstage it was just .... nothing. I was like what is this? I don't get what the big deal is, what is she saying? No response from mom.

As far as you must drink wine in order to drop the veil, well sure! Everyone knows alcohol lowers ones inhibitions and makes them "more pliable." But not in a good way.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

As the offspring of two alcoholics, one of whom died from the problem, I have to say that there could be nothing "better" for an alcoholic to hear than they had been given permission to drink. That it wouldn't harm them. In fact, it would do them good, and enable them to "conquer" the human weakness of their own bodies if they could take in large amounts of alcohol, yet remain strong and functioning. In fact, this would be part of their road to enlightenment.

It's a no brainer.

Sorry to say this, Marie. I hope your Mum is OK, but I know mine wouldn't have been, under these circumstances.

W.E.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Ramtha told us at a wine ceremony that Jesus (aka Jeshua Ben Joseph as Ramtha calls him) was a drunk, he had to be ...... he was dealing with ignorant people all the time (or words to that effect).

If your goal was to ascend/reach enlightenment then hearing this from the enlightened master would encourage you to drink red wine. :sad:

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”