Dec 21 2012

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

Dec 21 2012

Unread post by Vanilla »

Last night on 100$ stream "Ramtha" said Dec 21 the skies will light up, there will be a new earth, you have a short time to do your walk, it will align with another planet our earth..

ARE YOU SCARED?? better get to school. Maybe Ramtha was right>>>???

Everyone is talking about it. I wasn't there. Nor did I pay 100 dollars.

Turn to your neighbor and tell them that if you live in the past you cant see the future!

I mean I cannot believe I am having this conversation with people, that maybe the school was right after all. What do I say to that? Nobody knows the future I tell them.
Cheryl

Re: Dec 21 2012

Unread post by Cheryl »

Jeepers. Boring!
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

And this after recently being on a radio programme, where JZ announced that RSE had never been party to the End of Days new age fears for the 21st Dec. That all such fears and interpretations were merely a misunderstanding of the ancient Mayan calandar.

What a huge hypocrisy on his/her behalf. It's all ot there, on-line, for anyone to check up on. JZ as the Ramtha character needs to decide what is what and where they are coming from. There are many who may wish to hold the 'duo' to account for infecting their lives with such contradictory, yet potentially damaging, nonsense.

W.E.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

recently I've been reviewing the detailed journals I kept from '87-present. Every year the world was about to end, and I was in agony all the time about not being prepared enough. The programmed date for the end of days would pass, and the next set of doomsday predictions would begin...

I can't believe I fell for that nonsense, and the fact that JZR has failed to accurately predict ANY of the events in recent years that resulted in major loss of life (pick any of them for an example).

I'm pretty sure I'll be around to raise a glass and toast the snake oil salesman/spirit raper on Dec 22!

hope you like disco :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SxqJsYFL-Q
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thats great RoyGBiv
Here's one for a chuckle....
Jesus Will Survive - Jesus Christ! The Musical - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLKk00OYKhU
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Lol Roy,
Once a year? Lol, sometimes once a month. I guess I survived a lot through the years. I do not know how many times Jzr has said, it will happen. All I have said will ring in your ears as truth. You want to deny. You want to awake in the morning and know it was all just all a nightmare. I assure you it is not.
I spent many years fearing 2000. Oh and 2005, we were done. There was no future. The government had gone into the future and all that was seen was a statue, blinfolded with six headless? Horses. Something like that.
Wow, survived that one, Then 911. Wow, did not get anthrax or small pox. Not to mention any comet that appeared. Then damn, 2012? We would surely not make it. Those damn aliens could never make up their mind weather to help, stay or show themselves. In between always a food threat, goverment out to get us, weather, solar flares. It has been and endless show of horse manure. Yeah, nightmare on yelm street, I have always called it.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

That reminds me, I have to go to the liquor store tomorrow. What goes best with intense solar radiation? I'm thinking something nice and light. :mrgreen:

David, that made me laffmyass off, forwarded to my bus driver antichristian son... he will roar!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

As readers of Douglas Adams know, the ultimate answer is 42!

According to Wikipedia:

' The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, "The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately no one knows what the question is. Thus, to calculate the Ultimate Question, a special computer the size of a small planet and using organic components was created and named "Earth". '

Maybe December 21 is the day we find out what the question is! :D
WofthesunEofthemoon

:lol: ROTFL, all of you. Thanks for the fun and laughter.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's all so Fing dumb!!

Roy, you were around in 87? I was in my final year of HS and my parents were inundating me with the BS doomsday predictions. It made me anxious, fearful and really unsure what kind of future was going to be around for me. I'm sure you remember all of the stupid government conspiracies. I was given a myriad of literature on things like the bilderberger groups, the new world order, money/gold standard, etc. Then, there were the alien scare tactics: abductions, mutilations, dna removal, blah, blah, blah. It was overwhelming and too much for a kid to have to worry about. For adults at the time, WTF!!!!!! This still applies today; use your head. There's a brain in there. When you receive information, think it through. Does it make sense? Is it at all logical? Have I ever seen or experienced anything that would make (insert crazy theory here) at all plausible?

December 21st will come and go. Nothing will happen. JZ will change the timeline or whatever and then spout out the next dire prediction. Then everyone will congratulate themselves or thank Ramtha the imaginary one for averting imminent destruction. It's back to fear and preparation for the next disaster. Rinse and repeat as needed.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Now seriously,
Every good student knows never to apply logic or think. Logic and thinking keeps you in the box. Keep watching your star treck reruns. You can not live in fantasy land and have tea parties with Ramtha the imaginary one if you use your brain! :lol: Lol.....
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

It really is the fear that grabs people and cements them in.

All the philosophy can be held at a distance at first, so it can be processed with logic and discernment but wait a minute! Fight or flight! Fear flows through the brain like a flood if you are not careful enough. For me at least, that is what happened. Then I started to think from inside the philosophies, if you can actually call it thinking...very destructive what Jz is doing!
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

From NASA:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/2012-mayan-apo ... 08647.html

It's about teens killing themselves because of doomsday predictions surrounding December 21, 2012. But what do they know? They are in social consciousness and are just scientists, ahem.
seriously

Sorry. Sometimes, I read a post or an article and it's just frustrating. It's a maturation process. I get it. People at RSE Inc aren't dumb. They're just under the influence of a mind altering for profit business. So, please accept my apology.

You can't tell someone to build an underground because of aliens or earth changes or government conspiracies right off the bat. You first have to cover the cult 101 bases.

Enlightened leader on a higher plane than me.
Guru has secret knowledge I can only obtain by being a member of the group.
Outsiders are different, unenlightened or even dangerous.
Only people within the group can completely understand me.
etc. etc

Joe SZ can explain it much better than I but you get the idea. If you really believe Ramtha is real and a god, then it makes crazy doomsday predictions more believable than if a guy on the street corner is preaching to the pedestrians. Thus, fear and a consistent customer base are born. If you don't stay current, you won't find out how to survive the current or future doomsday predictions. Secondly, there is fear around not staying current and not reaching your potential. Since RSE Inc purports to show you the path to becoming a fully realized Christ and you buy into that, there's certainly fear generated if one contemplates leaving. BOUNDED CHOICE (it's a good book)

RSE Inc members, you're not dumb. Sorry. I was once a member too. However, what you're being told is ridiculous. Yet another JZ (aka Ramtha's) prediction will be proven wrong on Dec 22nd. I'd ask that you contemplate on this but the June 15th scare probably didn't dissuade you last year. So, I'm not holding my breath.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Vanilla Thank you,
as I took this with a grain of salt. I was reminded of the deep desperation, and arrogance, the students are going through at this time. I was so reminded by my family as they plea for my comfomation to change, become as them or I will be left behind. Clock is ticking! I am so happy to be free. To see those that are "binded" and misled, still brings great pain.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I feel sympathy for ramsters and anybody else that is hamstrung by the December 2012 doomsday bunk. I can hardly imagine hoe bad it must feel knowing (hopefully incorrectly) that the world is coming to and end in a couple of weeks from now.

Unverified pseudoscience talk is apparently nothing new from Judy Knight and JZK, Inc. This time it is amplified by the popular media that keep repeating, even now, as if the Mayan Calendar end of baktun 13 stuff means anything. It is really a disgrace that there are many parties out there repeating the questionable material. JZ Knight is getting a gloom and doom freebie thanks to popular press backing her story up.

I've heard from my friends in Yelm that there are ramsters becoming panicky because they have not completed building their underground shelters. I have not heard of anybody becoming suicidal due to lack of a UG shelter; lets hope it stays that way. I believe JZ Knight and JZK Inc. are so pathological that they wouldn't care, nor would they feel any remorse if a ramster were to do something ill advised as a result of something said at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

I've spent the last several days going through all my food storage and setting up a rotation to eat it over time. I put "eat by" dates on each box/bucket, built a place to put the stuff where I can get to it, and have commenced a vermin war in my garage (got three fat rats so far). "I have always been a rodent assassin". :lol: Oh man, I crack myself up.

The food was a great buy, good quality stuff, and easy to prepare. Fortunately I have a stomach like a billy goat and most of the time don't care for fancy food. The price of food has increased so much since I bought it that I'm very happy to have it. Actually, all my prep work was always done with an eye for serving more than one purpose and for mostly common sense situations, like winter storms. Even the Potassium Iodate pills make decent sense to have. OK, that was a stretch...

I pulled all my guns and ammo out of their hidey holes, bolted in a gun safe like "normal" people have, sorted through a bunch of ammo, and am cleaning up and storing it all, properly and safely; plus I'm getting my hunting/varmint guns sighted in again. (A coyote or wild dogs have been killing my neighbor's chickens). The smell of nitro solvent reminds me of good times. I must say, I've always loved my little country arsenal, just like regular rednecks do.

I gave some common sense thought recently to my future, and am thinking maybe instead of returning to work full time I may just go ahead and work on a postgraduate degree instead. I'd like to have more expensive abbreviations following my name, why the heck not?

I've been neglecting my stepkids and grandchildren, they're starting to enjoy having me "back", and my wife of course is delerious with relief. So we'll have a lean but nice Christmas this year, with lots of love and hopefully relaxed attendees.

I believe 2013 is going to be the absolute best year of my whole life!
You know the old saying,
"the very best revenge is to live well".
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Roy,

That was a good chuckle: "I have always been a rodent assassin."

On a serious note for a second, I really do worry that the December 21st preparation might be the tipping point to send some unstable ramsters over the edge, having developed a hair trigger with endless prepping and media saturation regarding December 21st.

I am haunted by the French ramster couple living in Zambia that went off the deep end and shot a police officer, and then ultimately paid with their lives in shoot-out with police a few days later. Let's hope the December 21st hyperbole doesn't bring about a repeat of anything like that.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Roy, it is the other side of the bridge when you start to eat your food storage and see the grand beauty of a free year ahead! There is huge joy on the other side!!! And maybe even a garage sale where you make lots of money getting rid of all the stuff you don't have to hoard anymore!
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

That's a great point Cheryl, and I'm happy my lovely wife really digs the freeze dried fruit! LOL
Always have had a hard time keeping her out of it- ;-)

to Ockham's point--
The doomsday 2012 issue is a biggie; Margaret Singer expressed concern in 1995 about doomsday cults and suicides around the millenium time, and I think thanks to the MSM and alt media too, there's an unprecedented frenzy now in 2012 that is concerning and maybe even worse than the 1999 fearcraze.

I just hope and pray that current masters who are wavering and uncertain and feeling fear can look to the people closest to them, expand their circle of support just a bit, and maybe kick in a bit more common sense, maybe begin to back out from that "it's gonna happen any second" mindset.

No one makes good decisions when their brain is drenched in fear.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

What are RSE students going to do when Dec 21 comes and goes and nothing happens and they have been preparing for 20 years?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

These students have too much invested in the school. Years of giving money, putting all their money in these beliefs they believed was the truth told to them.

They have their souls invested. For years.

Nothing happens, all this fear, for nothing? All this Ramtha screaming that the end is coming, get out of Japan in three days, don't fly September, change your plane tickets to Next year...the pacific ocean coming to hunt you down...if you dont have a ug you might as well just be dead now. Get your kids into a UG...people from Seattle coming to hunt us down to kill us for food and water. I mean real fear.

Won't they start talking?
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

I hope they come here and get the support they need, pull themselves out of the trap, and begin to live again.
A free mind is a beautiful thing.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Hello Vanilla
It is true that RSE have been pushing doomsday predictions for over 20 years, but it came in 3 different time. We moved to Yelm in January 4 1990 to get prepared for that end of the World that no one was really sure when it was going to happened but it was the understanding from the elites Ramsters of the time , Clarifiers if you will, you guys remembered when no one would really know what the Buffoon had just said one will come and will say something like, “let me Clarified what he just said”. Well it was supposed to be 1995, well 1995 came and went and nothing happened.
At one point we were told that WE had change the time line and consequencely save the world. The funny thing about that was that none of us during that time was working on that scenario , we were way too busy trying to saved our self, but like good brainwashed followers we believed that we did and never questioned our own self.
The second one Y2K , we were not in Yelm for that one but still was calling our self a Ramsters, we did not prepared for it since being away from Yelm and the Ramsters community the fear factor did not really got to us, even though we had many Ramsters friend warning us, we never bought into it, Beside it was not really a Buffoon prediction, it was more like a piggyback to us.
The 2012 for me is also a Piggyback, JZ just using her favorite tool “Fear” to get more paying customers. It will be very interesting to see how JZR and her three Stooges will spin that one, I am not sure if they are stupid enough to use that excuse again that they somehow have saved the World again. It look like 2013 will be a very reckoning year for JZR JZK . I do not think that any amount of alcohol , drug, or Dog and Pony Tricks will help her this time. The Mask is starting to fall apart.
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
ex

Unread post by ex »

serious students went already trough 2011. some are just to brainwashed to pull them self out. she clearly counts on refilling the lines. so her desperate moves about her online appearance. she got out of storms before. she will be very 'nice' for a while to keep her followers to do the spring retreats.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I heard the Christmas night was ''just wonderful, beautiful and Ramtha was so sweet". Also, nothing bad will happen on December 21rst. We will however be hit with very powerful energy, that will change our brains forever. The energy has something to do with alignment of the great pyramids and space men. We will all become much more brilliant, be able to do better at the teachings, some may even forget their past. It is to prepare for ascension. Meahal? sorry it has been a long time sp? You know the " acused catholic pedophile preist?". Lol.... yes he gave a wonderful teaching on how this was all to happen. Hmmm...I think you hit the nail on the head ex!
ex

Unread post by ex »

mehall has a letter to the editor in the nissqually valley news were he attacks his college adams heavily. he accuses him of smal mindedness. ironically jz has her own boyfu..ing catholic priest standing on stage with her.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

This a quote from Miceal speaking about Pastor Adams in the letter you refer to ex in nisqualleynews:

"If someone insists on living inside a box it, of course, should come as no surprise that he considers all those who do not live in that same box to be “weird, gullible and misled."
But it goes further, for if there is anything more dangerous than ignorance, it is an ignorance that is deliberately sustained against the facts.
This is not acceptable in a person who holds a senior position of public responsibility in our local community." :shock: :?:

We could definitely say the same for him and all the other lost souls.

My fm who is there at buxdeluxecollege will be calling me tonight to fill me in on all the wonderful news!!!

Jingz
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

"... ignorance that is deliberately sustained against the facts." Gee if I saw that out of conext, I could have thought that was sombody describing the brainwashing process of RSE. My, how the pot calls the kette black, doesn't it? If you read the Maynooth College inquest proceedings, you might be inclinded to think it is Ledwith who is the poster child of small mindedness and moral corruption.

Ledwith should go back to his Hamburger Universe where he is free to continue misrepresent data purloined from the JPL web site. I wonder how many ramsters still remember Ledwith's dire babble about Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin)?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

What time today, is Cern supposed to create the wormhole? According to Ramtha
ex

Unread post by ex »

hello anybody still here? yesterday high energy beams jolted all ramster dna. the beams must have been targeted by aliens because in my house not even a flashlight flickered. what a miracle we witnessed yesterday the whole world stagnated in social consciousness all spiritual people went to another plane. the not so evolved ones got a taste or feel good vibration from the next dimension. i am exited to hear how many rse students belong to the first group. congratulations all the money you spend for the school was worth it. the rest of you go and buy wine and tobacco and save for the next event. i am glad that the world didn't disappear or the poles shifted or the axis shifted. sadly i am so spiritually ignorant that i saw nothing extraordinary miraculously yesterday. guess i have to pay taxes next year again. maybe some students might go to rse now with a lot of questions and they start peeking trough the blinders. no worries jz you always found new fools to fill up your lines. just hire good pr people and lawyers. the costs you just hand down to your customers.
merry christmas or happy holidays to all of you.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

well, the sun came out yesterday and it's shining right now! At this point of winter I call that a bonafide miracle!
ex

Unread post by ex »

you're sure its not the mind worm talking? the sun is shining, the wind is blowing, the raindrops are falling. you have to manifest this in the morning. did you do it?
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Hi Guys, I have a few sad stories. Every Ramster I know is devastated. I have never ever ever seen them so depressed. All of them I talked to Denounced the school. These poor families, spent all their savings, bought all this food, buckets and buckets of wheat, or buckets of pureed squash--etc became food hoarders.
They say Ram pointed to this date. That something was going to happen. This was the reason they all came to Yelm, to be safe.

All their distant families all over the world are calling them up making jokes.

The night before all the Ramsters flooded Safeways, afraid to talk to one another, lest the other find out they have a ug. They don't even talk to each other. They hide their faces. Fear they will be asked to share a space. Because Ramtha mentioned this too. That all sorts of grasshoppers will come to your UG knocking and you cannot let them in. maybe just their children.

One family went into the UG to spend the night. The kids think their family nuts and were right. But the family was not nuts. They just acted on faith. Misguided trust.

( As the date approached JZ backpedaled) Not even purple snow fell from the sky.

I have a man for 25 years been preparing for this. His little kids said years ago, Daddy 2012 is not happening, when he uprooted them from their home. Why he had to move them all to Yelm, build a UG etc, terrifying everyone. And his kids were right. He is the fool in their eyes, so he thinks. He says I am never ever going to put my family through anything like this again. I am moving out of Yelm. Selling the house. The shame and embarrassment I see in their eyes.

This man yesterday went to work with his backback Ram told everyone to take with them if they left the house that day. Everyone asked why you have a huge backpack? He was laughed at. He had all his food in there. Knives cooking utensils toilet paper water.

One guy said, " Just at least give us purple snow!!"
ex

Unread post by ex »

this will all blow over she did it before she will do it again. i hope the devastated once have guts enough to form a rse survival group.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I think her days are numbered.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I feel bad for the ramsters and other people that spent more money than sensible, more money than they could rightly afford, trekking to Yelm and building their underground bunkers weighed down with the utter fear of December 21, 2012. This, all because the popular pseudo journalistic television genre, New Agers, and the tabloid press picked up on the doomsday ideas of a 1986 book's apocalyptic theory. Nobody seemed to care that experienced scholars of mezoamerican history quickly pointed out flaws in the reasoning and the fact that there is no credible supporting evidence. It didn't help that big market outlets such as AM Coast to Coast, Discovery Channel and the History Channel churned out program after program in the decade leading up to 2012. History Channel blithely airs ancient astronaut and 2012 doomsday fantasy intermingled with more factual programming such was world war histories and political documentaries. With modern computer animation, the doomsday fantasies cranked out by the History channel have the same look and visual appeal as legitimate documentary reenactments. It is easy to see that a person could get sucked up into the 2012 myth, especially if he or she had any predilection at all to take the myth seriously. Even the BBC, was referring to, 'Mayan prophesy,' even though the is no evidence of a specific prophesy.

I hope friends and family are understanding and supportive of the mayanists that have had their bubble burst. These families have made onerous commitments of time and money saddled with apocalyptic fear. The passing of December 21st for the mayanists might have the emotional gravity of an event similar to the death of a loved one.

I hope that perhaps a few of the ramsters will get a wake-up call to leave RSE a when they see that years of doomsday hype have added up to a big goose egg, a big fat zero, on December 21st. I feel bad that the lesson has to come with that sort of jolt, but as you-know-who says, so be it.

As far as Judy Knight goes, I don't expect to see her change much of the Ramtha fantasy story. RSE has already been changing the back story to downplay the December 21st non-event. It'll probably be written off as a story about Ramtha supposedly just testing the students, blah, blah, blah....
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

students will likely be leaving en masse.
Going home and enjoying their lives for the first time in a long time.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I certainly am not a fan of JZ Knight and her so-called, 'school.'. For example the teaching in Knight's Soul Mates book and lectures is deplorable psycho-babble that is not based on any credible or proven clinical advice. It s my personal opinion that a listener taking Ms. Knight's advise seriously could wind up with neurotic distress. I would be pleased to see RSE's students pack up and leave.

I am worried about the RSE students that had so much wrapped up in anticipation of December 21, 2012. The 2012 obsessed RSE students are facing the lack of the promised Earth changes, DNA reprogramming, etc., etc. The students have to face up to spending thousands of dollars and years preparing their doomsday hide-outs, and they have nothing to show for it beyond ridicule from ridicule from non-believers. I feel that for some of the doomsday peppers there will be a significant let down and grieving process to get through. I hope everybody on the outside will be gentle and understanding, lending support to help get their loved ones back to normally functioning lives.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I hope everybody on the outside will be gentle and understanding, lending support to help get their loved ones back to normally functioning lives.
Thank you Ockham,
I couldn't agree more. JZ Knight's sociopathic tendencies tends to infect RSE students with a form of 'higher order indifference",
when this all comes crashing down from the realization that RSE is one massive and diabolical fraud the fallout is often shattering, heartbreaking and frightening.
This is the time for EMF memebrs to reach out with compassion and understanding.
All the while not letting our guard down to JZ Knights mind worms...
We welcome all former students of RSE, your voice will be heard on EMF and your situation well understood..

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

Thank you, Ockham and David. Beautifully expressed and timely reminders to us all what current RSE members may be going through, at this time.

W.E.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

well said, all. The initial shock for the soon-to-be former students is huge, the wakeup call is a very disturbing time, as I've just been through it and it's a fresh wound. This forum helped me a lot though; I read and read and read.
The next phase is disturbing too, where you find yourself peeling back the layers of cultic pseudopersonality and uncovering a very nice but imperfect person hidden under layers of programmed thought, and you begin the task of setting one's own life right.

Slowly the pain is replaced by freedom.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Roy I understand what you mean. At first I peeled back the layers and I found I was left with nothing. RSE was such a part of my personality. Struggling with anger depression because I do not want to be an anrgy bitter person because I have been scammed. I do not want to be angry at RSE. But all that leaves...is sadness I had been fooled...and I hated feeling that.

I used to feel and send off so much love to this lady impersonating a god. This was my real father etc...to have that world shattered, when all my life I felt lost and I did want to be a part of the whole RSE culture. I spent more than normal people. I have boxes filled with RSE stuff. I have the paradise beach tshirts and the cartoon drawings of ram tshirts, I have the golden thread newsletters. Posters and robes I have. There is noone more of a student than me,

When I peeled it back. I saw nothing at first. Then I see a bitter hurt person. Angry. Its taking a while but I know I will find someone who takes up a new hobby soon, or who discovers the magic in literature, or does a new trade. Then that can be who I am.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Yes, all of that, Vanilla, but you are already yourself in your good, kind heart. :D
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Here here West.
Vanilla, your posts have helped many, many people , myself included. Your insight, compassion and honestly allow people who come here shattered, the information they need to help start piecing their lives back together again. I know when I first began reading this forum years ago, it was the idea that there were others just like me, who knew first hand what I had experienced, and better yet, EMF, by way of its members, had written a virtual map for me to navigate back to sanity.
Thank you everyone who posts for your compassion and experience, as there are others just like you and I who will find this site as we did, and they too will find what we have here, the open road to a healthy and happy life, free from JZ's hateful and nightmarish manipulative clutches.
Cheryl

Unread post by Cheryl »

Big Hug, Vanilla! You have shattered the glass of illusion and the artist in you will make something truly amazing out of the tiny shards!! It is a process to sort out the pieces of value and throw away the rest...ah, but what a magnificient new sculpture to regard in the future!
tree

Unread post by tree »

Good thoughts to your continued, healthy progress and walk through life Vanilla.

Your posts give great insight.

Happy New Year !!
seriously

Sorry you're going through this Vanilla. You're a good person. Time will heal and you'll be in a much better place.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Vanilla,
I enjoy your vibrant, lovely personality! You are so much more than you know. Funny how the school teaches to look within, yet all the looking is on the out side!
seriously

We survived the great changes JZ/Ramtha prophesized at the end of 2012 and then 2013. According to Dr. Gregg, aka Dr. Stupid, 2013 was what JZ/Ramtha really meant to prepare for.

Dr. Stupid quote:
For the past several years, Ramtha has had us focus on ‘2013.’ We focused on this 2013 card during many sessions at the school. And the ‘Safe Future Now’ process doing C&E, has us focus on the year 2013. It has always been about 2013!! There are NOW many experts that predict that the months of February – April 2013 would be the months and year of most concern. From my own research over many years, I am in agreement with them.
Wow, I can't believe we made it. Such brilliant, all knowing beings were wrong........again.

Of course you don't need luck because Ramtha is a Christ realized and Dr. Gregg is practically a breath or two away from ascension but better luck next time. I look forward to finding out what nutty doomsday prediction you have in store for us. I really hope we make it. So be it! Indeeeeeeeeeed!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

As it turned out, 2013 seems not to have been such a great year for getting into wine making deals with Romanian alleged money launderers.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

The saga continues! Its all going to happen. Oh yes, getting worse. Wish the B**** would just shut up. Sorry, but it is just the way I feel.
seriously

Rooster, please share what you've heard.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

It seems to be the same old same old. The world changes, catastrophes, storms, earthquakes, government conspiracies. Be prepared the end is near. Has my parents all riled up.
J.Z. does not have money to insure her employees because of Obama care. All that money spent to get the democrats in? A 27 or 30,000 dinner? How much was that again?
Oh and the master fund has all been used up to provide for those in the days to come. J.Z. is asking for donations. Poor J.Z. we all know her struggle.....LOl! Let me see, I think at least 80 percent of the masters could use donations from J.Z. I bet my parents reach into their empty pockets.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hah! Laugh out loud! So Judy, explain to me why you need to live in a mansion in order for your [imaginary] friend Ramtha to teach? Isn't it true that Ramtha Firset came to you when you were living in what your buddy Ramtha would call a, "hovel?" Maybe some modesty and humility in the channel would be appreciated by the teacher. You'll be able to keep the money you have left to slake Ramtha's thirsty wine habit.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Man, I am sooo glad I don't live in Scamthaland!
Keep the greater good at heart.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”