This weeks teaching- New prediction for Dec 21st.

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Vanilla

This weeks teaching- New prediction for Dec 21st.

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha says.

ha ha

That the Cern collider is going to be activated, normally it does not run in winter because everybody is using electrical power for their heaters, and they don't want to use too much power. But this DEC 21st they are running it.

They are going to create a wormhole.
I am not sure but I think there was something about aliens possibly coming through. Can anyone confirm??

That is all I WANTED to hear. But I am sharing with you all just to record publicly Ramtha's predictions, the many changing ones. So it is on record when nothing happens. That is my goal. That's all. I think people deserve to know all the failed predictions before they make an investment like selling everything and moving to Yelm. Is that wrong?

This was after or before-- Ramtha said Dec 21 nothing will happen, or about the NEW EARTH- everything ok by Dec 25. I am not sure, but I guess whatever day it is is a different prediction.

All the Ramsters are freaking out and preparing. For solar flares, aliens and the shift.
Rooster

Re: This weeks teaching- New prediction for Dec 21st.

Unread post by Rooster »

I have to give , Grandfathers quote. " How could she go wrong?"
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

HA HA

Yes I forgot- if you go outside on Dec 21, you must take a backpack with you. But try to stay indoors that day.

And BTW sign up for Next years event now! Taking money for 2013 MARCH event.

Event starts at 2:00PM on Saturday, March 2 2013 and ends at approx. 4:30PM Saturday, March 2 2013

(I do not know what "Earth" this will be on, the new or old Earth..I assume the newEarth?)
ex

Unread post by ex »

old or new earth? the bank account is the same?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Just for the record, The Guardian reported apparently on January 31, 2011, the tbe Cern Large Hadron Collider would, "continue to operate through 2012.". This seems to suggest the winter 10 week maintenance window would also be skipped. So, it isn't exactly startling or fresh news that the Hadron Collider will be in operation on December. 21. This makes economic sense in light of the fact the Hadron Collider is scheduled to shut down for a year in 2013 for an upgrade to double its energy output.

Reference: http:/a/www.guardian.uk/science/life-and-physics/2011/jan/31/1

... and why is RSE accepting payments for 2013 denominated in fiat currency?... as if it would make sense for RSE to be scheduling any event in the first place.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Oops, a typo in the URL. Here's the correct spelling:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/life- ... 1/jan/31/1

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”