I need a CONCRETE source for Ramtha DTC info...

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
zyxwv

I need a CONCRETE source for Ramtha DTC info...

Unread post by zyxwv »

Hi! Long time no post!

I am a new writer for an eco-blog and I am writing a post about Ramtha's distortion of the environmental crisis in order to scare students. I need some sort of semi-objective sources that talk about 1) moving to Yelm and 2) Ramtha's DTC predictions. I need them to be something I can link to. I know Last Waltz has some real gems, but I don't have a copy and it's not linkable.

Any actual news stories or website links where R his/herself tells students to move to Yelm would be super great. Thanks!
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Oh, my goodness ! What is this ? Old Home Day ? Nice to hear from you, too, zyxwv.

I can only say that "Ramtha" has told individuals in the school that, "It's time now for you to move here." A significant number of people have been told that. Also, "he" has told audiences that, too. The sales pitch is that Ramtha has a 25 miles-in-diameter etheric dome, if you will, over the entire geographical area mentioned, to keep "his people safe". Yet, "his people" have endured all manner of wild weather storms, so....

I know there are posters on EMF whom the big dude/dudess has told to move to Yelm. But, it's for them to speak out about it, themselves, if they choose to.

I hope you are doing well and life is good, z.
zyxwv

Unread post by zyxwv »

yeah, i figured thats what i would be told. bummer. i was really hoping for some objective source on this instead of just anecdotal stuff, but thanks! i'll post the link to the blog later!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

zyxwv,

One thing that JZR has been shrewd enough to do,"most of the time" is to cover her tracks.
She always censored out the "extreme teachings?, even on tapes and videos sold and restricted to RSE members...
Using the "We don?t want to frighten the ignorant villagers, cover up...!
But there are to be found several ?JZR" Kodak moments in ?The Two Paths? videos tapes,
Talking about cover ups...
If I remember correctly?JZR promptly pulled 'The Two Paths' videos from the RSE catalog and shelves soon after their release,
An RSE staff member was ordered to destroy and bury the whole inventory on the RSE Ranch property? using a backhoe.
Isn?t there a Washington State ordnance law against burying toxic garbage and dead horses on private property?
x marks the spot...!

Good luck with your research zyxwv, :lol:

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Hey zyxwv! Is this your article...?

http://planetsave.com/blog/2008/11/03/t ... ange-cult/

very cool if it is :) also wanted to let you know that it made it to the front page of digg, congrats!!

Thanks for bringing the rse misconceptions to light in such a public and well documented way :)
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
zyxwv

Unread post by zyxwv »

yeah! that is my article! i saw your comment and thought "oh whoa! I e-know that person!"

I'm glad you found it! I was going to post the link here anyways. And my friend told me that it made it to the front page of Digg. That's super awesome. If you know anywhere I can spam about it, I'll do so. I think I did a pretty good job, so I'd like to get it spread around.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

you did an awesome job! Off the top of my head Rick Ross comes to mind as well as factnet, what about the Nisqually Valley News or Olympian...? LOL, not sure they'd print it...

I know it was funny when I read the article, I was like 'wait a minute, zyxwv was asking for info along these lines the other day, could it be him...?' I also bragged that I 'know' you :). The fact that my husband linked me to it is a good sign that it's crossed over into all kinds of circles, he likes to frequent the Richard Dawkins/atheist areas of the net as well as reputable science & astronomy sites.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
zyxwv

Unread post by zyxwv »

yeah, rick ross and factnet were the first two places i thought. I didnt think about actual publications. hm. i guess it couldn't hurt. thanks!
Whatchamacallit

zyxwv

great article ! you're quite talented at writing !!

i see the rse web team chimed in, too. LOL
you think they showed the article to jz ?

:roll:
tree

Unread post by tree »

well done zyx..... :)
zyxwv

Unread post by zyxwv »

thanks everyone! :D
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Try linking people to Greg Simmons' newsletter. He has them all available in archives so you might have to do some digging to link to just what you want.

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter.html

His newsletter is now almostly completely about the Doom and Gloom forecasts and he periodically quotes Ramtha for "that just proves my point" effect.

Also, Steve Klein REALLY loves to quote Ramtha. He also has his newsletters archived so might take some searching to link to what you want. http://kleinerskorner.com/

Those are the current "secondary" sources I believe JZ uses to keep the fear factor going without being directly associated with her.
Whatchamacallit

good points, wakeup.

zyxwv...you can also check out the rsewebteam's videos that i mentioned above, too. that's directly from jz's employees, and there are doom and gloom youtubes/google videos available, along with plenty of others, where she is working through the webteam to promote rse. some of them even show "ramtha" speaking, so she sure can't deny the words; it's first hand.

of course, they only show little clips where the quotes are taken out of context. there is a video clip that ATTEMPTS to do (in my opinion) damage control about the criticism made toward ramtha/jz who "both" said that the tsunami victims deserved their deaths because they didn't have the intuitive sense to get outta dodge in time. well, they can sugar coat that any way they want to, but they're wiggling away from being accountable and responsible for their words. jz said it on the stage and so did "ramtha" say the same thing. the full context was pretty clear. cold hearted. scary.
Vanilla

Re: I need a CONCRETE source for Ramtha DTC info...

Unread post by Vanilla »

You know, anyone can write an article about Ram's BS and post it free on places like Ezines, Goarticles, Bukisia etc. Or submit to a blog. Why not right?

I would make a video talking about it. I have pretty much said everything on this site though. It would just be a rehash of anger

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”