Never knew...

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
sara

Never knew...

Unread post by sara »

Over here in Europe, talking with my RSE student friend and listening to hours and days of videos/dvds, but all from about 2000 on, I never heard ANYTHING about TDTC! It would have been a huge red flag.

I got some of that bee pollen "Star Stuff" in 2003, because it just seemed a good idea - a good supplement to take when I'd been run-down - and I remember that right at the end of some very small print on the info that came with it, was something about it being a good foodstuff to live on in case of emergency conditions and shortages - and I remember thinking, "What? RSE isn't into all of that, is it?" then just assuming that that was put there by whoever manufactured the Star Stuff and that RSE were endorsing it for all of the other reasons eg. health. Now of course I wonder who made it and what their connection was to RSE.

How could all the end-times stuff be so edited out that I never caught a whiff of it? Guess if I'd gone to Yelm I would have come across it...
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

The "end of the world is here" message is really reserved for people who've bought into the main teachings. They don't include it in the beginning teachings for exactly the reason you mention - critical thinking is still in place.

The way TDTC stuff is introduced, I think it makes you feel "so lucky" to have found Ramtha when you did. People who doubt RSE who live in the Yelm area have a hard time paying attention to their doubts and being able to walk away because of this hook that something bad is going to happen, they've invested so much in being ready for the collapse of society that it's an awful lot to recover from that lie.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Hi Sara - Welcome. It's great to have you here. You bring new life to topics which have been dormant for a while.

Now that I've been out for a while, I realize that the biggest red flag for me and the main reason for my leaving the school was the in-bred fear surrounding the days to come. I just couldn't resonate with the fear and the hushed mumblings about UG's, supplies and preparation. It sapped the joy out of the teachings. I just couldn't get on board with everyone who was scurrying around like squirrels storing nuts for the winter. :roll:
sara

fear or love

Unread post by sara »

Hi California (one of my favourite places - in all its variety!)

You are right - and I would never have got into RSE if I'd known about the end-times teaching, the UGs and stockpiling - to say again what many others have said here, whatever happened to the idea that whatever happens around you, it need not define you?

I've heard it said - I think by Abraham-Hicks - that there are two basic motivations; love and fear (they call them "two basic emotions") - so that everything you do comes from love/trust/confidence/appreciation/the desire to give or from fear/insecurity/anger or sadness - coming from fear of not having enough, not being enough, for example... scurrying around building UGs and buying up food seems such a clear example of fear. An amazing example of brainwashing - to be able to take students who were attracted to the powerful love they perceived in the teachings (among other motivations), on a journey into fear - for love of and trust in a teacher they perceived as good, so much so that the trust turned blind.

Thank you for your welcome!

Sara
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

the basic emotions of love and fear...

i suspect that has been cited by many new age channeler's/teachers. i read that in a book......years ago....kryon, i believe. lazaris said/says it, also.

insert humor ...

maybe all the new age groups/individuals can merge together and create a United Global New Age Movement. there really is a lot of redundancy with so many cooks in the kitchen.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

the love or fear thing is directly from "The Course in Miracles"- initially published in the 70's.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”