DTC other sources

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
oil

DTC other sources

Unread post by oil »

what about the other sources,
like the old sumerian text translated by Zecharia Sitchin
Lost Book of Enki - http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Book-Enki-Pr ... 292&sr=8-1
which describes Nibiru / Planet X and the history of the world, it pretty matches up with the stuff i heard on RSE so far

i also like the Planet X videos
http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/PlanetX2012video.html

it not really what Ramtha teaches, but i think there are numbers other people reffing to some kind of DTC

i read here about the bugs for 2007 and didn?t hear anything from that too, but on the other had, we all know that news are pretty much controlled

so what you think about those[/url]
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Well, I enjoy the Zitchin books - but other language scholars have suggested that Mr. Zitchin's translations are off - he uses some creativity in the interpretation of Ancient Sumerian...
Yeah, there are lots of other sources. Most of them have already been proved wrong, at least in terms of the timing.
People alive today, though, have had to deal with the fact that mankind really does have the capability to wipe itself out on a global scale, I would say, to an unprecedented degree, but I don't know that for certain.
My ex-boyfriend from high school told me that when they dug deeper at ancient sites around Ur, they found layers of fused glass - this,he said, was evidence of ancient nuclear detonations...I have not found the source of this information. Also heard quite a few people suggest that there is evidence that Sodom and Gamorrah were nuked...once again, have not found the source of this rumour.
It's like when they said that 9/11 was a conspiracy.
The best thing I've heard that somebody said at that time was - if you stop living your life, and striving for the best in yourself and for your friends, your family, your planet, they win (whoever they are)...at least, if the world ends tomorrow, we will have lived! Or, as my Grandather said "I would rather die living, than live a dying life".
Lost in Space

Don't worry, be happy

Unread post by Lost in Space »

Don't worry be happy.

I found this link - I don't know anything about this man, Mr. Neale, I think he may be a Christian, but what he says about the days to come is quite comforting, really, and it is a response to an RSE student who says she has responded to the DTC predictions with fear - nobody says you have to read this, but personally I think it's comforting.
http://spiritlibrary.com/conversations- ... redictions
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

LiS- Neale is the author of the 'Conversations with God' books. I particularly like this part of his response:

(excerpt) And now I want to make this prediction: When the horrific events predicted for 2012 do not occur (just as they did not occur as predicted for the catastrophic computer crashes at the New Millennium that were going to make all the world's systems collapse), what Ramtha and others will say is this: "The shift in global energy produced by the newly aroused determination of millions of people to create the future in another way has resulted in saving our planet...for the time being. Our predictions were therefore instrumental in awaking humanity, and we likewise wish humanity to know that continued vigilance is now necessary, as disaster for your world may still be around the corner."

In this way, people can keep the pressure up, keep the spiritual stress level high, and, not incidentally, keep an audience listening with ears glued to every word. Impending doom has been a magnet for the collective mind for thousands of years. It continues to be so today.

But not for me. And if I am wrong, and doom IS right around the corner, what difference will my having been wrong make? (end excerpt)

Bravo Neale, well put!
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

In more direct response to muh: What do I think of all the other references to dtc?

I think their perpetual failure to manifest speaks for itself. There is one thing the doomsday sayers all have in common: failed prophesies and ever more elaborate excuses for those failures. What's the obvious un-obvious here? They prey on humans' uncertainty about the future and fear of death/annihilation for the purpose of personal gain, period.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

If the Ramsters believe that they create reality, it begs the question then, of why it is that they do more to support a reality of doom & gloom, rather than walking the field to mitigate the entire event(s), so that there is peace, abundance, health...things along that line ? Because they know they do NOT create their reality. They are just addicted to the emotional bondage of being perpetual students in RSE, with Big Daddy/Mommy drawing the boundaries of their RSE-consciousness around them.

Otherwise known as a noose of limitation.

What's even more disgusting, or equally so, is when "Ramtha" had the students (I was there), walk the field for their Legacy Walk, repeating a reality creation that would see us each through, to survival on the other side of all sorts of doom and gloom.

We were being showed "evidence" to support the Avian Bird Flu destroying just about everybody, weather related disasters, etc. We were asked, "How do you FEEL?" Of course ! They were monitoring the emotional reaction of the group ! Mind control techniques.

I was hiding in my RV reading a good book because my cell phone battery ran out and I couldn't call my home to chat with the family. I was on the way out, thank goodness.

Fresh air !!!!

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”