Judith in disguise

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
California Dreamin'

Judith in disguise

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Does anyone know what Judith wears to disguise herself in public?

The reason I ask is because I was in Las Vegas last weekend and believe I saw her at a show . My heart jumped and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. There was something very familiar about the eyes and face. She was standing and dressed in a man's suit, and had long light brown hair tied into a pony tail. This siting was at a performance at the Bellagio. She was accompanying a very old white-haired dignified gentleman. There was something about her that was totally riveting to me -- something about the face (much plastic surgery), the slightness of build, and the old-fashioned men's suit she was wearing. She also had large manly hands and piercing eyes.

Has anyone else seen her is disguise. She certainly can't remain in her humble abode 24/7.
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone
Hey well I leave Vegas (home ) and their come JZ,in disguise,visiting our fair City. :lol:
CD I don't think JZ is that big of a star,no one in Vegas would know her,with all that plastic surgery she would blend right in.
Maybe she went there to gamble,Wow now I am scare she might break Vegas,with all those card trick,I would suggest her to stay away from Penn&Teller though.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”