Post your comments about this movie.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Debunked! - What the Bleep Do We Know?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

YouTube - Link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlPiXNlhKFo

Thank you "A" :-)
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Robair

Hello Everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello
I just finished to watch the Video.
They Mention that Ramtha went to JZ Trailer park in Washington, if it is truth I did not known that,we all known that he appeared to her in Her Kitchen.
Was she really living in a Trailer Park at that time? :-? :-?
Oldone
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Oldone, I found an article that mentions the ?trailer?.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/ramtha/ramtha26.html

or

http://www.theolympian.com/689/story/339950-p3.html

Taken from The Olympian, Jan 27, 2008 by Keri Brenner

?Born Judith Darlene Hampton in Roswell, N.M., in March 1946, Judy Zebra Knight has said that the spirit of Ramtha first appeared to her and her husband in February 1977 in the kitchen of their trailer in Tacoma.?

I wonder where Keri Brenner got that information from.
Robair

Hello Everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Cat
Great thank you for the info,for some reason I never saw that anywhere,I just presume that being the wife of a Dentist they would have lived in a nicer place.
Thank you
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

There is confusion over this. Jzk says in her book she was living in Tacoma and married to a dentist when ramtha appeared to her and ramtha told her to move out of the house they were in because it was dangerous. She went out and bought a house soon after and that book has all the 'honeys' and 'darling I bought a house' throughout. Another thing is (need to find this source) she wasn't born in Roswell, but her mom picked up the family and moved them to Roswell. One other thing is during a talk at RSE, jzk as ramtha said he 'didn't care his father was an atlantian' and implied his mother was raped. Another story goes Lemuria in the current Yelm vicinity was ramtha's old stomping grounds but Lemuria was sinking into the ocean or flooding. His mother upped the family and they trekked across Mexico and to the area ramtha called Atlantis near the Florida coast and the Atlanteans treated the Lemurians like slaves. Confusing again. Did his father travel from Atlantis to Lemuria to impregnate his mother? What a distance for a fling :roll: particularly when ramtha claims the Atlantians looked down on the Lemurians and ramtha's mother was 'indeed' Lemurian. Why would an Atlantian travel so far to a sinking and flooding land?

There are so many discrepancies in the story. RSE students overlook and never ask about it. When there is not impeccability in the school, I saw long time students turn their head or say they don't want to get involved.

RSE certainly isn't impeccable and neither are certain staff members, teachers and some students. The story of ramtha changes with the 'wind' which jzk claims that ramtha was for 200 years. :roll: :roll: :roll:

"Click your heels and say three times 'I want to go home'"
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

G2G, there are SO many discrepancies. Does this sound suspiciously like a person that is delusional?

http://premedicaluniversity.com/psychiatry-glossary/

From the above link under ?General disturbances?, on a Sunday afternoon in Feb 1977, there is a possibility that JZ could have a delusion of control.

Copied from above link:

? Delusions of control - false feeling that one?s will, thoughts or feelings are being controlled by external forces

Perhaps a visit to the local psychiatrist in Feb 1977 and taking an antipsychotic medication or similar would have prevented the ?Ramtha delusion? from becoming a multimillion dollar corporation that it is today.

Or is Ramtha just one big FLATULENCE orally???

David and Moderators,

I also found an explanation for my posts that ?Jay? has mentioned, under ?Defence Mechanisms? in the above link called Humor.

Copied from above link:

- Humor - individual deals w/emotional conflict or external stressors by emphasizing amusing or ironic aspects of conflicts or stressors; one of the best defense mechanisms

So I do have a medical excuse now for my posts on EMF!!!

P.S. I?m NOT seeing a counselor nor taking medications for my post ? RSE delusion?
I think no one would believe the 35,000 year old story anyway.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Caterpillar wrote: Or is Ramtha just one big FLATULENCE orally???

Just might have something there. 'ramtha' is just an ole 'phart' of jzk's imagination. No wonder jzk as ramtha doesn't care for vegetarians. ;-)

ramtha (trying not to honor by capitalization), jzk claims, was and is very focused. How could this being forget 'his' sword while going to a parlay?
This doesn't sound focused to me. ;-) The guy wound up sitting on an old rock for seven years because he forgot his sword while going to a parlay then berates RSE students over their 'bands.' :roll:

The story changes and the students still believe and pay their dues in money and with their lives. Tragic. :cry:

What timeline was that again? :roll:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

G2G, I heard that the ?flatulence? trick during C & E may help if one was focusing on levitation. The hydrogen sulphide odor is an indication that one has travelled into the Infrared realm according to Ramtha and students that have experienced this frequency. This is a fact from Ramtha. Furthermore, the loud music adds to the whole experience!!!
Caterpillar

From a ?real? scientist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elg83xUZZBs (2 minutes)

Dr Michael Strauss, Associate Professor of Physics from University of Oklahoma explained the limited role of the observer in reply to a question about ?What the Bleep?.

http://www.nhn.ou.edu/~strauss/

"What the Bleep" seems to be another science fiction movie...
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

We'll never know how many people went to RSE after watching that sci-fi farce of a movie! I've met more people who saw this movie and then expressed concern over a loved one getting somewhat tied into the "belief" of this than I care to remember. One young woman was concerned about her father's increasing interest after they watched "WTB." She told me she knew it was a cult! Hope her father took the information and didn't get pulled further into the rabbit hole! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Compassion

Debunk

Unread post by Compassion »

Thank you, David for posting. Very gOOd.

Compassion
Caterpillar

J.Zerox ...

Hello, check out the first two comments by "Can" and "Belinda" in this discussion board on Facebook about JZ and What the Bleep.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=5 ... topic=4738

:lol: So be it!
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Is anyone on Facebook? I'm faceless :lol: :lol:
Might be an idea to post EMF's link on this blog.
Anyone up for doing that?
Much love, unbound
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Here's the deal with facebook. Your "real" identity is known, so those wishing to remain anonymous for whatever reason will most likely not join. I did hear that jzrk has a facebook page. Should check it out.

I probably wouldn't join on facebook due to my identity being made public to jzrk and her lovely (ahem) staff. Of course, you can block people, but who knows how many of jzrk's 'people' are there. Jmo.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

G2G,

Thanks for the info; I'm kind of out-of-the-loop on stuff like that. From what people have told me, I assumed that Facebook was some sort of locator/personal information service. Now from what I've learned from you, I take back the suggestion that EMF gets mentioned on there. Sorry for mentioning it :oops: .
I don't think that anyone should participate in it for any reason...it may be free, but what's the cost?

Much love, unbound

Return to “The Movie: What The Bleep”