i am having a hard time with the whole 'cult' thing

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
iamgod17

Unread post by iamgod17 »

i never felt like i was 'trapped' into anything

maybe i am different

i would offer for those of you who have loved ones in this group to allow them their feelings and point out your understandings..........gently

eventually we all come to seek within ourselves

that is where the answers are most relevant

never AND I MEAN NEVER EVER do they come when someone DEMANDS OR ILLUSTRATES THE IDEAS OF HOW we are wrong in thinking.............

just thoughts to try and help

with love and understanding and mostly PATIENCE...............AND ALLOWANCE...do changes come

most sincerely from me
seriously

Re: i am having a hard time with the whole 'cult' thing

Unread post by seriously »

IamGod, I tried that route for 20 years. I've recently done a 180. By not pointing out the ridiculousness and the lack of common sense in my family's RSE Inc beliefs, I've just been enabling them for years. I started pointing this out to them when I heard about the June doomsday scenarios. I actually heard about it from a banker in Olympia that said they couldn't keep cash in their ATMs in Yelm. I immediately knew it was RSE Inc paranoia at work.

I went to RSE Inc for a time and had been indoctrinated with the teachings by my parents for a few years prior to my attendance. In my opinion it's a cult. If it was harmless and people weren't being taken advantage of, I would agree with you. However, people's lives and families are being destroyed because of RSE Inc. So, thanks for the suggestion but I'm going in the opposite direction from now on. Honesty is the best policy.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

From my brief experience (3 years), nothing works, once the brainwashing is done. By the time I learned what was happening, it was too late. Logic and reason were brushed aside, as just being my ignorance. Family and responsibility were brushed aside as "everyone is responsible only for themselves".

Considering I am 77 years old, and in bad health, I don't have the option of being understanding for the next 20 years. My only chance to have my grandchildren back for visits, is if they can keep their minds, and leave. My greatest hope is that Judy gets some horrible, painful, excrutiating disease and dies a horrible death. I'm not sure, even that, would cause my daughter's mind to return, but it would save thousands of others from her trap. Of course, if you are desperately seeking for all the answers, when there are no answers, I guess you are subjet to fall for someone's scam, even if not Judy's.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Hey Grandpa. I've read many of your posts and I'm sorry about your situation. I don't wish any ill will on anyone, even JZ. I don't believe in karma but if there is such a thing, JZ has some unsavory things to look forward to. You're right that once someone is brainwashed it's difficult to reason with them. Isn't it weird that you seem like the crazy one when they'll give significant amounts of money to someone that tells them time and time again to live in fear and prepare for catastrophes that never take place. You and your cult indoctrinated family members could both look up in the air and see nothing but blue sky and clouds. JZ would tell them there is a mother ship hovering right above you and you would say there isn't and they would believe JZ. There are many many examples of absurdities RSE Inc member believe. Prior to Jun 15th, I asked my family what they thought the excuse would be when the big tsunami doesn't hit. I had several suggestions and they didn't seem to care for any of them. I think there's a gigantic brown dwarf in our solar system now. So, unfortunately, the there will be massive earthquakes and more tsunamis. Of course NASA knows about it but the government covers everything up. Uhhhh. Do you think the gray men will raise the US debt ceiling before the lizard aliens attack? Do your C&E and candle focus. Remember, you create your own reality through thoughts. You don't have to do anything. Just think it.

sorry i went off on a bit of a tangent. I get pissed every time I think about how ridiculous my family's belief system is. Hang in there Grandpa.
Sad Grandfather

Thanks for your concern. I'm afraid I am not as forgiving as most of the people on this board. My first thought to solve the problem was to take her out myself, but decided I was physically unable to pull it off. I would still celebrate if someone else did it for me, even though her cohorts would likely just make her a martyr and take her place doing the fake "channeling:.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Sad Grandfather if anyone would do this,
its those on the RSE "board", to get rid of her so they can take over the huge scam-empire.
I wonder how many cards they have focused on, about this?

When it comes to money people get weird.

I am sure alot of people are angry at her for lying to them and fooling that they were someone else form another time and dimension. For trust is very hard thing to get over when broken.

I do not have any of those feelings, of physically harming anyone. I do not. But I am angry. I can see as we can all, that JZ is so lost and nuts. She is no longer in charge at RSE.
They hide her addiction, edit her talks, make excuses for her ( the body is rejecting Ram). Its like Hollywood and drug addicted actresses. I bet you they think they are like the Knights templar. Entrusted with a holy mission. Or maybe they want you to think that.
Sad Grandfather

Despite her assurances that everything she says is proven by science, she is nothing more than the leader of a religious cult, and is pure evil.

There is no nut like a religious nut. Not sure she qualifies, since I still believe that it is all a scam, she concocted, but maybe she has started to believe her own BS.

There is no nut like religious nuts, from the Muslims of 9/11, the Ft. Hood killings and the current nut who was caught before he could do a repeat. He is praising the previous shooter, and shouting terrorist slogans, in court.

Then we have Warren Jeffs, the self proclaimed leader of a branch of polygamist Mormons. He is on trial for "marrying" and molesting 2 under age girls, and just preached a sermon to the court defending and promoting polygamy and said he was bringing down the wrath of "god" on the court.

And not to forget the "Baptist" preacher from Kansas who leads his flock of misguided idiots around protesting at military funerals.

There is no evil worse than religion gone awry, and it seems to be getting worse. At least, maybe, there was a lull between the Spanish inquisition, the Salem witch burnings and today's bunch of religious nuts - - - Well, maybe not?

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”