RSE = 'Religious Supremacy Establishment'.

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE = 'Religious Supremacy Establishment'.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Here are just a few denominators?

I am your Savior.
We are different from the inferior races.
We are divine gods on this planet.
Religious and pseudoscientific facades.
The fostering of fear and supremacy to justify the genocide of millions.

In JZ Knight?s case, the gas chambers have been replaced by ?Mother Nature?
about to destroy millions of lives to rid itself of ?the inferior races.
RSE members are the ?Master race? and will be preserved by ?Nature?.

?Who says I am not under the special protection of God?

Adolf Hitler.

?There are no victims in this world?

JZ Knight.

The American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

Link.
http://hnn.us/articles/1796.html

David.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Dear David,

Let's remember those suckers, the tsunami victims !

Ramtha/JZ Knight both said (and I heard it with my own ears), that those people who died in the Indian Ocean tsunami after Christmas, DESERVED their deaths because they weren't intuitive enough to know it was coming and get out of the way.

Let's see...that attitude fits WHERE ? The FOURTH seal ? Love and compassion ? Or, the first three seals ? Aha. I thought so.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Whatcha,

Whenever I mention that particular 'Ramtha teaching" to RSE members,
without exception they tell me it is a total misrepresentation of 'the teaching"..!
Yet..
I have spoken to several ex members who were there..
they assure me that 'Ramtha", did indeed, say those heartless things.

Kinda reminds me of the young Mexican girl that came to RSE to heal her breast cancer..
a year later the cancer had moved into her bloodstream, she went home after being told she had three months to live.
Why did she create that reality ?
Is always the response from RSE members.

I personally made many a heartless decision under the influence of RSE ,
I sincerely and truly "believed" it was for the greater good..

Now I understand the truth of the saying..

The road to hell is paved with good intentions..

Now I understand ... the nature of evil behind an intellectual mask....

David.
Whatchamacallit

David,

At least those you spoke to about that teaching don't deny that it happened. It sure did happen. They are mistaken if they need to dismiss what WAS said, as being a misunderstanding. There was no misunderstanding. It was clearly, BOLDLY stated that the tsunami sent out signals via the earth, that even the animals picked up on. Many of the animals did get out of Dodge because they "SENSED" the danger. That the animals were so AWARE of what was coming, they deserved to be saved. However, it was also said that because they human beings did not have the awareness, they deserved to die. The word "DESERVED" doesn't lend itself to misinterpretation in that context, and that is the word that was used. But, the students can attempt to justify it, or rationalize it, if they need to do that.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Whatcha,

What we are talking about here is?.
Rationalizing the irrational?the hallmark of a destructive Cult.
I've said this many times before, but for those who are new to EMF,
This is what see going on at RSE....
Judith? power to blind a persons critical thinking ability is deftly crafted, rehearsed and calculated ..
Particularly vulnerable are those people facing a personal crisis in their lives,
they fall easy prey to the glossy advertising, infomercials and false promises made by RSE Inc,
They are no more than a constant cash-cow for Judith's coffers.
After the bait has been swallowed, Judith?s ?Ramtha radar? will then target hidden fears, weaknesses and taboos,
while fueling fear and mistrust about the outside world. Catastrophic doomsday predictions create a siege mentality.
Nothing will be left untouched by Judiths psychological blitzkrieg of Religions, Families, Society and Nature itself, will all be attacked,
anything that will draw a new member closer to her totalitarian control camouflaged as a religious school of enlightenment.
"special masters" will be groomed for personal attention ...depending upon their malleability of bank accounts, social standing,
looks.. etc..
With Judith's well rehearsed Ramtha show stooges are deftly placed amongst the audience...
miracles and marvels will seem to be taking place....And maybe, just maybe..It will be their turn next...
Any flame of a spiritual experience is readily given over and credited to RSE Inc....
RSE is where the unremarkable appears to be remarkable...and where Judith's deep narcissism parades as a savior and a virtue.

within the ?Great Hall?.. I once questioned directly an RSE staff member regarding a so called miracle,
only to discover to my horror it was a blatant lie and a farce.
But? I continued to rationalized the irrational? I had sacrificed too much, and burnt too many bridges to make a stand..
and tell over one thousand other RSE followers the truth...I had long gone surrendered my moral courage.
Feeling totally alone in the world is a terrifying experience, and staying within the RSE fold at least offered me
a ?Pay as you go? faith and community, the alternative was unthinkable?
that was until I missed a ?required event,? It was then I saw through my unfounded fears ?..
and found the strength to remove the stranglehold RSE had had on my life for over seven years..

I?ve been exploring the mysticism and science of Nazi ideology.,
Including Hitler's religious SS aristocracy, and eugenicist politics.
There are many chilling parallels to RSE.

Was the Third Reich a Cult?
Was Hitler a Cult leader?
Is RSE a Cult?

Does the Pope have a balcony..?

David.

Nazis: The Occult Conspiracy.
Video link...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2300937848

The Occult History of the Third Reich Adolf Hitler.

Video link...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ex=1&hl=en
voidgate

Altered Ego

Unread post by voidgate »

Great Posts David and Whatcha,

The factor missing in all of the representations is that what you do to another you have done to yourself.......something Ramtha said long ago.

Some people do rotten things to other people and it is their intent to harm, cheat, steal, kill, torture, degrade, sexually abuse etc. The people who deserve misfortune in their lives are the one's who intentionally perpetrate these sorts of unfair, unkind acts upon others INTENTIONALLY. There are plenty of people on the earth who are quite willing to do these things. Justice could be seen to have the bully in the position of their victim/s. If they feel the torment of those they abused they might not want to harm anyone in that way again.

Unfortunately such sort of justice is not generally observable on the earth. Justice through normal channels mostly occurs after a long, hard fight, if it occurs at all.

Corporate bullies who consider others deserve to be at the mercy of a tidal wave would not like the experience themselves to be certain. Nor would they want the experience of all the victims they have trod upon to get where they are today. If corporate bullies are running amok without observable justice then if someone who got killed by a tidal wave actually deserved it because they totally destroyed another's life it is likely to be sheer accident.
voidgate

Users

I have had enough of JZ Knight and her User Friendly org. that infests the lives of others long after they have left RSE. Their behaviour is like the Gestapo.

They infest this Internet with their innuendos and intent to harm the lives of others. It was more observable at the LARSE gathering where numerous senior staff of RSE attended. There is not one amongst them who was sincerely wanting information from a cult expert. All they are interested in is marketing and suppressing any potential uprising that interferes with their agenda. Then they try to beguile others and tell them they attended "in order to wish them well." It is normal for them to hide their obscenity behind the mask of their pleasantness.

Their behaviour is an abomination. A bunch of people want to get together earnestly endeavouring to get suitable information in order to recover from the damage done to their lives and the RSE org turns up in order to try to ruin their own preferences and choices in life. Their hatred for others is publicly observable. It is bizarre in the extreme to try to control another's life long after they have left their insidious arena.

I personally have never observed any corporation to be as insecure, fearful and as murderous as RSE. The minds of the RSE admin are SICK beyond a normal person's comprehension. They have no conscience for what they do and disregard all life with the exception of those who temporarily fill their wallets. They have created a great deal of harm in the lives of family members not associated with RSE as well so the extent of their destruction is far beyond what is obvious. They destroy the lives of the elderly and small children totally trashing their futures like a doomsday cult with a more marketable face. It is quite observable they harm others INTENTIONALLY and REPEATEDLY.

Their sick attitude is parasitic on this planet and their sick commentary is not unknown to all. They endlessly harass people who honestly represent themselves and find that a useful way to live.

Go get a life and stop infesting others with your filth ridden minds. Stop blaming others for the lives of beauty you yourselves cannot manifest. Your cruelty equals the barbarism of the Middle East. I know I had a relative who was taken hostage there.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

voidgate,

I have ?friends? in Yelm who are devout members of RSE,
Our children often enjoy playing together in our homes.
They were shocked to read in the local newspaper JZ Knight?s blatant lies
accusing Joe Szimhart and myself of running a "Cult exiting business" to make money..
This is typical character assassination methods used by Scientology against it's critics...
Yet... they did nothing to set the record straight within the RSE community.
Their unquestionable faith in 'Ramtha' had effectively crippled their moral standing and conscience,
They think of themselves to be learning the highest ideals of spirituality and enlightenment...
The truth of the matter.. along with our friendship was so easily blindsided by JZ Knight.
Hopefully they will break free from their RSE mental illness ... before it infects their sweet child.

This is an aspect of RSE Inc that has destroyed countless relationships, families and friendships.
Meanwhile..
The hoards of Cash and Gold multiply in JZ Knights hidden basement room.. amongst her fur coats...!

Religion without conscience is the road to hell.

David
voidgate

David, There is hardly any evidence of a roaring trade in cult exiting is there? Words are one thing. Proof is quite another.
Whatchamacallit

"Their unquestionable faith in 'Ramtha' had effectively crippled their moral standing and conscience"

Yes, and that belief, or viewpoint that the students hold, while fully indoctrinated, is what allows all manner of abusive actions by "Ramtha" or JZ's excusing "him" (I've heard it), to occur. If those students had their own conscience and values, they would get up and walk out, thus sending "Ramtha" the clear message that THEY are in charge and hold more respect for themselves and humanity, that "he" does. Maybe one day, they will do just that.

In the meanwhile, they are busy upholding the reality of Doom & Gloom and the Days To Come in their minds.

Masters ? Hardly. Not the type that are in my reality. I see more self empowerment and positive action, in the locals in my own community, which I am thankful is not remotely close to Yelm. (no offense intended, but my opinion)
voidgate

Pure Reason

If J.Z. Knight really created her reality she would have been dead long ago as she indirectly murders innocent life forms for her ulterior motive.

Many students died prematurely because they listened to the teachings of Ms. Knight's org. and as a result made very unsound choices in their lives that led to their premature deaths.
Walk in the Park

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

and the current students STILL are slowly dying off....a few more every year.

I have recently encountered 3 former students who have quietly left and who just silently watch as others leave.
They all seem to go through the same stages upon leaving.
Some stay in the area and just go on with their jobs and silently watch as others go through stages of leaving the group.

One student told me that after 20 years of attending RSE, she was getting ready for her required event. (this was 2 years ago)
Years prior, she had all her things packed, gone down the checklist and could hardly WAIT for the event.
The last few events she attended, she forgot her blinders once, then the next one forgot her mat.
How in the hell do you forget your blinders or mat going to an RSE event? she thought.
The events no longer were giving her the joy she once felt.

She quietly never returned but wondered, after 20 years, why that house she had made a card on ten years earlier, never appeared.
She wondered why she was so poor, she could no longer afford TV or a telephone.

She is presesntly packing to go back home back home.
She is thrilled to go back to be with her family.
She found it odd how in all her time in Yelm, she only had one good friend and that almost all others pretty much kept to themselves.

She wondered why so many students were dying.
She wondered why her self esteem is in the gutter.

I told her about Tree's story.
I told her about EMF and other people's stories. (she had never heard of EMF).
I told her about Darren Brown, Madeline Tobias, Janja Lilich, Malignant Pied Pipers of Our Time.
I told her Ramtha was an entirely made up story.
I told her she was on the path of exiting, just in a slower, gentler manner.
I suggested she take in only as much as her mind and heart could and that there are others on the same exact path leading
out of RSE and Yelm.

It is the same path, but many encounter the way very differently.
Some very abruptly.
Some very scared and silent.
Others: as if life is just guiding them someplace else.

There a larger exiting that you think, voidgate.
Many are not very vocal; it is just not in their nature.

But this woman I speak of, I just ran into her yesterday.
May God and the universe be kind to her on her journey back.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

walk in the park
well stated, poetic account of an all too well worn path out of empty promises
if only we had a rewind button so we could tape it over
the best revenge is recovery
may that path serve her well

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”