Grupo Elron on JZ and Ramtha

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
joe sz

Grupo Elron on JZ and Ramtha

Unread post by joe sz »

not sure what to make of this, but it appears to be some kind of Scientology spinoff that relies on channeling the Masters of Lght

http://unveiledsecretsandmessagesofligh ... amtha.html

J.Z. KNIGHT AND RAMTHA
The tragedy of unbalanced channelers
The case of “Ramtha's School of Enlightenment”
RAMTHA, SPIRIT OF LIGHT OR SPIRIT OF ERROR?

Ramtha is a Spirit of Light of the Plane 5.6 who gave messages of Light to Judy Zebra Knight, (Judith Darlene Hampton). Unfortunately she also distorted the messages she received making her books detrimental. The case of J.Z. Knight is similar to what happened to Lee Carroll who channeled erroneously to Kryon another Master of Light.
The tragedy of unbalanced channelers is that they distort the messages because they have preconceptions, they have ego and they end up channeling entities of error in the end.
When the channelers distort the messages of Light, eventually the Masters of Light stop giving messages because they respect the Free Will of the channelers, hence the channelers start channeling entities of error and spreading messages of error that a Spirit of Light would never say.

SESSION 24/AUG/04
Medium: Jorge Raul Olguin.

Entity that came to dialogue: Master Ruanel.
Interlocutor: I’ll continue with another case that maybe has similarities with Blavatsky. I refer to the Entity called Ramtha. I read one of the books that was dictated to the medium J. Z. Knight, and the truth is when I read it, I deduced that the Messenger was a Spirit of Light, and that the nonsense was in fact caused by the channeler.
Ruanel: You are not wrong because Ramtha is an Entity of Light of the plane 5.
Interlocutor: Did Ramtha embodied in Lemuria as it said?
Ruanel: It embodied in Lemuria and in other old cities, for example the one that later on would be Tebas 3100 years ago.
Interlocutor: And in Lemuria?
Ruanel: Around 32.000 years ago.
Interlocutor: In which sublevel is Ramtha?
Ruanel: Sublevel 6.
Interlocutor: It is obvious that it is a high level Entity. Concretely, it is in the same plane 5.6 that you are.
Ruanel: Correct.
Interlocutor: Is the channeler of Ramtha the one who has distorted the messages?
Ruanel: Correct, she has distorted them pretty much because of her ego. I’m not saying that she has an overinflated ego, but she has enough ego to interpret in her own way the messages given by Ramtha.
She has put many concepts that are characteristic of hers and not from the Spiritual Entity. In the same way that Blavatsky did it, she has corrected the channelings that were pure concepts and she has given another interpretation to them distorting them.
Interlocutor: Let’ see if I understand. Is it as if I recorded the sessions whose correct concepts were received by Jorge from you, and because of my ego, I would give a different interpretation and as a result of that, I would be giving another meaning to what you said?
Ruanel: Sure, because you consider that what you believe fits better.
Interlocutor: Do I do something like that sometimes?
Ruanel: No, you never do it. Maybe you change a word because it fits better to what the idea wants to convey, or you erase repetitions that are confusing and they are not clear. You change the style but never the concept.
Interlocutor: Is it categorical what you say about what I do or you are encouraging me? I mean in the sense that I don't change anything of the messages because I really want to know it in order to be more careful because if I do it and I may not be aware that I’m doing it.
Ruanel: No, you can be cool, neither you nor this vessel do it. Both of you transmit the messages with total accuracy. And write this down because it is very important that everybody knows it.
Interlocutor: Did this medium distort the messages of Ramtha a lot?
Ruanel: Yes, regrettably she did it. The percentage of error has been very high.
Interlocutor: Do you discommend the reading of her books?
Ruanel: Yes, because it happens the same thing that happened with the works of Blavatsky, who mixed true concepts with false concepts. They are dangerous books because it is unavoidable that if a book contains truths, the errors will also be taken as truths.
We have already said many times that when a book is erroneous from the beginning to the end, there is no problem because nobody falls into the trap, but if the book really has a part of truth and a part of falsehood, it is noxious. It is the system that the spirits of error use.
Interlocutor: Were there other mediums that channeled Ramtha?
Ruanel: Yes, there were others, a person Sheila, a certain Leyla, a certain Andrews, not very well-known, but all of them have made disasters with the channelings.
Interlocutor: Even worse than J. Z. Knight?
Ruanel: Yes, much worse. Even worse, the channeler called Sheila doesn't channel the spirit of Ramtha, but a spirit of error.
Interlocutor: Well, I believe that this matter is clear.
Lost in Space

Re: Grupo Elron on JZ and Ramtha

Unread post by Lost in Space »

In short: There really are channellers, there really are masters of light who for their own particular reasons are choosing to channel through human vessels, but give your money to our group and not to RSE. Highly interesting, Joe.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I had to laugh a bit that an offshoot of the Scientologists was finger wagging at JZ/RSE for getting it wrong.

The irony is just last summer (2014) RSE was flogging a book, Alien Interview, to the RSE classes. Whatever was said at RSE put my friends in a tizzy, and one of them sent me a copy of the book. I forced myself to read it, and it was supposedky an account of a woman army nurse that interviewed a a survivor of a 1947 alien space ship crash in New Mexico, US. It was really an excruciating read and totally unbelievable because it was full of anachronisms that the author didn't make the slightest effort to account for. The book also smacked of plagiarism of L Ron Hubbard because it talked about a war between god-like aliens, doll body cyborgs (the alien being interviewed in this case) and Earth being a prison planet. The book is basically a rip-off of Hubbard's Operating Thetan III. It is funny how the New Agers rip each other off and there really is nothing new under the sun. The neat part is I found a posting by Interview's author on another UFOer's blog praising the UFOer to standing up to an unfriendly BBC interview, and by the way I get all my ideas from Scientology. Gotcha! Game, set and match.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Thanks Joe. I googled Ruanel and read some of his other insightful interviews. OMG!!! Snake Oil "Channelers" love aliens. It's hilarious. I remember in the early 90s, JZ aka Ramtha would try and instill so much fear around aliens. In retrospect, it's funny. Unfortunately, people believe it. There was almost always a large, conveniently invisible, ship above the ranch watching everyone do the great work. It was all so stupid. I was young and impressionable but get pissed at myself every time I think of attending R$E.
MindState

Unread post by MindState »

Yah a lot of people did think there were ships over the Ranch. I think it is so convenient to create 'mystery' around such a place that most people can't see anyway in order to brand the ranch as a unique place that people 'need' to be at.

Speaking of ET, in some of my researches, 2 quotes by 2 different sources stand out to me. I'll try and sum it up as best I can remember:

Ramtha: "Stop trying to channel a special connection with UFO's and just be happy"

Steven Greer (on making contact): * I don't remember this word for word but he basically has said that ET's are highly intelligent advanced conscious beings with free-will. And they aren't just going to appear whenever we'd like them to. That the moments they do appear or lack of appearing when we want them to is to show us something....to help us realize how connected they are to our conscious thoughts. To cause us to contemplate what their capabilities are. (This was basically the message I gathered from what he was saying)
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

If I were an intelligent alien being with the capacity to communicate to humans on earth, I would just do it and not play creepy games with their brains. If Ramtha can appear to JZ, the big warrior bastard who likes to hurl F bombs when he is drunk, can easily appear to anyone, even throngs of people. This BS that "he" does not want people to worship him and that is why he channels through his blond bimbo is lame at best. Again, the message is what counts in the end.

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”