LARSE/Greg Simmons 2007

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
forever

LARSE/Greg Simmons 2007

Unread post by forever »

I saw the video tonight. I want to to point out that Greg Simmons cited a large number of people that have gone to RSE in contrast to the handful of disgruntled students that comprise LARSE.

Question: So why if 50,000-70,000 (est) have attended RSE are there how few in contrast that make up the core?

In watching the video and listening to the questions and statements being made i heard something new. Fox hunt at RSE? I suppose it's irrelevant but the human eating lizards aren't. As a new student Greg Simmons was someone i admired and looked up to. It was sad to hear him lie about lizards. He said "i don't recall". Bull, i have posted previously about the "Lizard Consciousness" teaching at RSE that i have on tape.

Things go in cycles. People were disillusioned with religion and the 'new age" began as an alternative. Now, four decades later not only has "ancient wisdom" become common speech but there's problems and disillusionment within that community also. People flip flop because they are undecided which way to go. What to believe.

What is the difference between religion vs new age if both require obedience and submission and neither can prove the validity of their doctrine? Is it accurate to refer to Ramtha teachings as doctrine? Hopefully EMF can be of help and support to both.
Vanilla

Re: LARSE/Greg Simmons 2007

Unread post by Vanilla »

I remember that! I saw students pretend they were salamanders and throw themselves in the mud, that was a long time ago.

JZ lied about channeling Jesus when they were my favorite tapes. Back then. I may have them. But what good does it do now.

Yes lizard consciousness. They are fiery. God this is oldie. He lied about those teachings? Something about the lizard brain, how its all about survival, how its fearsome, your cerebellum brain, the lizard consciousness....etc

Nobody remembers anything because they are so drunk. They are so drunk at that school their teeth are all black! It is good he got away. He left the school. Greg Simmons. He will never make any money off his experiences they made sure of it.

Then the Newspapers went after him for fraud, coincidence? Is that what you get when you leave the school? This is what I am warning about. They have their plants in the newspapers. They will go after you no matter how high you are.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Vanilla,

Save those tapes to if you have them! It has come up in court where JZ Knight's argument had an important aspect that Knight has only ever exclusively channelled, "Ramtha." It is conceivable that could come up again as an issue and having original tapes of Knight claiming she is channelling Jesus would be quite valuable.

I think Greg Simmons' claim of 50,000 students is a ridiculously inflated claim. I'll bet is is more like 5,000 that have attended more than one, "event." At $1,500 USD per event, even for crappy Internet steamed events, not many can afford more than one event. I think the core cadre is probably a few hundred and they're getting old and dying off fast.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Oh yes, there is more to Greg Simmons' story. Simmons got mixed up with Romanian money launderers about two years ago, approximately a year before Simmons separated from RSE. Simmons and the Romanians tried to trick the owner of the Salida winery into bankruptcy by promising to make a large purchase and then backing out. Once the winery was facing potential insolvency, Simmons and the Romanians thought they could force the winery owner to sell the business to the Romanian woman. Luckily the US federal government took the Romanians into custody.

I think it could be either way that Simmons left RSE or that Judy Knight threw Simmons out to avoid getting dragged into the Romanian scandal. The Romanians were RSE students.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... fraud.html

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”