O students

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
Watcher7

O students

Unread post by Watcher7 »

There is only one motivating factor involved here and that's money, and the creation of more of it, any way we can.
So do tell, how many of you have manifested your dreams, with all that focus? and all those events? you know the
ones that you just had to get there for, just one more year, could do the trick.
You know the one, or the few that's living the dream-I don't even have to tell you, now do i. What could you have done
with that thousand dollars, or more that it took you to get there this last time? paid off your credit card, bought a fixer
upper to drive? at least you could have had something to show for it.
So glad you got to participate in another event, but, do tell, where is it getting you, are you really living your dreams?
or, just funneling more money into the machine, is this really what God has planned for you, is this really your life.
Because as far as I can tell, this is suppose to be your ride, who is at the helm making decisions for your life? are you
really following your hopes, dreams, what did you walk away from, and for what, how much have you lost$$$$$.
It does take money, and credit to purchase things, house, car ect. how about your job? events didn't make you lose
that- I certainly hope not.
Shocked

Re: O students

Unread post by Shocked »

Yep fifteen years into a job...........and I just had to leave to come to RSE ...DAH....I could have had almost thirty years ...into my career and could have had a half decent retirement package and still young enough to maybe explore something else with some financial backing. And for the real kicker instead I GAVE IT ALL UP FOR RSE.............and yes so many broken promises...I swore I was going to have fabulous wealth from Omega....I was running to the mailbox for years!!! Only to find it empty!!! What an idiot I was...seriously ....
Watcher7

Unread post by Watcher7 »

Do not feel bad, at that time, over 10-years into the school, everyone was waiting for omega, David Hudson, and,
Harrington Templar to pay out. Some people put there entire lifes savings into these. And it was heavily pushed
at the ranch, in many devious ways, and many subtle ways, so yes you were not alone in that situation. And many
folks got insanely hurt financially. And then for what was promised to Not pay out, what was expected was to
continue paying a thousand dollars for the event to stay currant in your group. Why? what was the point.
Most of the folks that I knew then were living any way that they could to be able to make it to there mandatory
events, but , that's all they were doing, and they were leaving, and had left so much behind, but, for what?
they were not prospering at all, and had lost lots of money. I simply didn't know anyone around me that had
manifested great wealth, it was more like the reverse.
And then came a great silence, as if nobody really wanted to ask, or was to ashamed to put anyone that had
promoted all this omega, Hudson, Templar under the gun, and hold them responsible in any way.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Yep I know ...I did all of the above but at that time didn't have ten years in but five years in...soaked everything I had to move here ....and once I was here...soaked it all into going to every event possible ....until...yep you got it......I too was struggling to get to events...but didn't want to see the writing on the wall...I thought by leaving my past behind, and coming to yelm, and yes JZ did promote coming to this area!!! It was safe and magical...yeah right...dah...
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

I just think about all things I could have done, wasted tiime, moved away from my family, wasted money. I could of done alot of things with the money I soaked into that cult. And what really makes me mad is the time I feel I lost in my life, because I ain't getting any younger!!! I missed out potentially on a family!!!

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”