Objection

What experiences led to your opinion that RSE is, or isn't, a cult ? Address issues; no flaming tolerated.
voidgate

Objection

Unread post by voidgate »

When people object to the writers on this message board there are people who have been influenced by the RSE education to the degree that the objection is unsound and illogical. People determine that others are most unfortunately occupied trying to recover instead of doing something that makes them happy. When you have almost nothing left there are very few choices so that one can make one's self happy. People prefer to ridicule those sorts of people rather then prepare them for the gifts they deserve.

Ms. Knight has a huge sum of money and is a very gracious giver to people who have almost nothing. As she prefers charity and is a supporter of human rights she will be very pleased to graciously give to my mother and myself so that we can move from a neighbourhood that is violent. My mother has wanted to move for quite some time and she cannot afford it as she does not have enough money to pay for a private place for me as I do not belong in a retirement village.

I would want to have my own home again and I also need a car. I want to live an affluent lifestyle again. Ms. Knight and her school can contact me on this email : gyros414@gmail.com and we can arrange the transfer of money into my bank account. It will be graciously accepted and I am certain that M.s Knight will receive the gifts of the spirit. Please contact me soon. This violent neighbourhood is unbearable to live in.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Ms. Knight has a huge sum of money and is a very gracious giver to people who have almost nothing.
Hello voidgate,
would you care to share some examples of fact to the above statement?
I am sure all those "Masters" that "manifest" at the Yelm food bank each week will be heartened by this wonderful news....:-?

If Judith was to give you enough money for you to live an affluent lifestyle again,
Would you consider returning to RSE, and or perhaps, rescind your public criticism of Judith and her "school"?
Such things may help Judith decide if you are worthy of her gifts..

Just one more question...
This topic thread is titled "Is RSE a cult ? Post your opinion."
What is your opinion on this?

Regardless of everything...
I really hope your financial and personal struggles improve soon.... and beyond your greatest dreams.....

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I think Voidgate was being sarcastic in her statement re jzrk being generous. JMO. This internet communication makes it so difficult to interpret the tone of one's post at times! Please correct me if I'm wrong, Voidgate.

jzrk owes RSE students at the least, a refund!

Wishes for the very best for all beings. 8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
voidgate

David, My comment is "tongue in cheek" as there is very little evidence of genuine giving. JZ Knight has an unusual propensity that most people don't possess which is to give if there is personal value in it.

To sum up her arena it is filled with malice against the audience because the people do not get customer satisfaction. Most corporations have a customer satisfaction guarantee and this means they have to be satisfied with what they have for quite some time. There is a survey of the degree of customer satisfaction in the arena and to be honest long term evidence supports the fact that the journey is fruitless and it is not as evident after a short period of time.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

voidgate...

Thank you for clarifying...
It is as you say...
as there is very little evidence of genuine giving. JZ Knight has an unusual propensity that most people don't possess which is to give if there is personal value in it.
For Judith..... people?s lives, even those of our children are merely a commodity to be bought and sold
to fulfill her twisted and ghastly fantasy world,,, and to feed her R$E corporation, anything she has ever given is as calculated for its return value as a wall street banker invests in the stock market, the only difference being
the stock-market has regulations and laws to protect its investors...and most wall street bankers are not sociopaths?:cry:

David.
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Voidgate, have you tried asking ?The Master?s Fund? for help?

I have been at events where we were asked to contribute money to the fund although the fund has not given ?evidence? of helping Ramsters in need. The fund has also not stated the criteria for eligibility.

Here is the latest update on the fund (previous newsletter):

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/Vol5/Issue5/sp6.html

http://www.ramtha.com/html/mastersfund/

I hope your situation improves soon.

David, evidence seems to suggest that RSE is a destructive cult?
voidgate

Caterpillar, I remember I did try that some years ago. My memory is fading in the issue but I do remember that they said it was for a school education ( meaning standard schooling) and some other things that were not because of RSE induced poverty. I have never heard of anyone in foreign countries getting handouts of any sort in those countries except for Ms. Knight giving some money to Brazilian students to attend events.
voidgate

Objection continued

MY mother has had to put up with a daughter who took a fraudulent offer and as a result it is very humiliating to have a 31 year old daughter unemployed. It has destroyed my family.

My employment was part of a family farm. Farmers in Australia are in the minority. A very small percentage of the population farms and as I was part of a system I could not find employment. I was part of a system where I was expert at some of the jobs and others were expert at others.

I have not had employment for 20 years because of it. Incredulously god did not manifest and god did not bring me joy. My mother has in part supported me financially as my income is below poverty and it is a disgrace that families are a substitute god. My mother should be put on Ms. Knight's list for people she owes money to and she should pay damages for depriving her of her own life as her daughter is markedly different. We just do not see eye to eye and should not be living together. It does a lot of damage when people do not argue and they constantly disagree.

It has wrecked her life and she deserves a huge payout and Ms. Knight should consider that justice is served when she starts being accountable for her actions.
Compassion

RSE past,present,future students

Unread post by Compassion »

A thought about each and every life that has been given to us with self-choice.

I feel that the most important relationship in life is the relationship that we have with SELF. As we watch, listen, and see with the choices that we make, it appears that the secondary theme of SELf is that the responsibility is all ours of the decisions we make in life. It is our responsibility to question and ask with each one 'what does this mean?' and 'what is happening?' In addition, life is a playground where we either work it out or we play it out.

Furthermore, it is obvious that Judy is playing out her youth of void where she felt powerless in the fields of New Mexico. Now at RSE she is playing out the other side (she subconsicously thinks) with power behavior and performance toward the students at RSE and getting paid for it.

My Questions to ALL past, present and future students of RSE: What are each and every one of you playing out/working out by walking into the swamp created by JZ/Ramtha of RSE and becoming one of the flock in the field and giving your power away and walking away from the greatest relationship in your life....THE RELATIONSHIP WITH SELF. The focus of SELF and the giving of the overfolow of the best of SELF to others.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER - LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER
COMPASSION

This is a gOOd Day.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Compassion,

I'm trying to figure out why you are asking the questions you are asking, if love in your world is as you state; the only answer. Please help me to understand. What is your definition of:
- Compassion?
- love?
- SELF?
...and how do they relate to one another?

I disagree with you on the points regarding Judith, preferring to believe what the Glen Cunningham video presented. Apparently there was a family outing to the field and Judith went and sat in the car. Her own mother revealed the truth about Judith's tale of picking cotton in the fields by saying something like, "Oh...is that the story she's using?" So it seems that Judith's mother knew her to be a liar...

Similarly I disagree with your point directed at the students of RSE with respect to giving their power and their love of self away. In my opinion, these things were not given or even lent; they were taken by force. That force is at play in most cults. Do you have the experience of being subject to the many tactics of a cult?

It would have been impossible for me to make any sort of meaningful evaluation on my experience with RSE until extricating myself from the mind control and behaviour programming I received there in exchange for my power and sense of self...never mind love of self. All of that was snatched in by the gaping jaws of RSE, chewed up and spat out like rotten pieces of garbage. There was no decision or choice on my part to subject myself to mind control, behaviour modification, and god knows what else I was subject to.

Nobody in their right mind invites that experience by choice in my opinion; and so one must accept that it was inflicted rather than invited. It was an experience yes, and maybe those of us who went through it and will go through it were/are meant to, but like all suffering beings, the choice is not made consciously in this life to have suffering over happiness.

To think so would also mean that those starving in the third world at this moment, consciously chose to be in that situation. How would you watch, listen and see that experience if you were in it? Would you hold yourself responsible...or would you first try to get out of it?. That is about the amount of self love that remained before I left RSE...just enough to get the heck out of the situation.
As for evaluation and responsibility; the very question rips open a sore that had begun to heal and rubs salt in the open wound.

In closing, I must say that I find your post unfair, harsh and lacking in compassion.

Even so...Much love to you,
unbound.
Compassion

What kind a person is recruited into cults?

Unread post by Compassion »

Would this be how it is?

http://www.ahnsahnghong.biz/forum/viewt ... a960521cfa

Thank you.

Compassion
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Would this be how it is?
Compassion,
unbound just explained "how it is"...! do you disagree?
This subject of "What kind a person is recruited into cults" has been covered extensively on EMF,
you have previously posted your opinion alluding to... RSE victims should accept responsibility for joining RSE...!:sad:
Are you still of that opinion?
Margaret Singers work may help you understand that everyone in our society is vulnerable to CULT recruitment.
especially those who think themselves "compassionate..!;-)

David.
Singer began studying cults in the late 1960s. She published in the field of cults, mind control ("psychological coercion") and similar areas, and received a number of honors for her work.[citation needed]

She developed theories about how cults recruit and retain members (such as her Theory of Systematic Manipulation of Social and Psychological Influence) and was on the board of the American Family Foundation, the major anti-cult group in the United States.

Margaret Singer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Singer
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

David McCarthy wrote:RSE victims should accept responsibility for joining RSE...!
Doesn't Judith, er, ramtha teach that everyone is responsible for ALL your own problems, because you were not "enlightened" enough?
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!

Return to “Is RSE a cult ? What is RSE? Its purpose? Post your opinion.”