Mechilzedek Channel 'cooks' followers in Quebec.

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Lost in Space

Mechilzedek Channel 'cooks' followers in Quebec.

Unread post by Lost in Space »

One woman died from an intense detoxification exercise involving hyperventilation and sweating:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/self-help-grou ... 36736.html
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Mechilzedek Channel 'cooks' followers in Quebec.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thanks for posting this Lost in Space
"How is it possible that groups that have so much influence over people and sometimes put them at risk are not more closely watched?" asked Casoni, who studies self-help groups.
How about using the best PR marketing in the world? JZ Knight and her "Self Help Group at RSE" has been getting away with killing its members for over twenty years!
"The problem with these groups is they're not overseen by any institution or government department."

Yes...And WHY is that? :-x
David.
Detox therapy death spurs questions on self-help group
CBC News Canada
A Quebec woman who died last summer after a reported spa detox treatment was actually a member of a self-improvement group practising risky therapy involving sweating and hyperventilation.
Radio-Canada's Enquête program has learned that Chantal Lavigne, 35, died from hyperthermia, after undergoing a nine-hour session of intense sweating at a home in rural Quebec in July 2011.
The session was part of a seminar called "Dying in Consciousness" led by a self-styled Quebec therapist.
Lavigne and eight other participants were covered in mud, wrapped in plastic and blankets and spent nine hours lying with their heads in boxes while being encouraged to hyperventilate.
Lavigne was eventually taken to hospital unconscious by ambulance, with a body temperature of 40.5 degrees. She died hours later.
Normal human body temperature is 37.0 degrees.
The Quebec coroner in charge of the case said she died of hyperthermia — a medical emergency caused by failed thermoregulation, when the body produces or absorbs more heat than it can dissipate.
Given the conditions, more people could have died "in cooking them like that" said Dr. Gilles Sainton. "It could have been much worse."
The session was led by Gabrielle Fréchette, who has been offering self-improvement courses for 20 years, most recently at the Ferme Reine de la Paix, a country house near Drummondville.
She claims to be channelling Melchisedech, a figure mentioned in the Bible.
According to Fréchette, about 2,000 people have taken her courses, including Lavigne, who completed 85 different sessions at the cost of more than $18,900.
The group's practices raise troubling questions, according to Dianne Casoni, a criminologist at the University of Montreal.
"How is it possible that groups that have so much influence over people and sometimes put them at risk are not more closely watched?" asked Casoni, who studies self-help groups.
"The problem with these groups is they're not overseen by any institution or government department."
Fréchette and her group continued to offer sessions after Lavigne's death, and told Radio-Canada's Enquête program that she is completely booked until the end of February.
She also said she isn't responsible for Lavigne's death, and did her duty by calling 911.
Quebec provincial police, the Sûreté du Québec, said they expect to submit the results of their investigation into Lavigne's death to prosecutors in coming days.
After that, prosecutors will decide whether or not charges will be laid.
Detox therapy death spurs questions on self-help group - Yahoo! News
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/self-help-grou ... 36736.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello everyone
As some of you Know I am a French Canadian, The Province of Quebec had it share of Charlatan. One of the most notorious and destructive was a man by the name Rock Thériault he call himself Moses, they had built a small community somewhere in the Mountain a place where they were going to be safe waiting for the boat or something of that nature . He had lot of power over is followers mainly women , what finally took him down is when for some reason one of is women agree out of love or something else that she is kind vague about her reason, to let him imputed YES cut one of her arm off in front of everyone cold without any anesthesia what so ever. She said that is what brought her to wake up or Décrochéee in French. This guys had 25 children he was having sex with all of the women but the men in the community did not have that privilege. There were a movie done in «French about them that seem to show that at list the «Children Protecting Agency knew what was going on. Her name is Gabrielle Lavallée (for the one that speak French you can Google that name) He was brought to Justice and died in Prison last February some say it was suicide and some say he was killed, whatever it is the garbage was taking out to the dump that day. Yes Ramtha is in Quebec also . Luc Desjardin JZ`s main French translator is from Montreal, he was my friend and work for us on UCs for 4 years.
So sad to see
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Robair
I reviewed this book for icsa and amazon by Geoffrey Falk, Stripping the Gurus. he's Canadian and included a chapter about Rock Theriault and his unbelievably sadistic control of his cult members, some children.

http://www.amazon.com/review/RV2X3514662N3
Lost in Space

"How about using the best PR marketing in the world? JZ Knight and her "Self Help Group at RSE" has been getting away with killing its members for over twenty years!"
Thanks for all replies, Joe, Rooster, David.

David, I am alarmed by what you say here. I do know that as a result of participation in some events people have been injured (the opposite ends of the field charge order, the tank), and that some have died because they did not seek medical or any assistance, believing they could heal themselves, and some people have cracked up due to cognitive dissonance or humilitation meted out at the ranch and subsequently killed themselves, and some have fallen to the encouragement towards alchoholism at the ranch. That being said, I do see a difference between that and the more direct link between the death of the Mechilzedek follower and the practices of the Mechilzedek channel. If I am wrong, please give me a specific example. And I bet that if there was a death directly attributable to the school where they were clearly at fault, regardless of any bribery or intimidation RSE and JZ/Ramtha could come up with, they would have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Lost in Space

Robair, you are right, Canada has it's share of toxic cults and wicked seeming cult leaders, not just in Quebec!
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you for your questioning my statement Lost in Space
And I bet that if there was a death directly attributable to the school where they were clearly at fault, regardless of any bribery or intimidation RSE and JZ/Ramtha could come up with, they would have been prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Right..just like OJ Simpson... :-?
If I am wrong, please give me a specific example.

You outlined some examples in your own post :idea:
I believe there is enough evidence stacked up from different moral, legal and ethical standpoints to have JZ Knight convicted of manslaughter of the many RSE students that have died since the creation of RSE.
It's interesting to note that only when there is a mass suicide by cult members does it get ever get framed as a murder-suicide!
Yet...Individual cult members who commit suicide while under the "cult leaders mind control" are not given a second thought of the possibility their cult leader may be guilty of manslaughter.
Without going into individual details...
if you number the amount of disturbing deaths attributed to RSE students -that are MANY-,
then I believe we are entering legal grounds where JZ Knight is guilty of manslaughter.
Will this be tested in court? Hopefully soon.
If a child dies because the parents 'under religious grounds' denied medical assistance that would have irrefutably saved the life of that child or children',
then claimed "it was Gods will" !! are those parents guilty of manslaughter?
I say yes.
With RSE Inc we are talking about a multi million dollar corporation for profit that has been hiding behind religion in the US while committing horrendous acts of deception and violence upon its customers, how many more innocent people must die needlessly due to the erroneous religious teachings and deceptive practices of this so called school of enlightenment?
I think calling JZ Knight a murderer by manslaughter is not so outlandish when you count the lives that have been lost due to their direct involvement with RSE.
I don't think I am alone in my judgement or assessment.

David
It seems like just a matter of time before an ambitious prosecutor decides that bullies who drove their victim to suicide should be tried for murder or manslaughter.
http://lawblog.legalmatch.com/2010/04/0 ... the-death/
Manslaughter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter
Lost in Space

I expect there is always the claim of a pre-existing condition on the part of the person taking their own life to fall back upon. I did not claim, because I do not know, that the school is blameless, morally, ethically. But in order to make a legal charge stick there would have to be a clear case that the school's practices caused deaths, and deaths that could not be attributable to any other cause, like in the present case where it is clear that the purgative practice urged by the cult leader directly resulted in death for that poor woman, who was only 34, not a senior citizen or in obviously frail health. Like the recent sweat lodge deaths mentioned here. It is not enough to claim that JZ/R could make the students drink the cool aid. The thing is, she/he hasn't. Yet. And, judging from all apprearances, she is encouraging the students to gear up to survive, not die, in the 'days to come', whether the threat is real or imagined.
Lost in Space

And OJ Simpson is accused of having his wife stabbed and her friend stabbed, which goes way beyond a case of manslaughter. If JZ/R actually wilfully and deliberately murdered a student, we would not be having this discussion and she/he would be behind bars.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

If JZ/R actually wilfully and deliberately murdered a student, we would not be having this discussion and she/he would be behind bars.
I understand why you would make such an assessment...
But I respectfully disagree,

David
How many murders go unsolved each year in the United States?
In 2004, there were 16,137 cases of murder or nonnegligent manslaughter in the United States. Because 37.4% of these cases went uncleared, around 6,035 people "got away with murder" that year. Of course, this assumes each offender murdered only one person, which very likely isn't true, but seeing as the cases are unsolved, this is our best guess. Anyway, while that number is disturbingly high, there is some good news. From 2003 to 2004, the number of murders fell 2.4% and violent crime in general is on a downswing.
http://ask.yahoo.com/20060531.html
ex

Unread post by ex »

first: i agree that jz ak ramtha is responsible for the death of students resulting from her advice. she is a cheat and a murderer. but you will not get her for this. there is still the decision of her followers to follow her advice: like leaning over the barrel and fall in. jz didn't push her physically. taking prosac and drink wine hearing voices and commit suicide. there is still the decision of the student to do it. we know that rational thinking is undermined and see the beginning and the outcome. a gambler can clean you out and leave you going hungry you will only get a shoulder shrug from the police its your own fault gambling with a pro. since her audience is still packed sadly a deadly accident will be necessary to get her for neglect or something serious. as i understand the guy with the sweat lodge deaths got away with murder. it was only a tragic accident. by the way thanks for the new stuff on youtube david. giving solid information out is tedious and boring but i think its the only way to crumble her empire. also the listing and holding her accountable for the bull she tells might open some eyes.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

by the way thanks for the new stuff on youtube david. giving solid information out is tedious and boring but i think its the only way to crumble her empire. also the listing and holding her accountable for the bull she tells might open some eyes.
You are most welcome ex...Thank you Joe Szimhart who provided much of the video footage to EMF :idea:
Giving solid and factual information is the backbone of EMF..
this must be confusing for the likes of the JZ Knight's of this world who unfortunately do not have the mental nor emotional capacity to comprehend humankind other than a resource to be plundered!
That humanity is embodied with a natural propensity for astounding compassion, honesty and love that totally outshines the dark traits of sociopaths hiding behind their cults and clever masks.

Cult leaders?...here's a clue..
http://www.anandainfo.com/cult_leaders.html

David.

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”