an epiphany!

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
forever

an epiphany!

Unread post by forever »

David,

Where's your post about the people that threatened your life for criticizing Ramtha? They were dear friends of yours-not passed away?

Why was Jesus put to death?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Why was Jesus put to death?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Where's your post about the people that threatened your life for criticizing Ramtha? They were dear friends of yours-not passed away?
This happened around 2004. I don't have a thread about that situation....he was drunk and came to my home.
I did posted briefly what occurred.
I will try and find it for you, what is it you would like to know or understand?
Yes.... these were two people I cared about dearly and friends,
both are now dead :sad:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Re: Why was Jesus put to death?

Unread post by forever »

Can we put these posts together. It's an epiphany.

Joe posted that cult in Japan, gas attack. What came to mind is the alter incident in OT bible. People acting on orders of leader.

At the order of God his leader Abraham? put his son on alter to sacrifice?

Your post about your life being threatened by a Ramster for criticizing Ramtha?

The flow of information, realization, is that the entire concept of God is actually based on channeled information.

Channeled information from someone saying they are in contact with an invisible essence, being, intelligence, authority. That allegedly marches nation against nation. Makes law and creates customs.

Didn't occur to me until 30 minutes ago that ALL religion is based on channeled information from an invisible essence no one has seen to this day. Channeled.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: an epiphany!

Unread post by David McCarthy »

David,

Here ya go…
(EMF) View topic - JZK's Rules of Murder and Fear: South Thurston Journal

I recall a personal and frightening incident in Yelm when I discovered a hardcore RSE member blazonly and uninvited sitting in my living room. Very calmly he spoke of being sent as 'a runner' from ‘The Lord God of His Being’ for my judging ‘Ramtha’ and his beloved school! He believed he had the authority to cut my head off!
(The cutting off of heads” was ‘Ramtha’s favorite pastime while he was conquering the world).
I knew this man to be violent and having him sitting in my living room was chilling.
I reasoned with him along the lines of….Did he also have the power to heal the wounds and restore my head? This left him somewhat confused and he finally left my house peacefully.
Sadly this person died of heart disease. One of the countless RSE members who turned away from professional medical help in favor of following JZ Knights RSE healing claptrap.
Just like Philippe Neniere… this man had succumbed to the RSE brainwashing where all reason and humanity was lost to a cruel, insane and fearful mindset, but this is what RSE does to the hearts and minds of good people.
Meanwhile it ‘business as usual at R$E
But hopefully not for long…
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2223&p=17207&hilit ... off#p17207
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Re: an epiphany!

Unread post by forever »

Thank You David,

Channeled information? Is the concept of God based on channeled information using bible as point of reference?

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”