Origination of Nomenclature

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
The Quantum Mechanic (TM)

Origination of Nomenclature

Unread post by The Quantum Mechanic (TM) »

Greetings to the radical few of Electro Magnetic Frequency (EMF)!

There remains some confusion and misunderstanding on some terms used in your
desire to understand the mysteries of living in this your world at this time of expression.

With the advent of programming and television broadcast options, as well as that which has
been called "choice" in selecting frequencies on your radio stations and television sets, certain bands of frequencies came to be known as "[b]CHANNELS[/b]". In order to fully appreciate the complete awareness of channels or cable, one would benefit from working in, directing, managing or even being a president in a Cable provider office.

Originally, in the evolution of the entertainment option, one had to physically return directly to the television apparatus to manually turn the channel options by way of a Knob, or later push buttons on the device. In times gone by, older tele's might have the knob lost or removed by the inquisitive younger hovel dwellers. In such cases, it was not uncommon for many "observers" to employ the use of tools such as pliers, or vice grips to change channels.

The metal coat hanger and copious amounts of aluminium foil (not to be confused with copper foil) was effective in fine tuning or FOCUSING the signal and observable picture.

With the return of the ancient Lemurians and Atlatians reincarnating in the past few decades, as well as the secret reverse engineering of microwave and infra red technologies, a newer device was created which enabled the REMOTE VIEWING of the programs being broadcast on the various channels. With the MASTERY of the device, simple CHANGES in CHANNELS on TV and Radio were and are now possible.

I have come bring to your conscious awareness and reason for yourselves, that there are indeed many CHANNELS in the world, and shall soon be more. Many if not most homes in the Western world have Masters in REMOTE VIEWING and easily CHANGE CHANNELS at every hour of the day, all the more impressive with the relative ease they can accomplish this feat.

This mastery has largely made the former social entertainments such as CARD games, Solitaire, Gin, Rummy, Bridge less desired and at best, millions now watch others play poker on cable CHANNELS.

We are hoping that our clarification will help in your understandings of the mysteries of this your life in this era.

The Quantum Mechanic (TM)[/u][/b]
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

mm mm mm.... That is hysterical!

I can't decide if rse is a documentary, a mockumentary, a sitcom, a soap opera or a silly reality show!....
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"mm mm mm.... That is hysterical!

I can't decide if rse is a documentary, a mockumentary, a sitcom, a soap opera or a silly reality show!"

. . . . or, a Tolkien spinoff.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

That is so funny.... but also, seems like there's a ring of truth to it given JZ's work history in the cable TV industry!
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Quantum,

Have you been drinking the jungle juice or what ? LOL
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Does anyone know the names of the companies for which she worked, or if there is any truth to it? For all anyone knows, her entire story could be, well, a story!
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
California Dreamin'

G2G -

I've been wondering about the validity of her story, as well. What cable companies did she work for? What about the names and various incidents and mentioned in A State of Mind? I think there probably is some truth in her book (her early years) that is woven with fiction, much like the teachings of RSE. Just enough fact to appease the doubters.

Also, I question the veracity of the White Book. How did it come about? Where is the author today, and how did he actually write the book. Did he interview Ramths?? It is written in a slightly more sophisticated and different style than A State of Mind, yet in reflection, part of it smacks of JZR's writing and speaking style.

How was the author, Steven Lee Weinberg (and his two co-authors) able to interview Ramtha at the time the book was written? I would certainly love to hear from them about their experiences of writing the book. Were they paid to keep quiet after the writing, and are those their real names or their pen names? Where are they now???

Does anyone know how the White Book evolved? It was first published in 1986, so perhaps someone reading this message board was a Ramtha follower at the time it was written and remembers something.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Steven Lee Weinberg, Ph.D.

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

Our current understanding is that Steven Lee Weinberg, Ph.D., (his real name) has moved on, not even living in the area anymore. Weinberg created the persona, the aura of ?Ramtha? from his own INTERPRETATIONS of the teachings; as would a professional advertising agency would create a product with the idea of marketing in mind. Targeting a niche in the New Age market. The Ramtha that exists in the ORIGINAL White Book, is actually a fictional interpretation based on Weinberg?s initial inspiration of JZ?s very, very early years presenting the teachings of ?Ramtha?. It is no secret that Steven Weinberg and JZ Knight crossed swords over this publication. Steven Weinberg left the corporation very disenchanted in the late 80?s. The dysfunctional and destructive fallout from anyone?s deep involvement with Knight is still haunting him. That spills over even in his communication where confidences need to be kept, yet in keeping those confidences, it betrays the very spirituality and truth we are seeking and needing to heal from the aftermath of ?Ramtha?. But, needless to say, the answers to your questions will emerge much sooner than later, due to our efforts and help unlock the deceptions and inner prisons that many of the co-creators of ?Ramtha? instigated. Knight could not have, and still does not have, the power to keep the show alive. Others are implicitly implicated, yet until this time, choose to remain silent. Keep asking your questions ! The truth will set us free !

Perhaps Weinberg will find and post on EMF !
California Dreamin'

White Book

Webmaster-

Thanks so much for the explanation. It clarifies a lot of questions I've been having. I absolutely believe that learning about the creation of the White Book is essential to anyone who is sincere in getting to the root of the entire RSE travesty.

(Most) students of RSE revere the White Book as Christians revere the Holy Bible. Most accept it 100% as gospel merely because it is what it is -- the "White Book."

What an accomplishment for JZR, to have created such a tale which was to become the foundation for RSE teachings.

If something is found by students in the White Book, it is deemed to be absolute truth. It has become the RSE Bible.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I was recently very fortunate in acquiring a 1986 edition of "The White Book." I did read the newer version prior to my attending RSE, and I believe I read here somewhere that there were different versions of this book, with changes. Since I now have the original version, can anyone direct me to where I might find the differences without my having to re-read the whole thing (still bad "vibes")? I'm not lazy, seriously...lol, it's just difficult and would be interesting to see how this book did evolve into what now is presented at RSE.

:? :? :?
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”